TorFx

• Timeliness
Tris
TrisSydney, NSW

Amazing service and communication

Very communicative staff that were super helpful and went above and beyond to get my transfer sorted. This is a very good service and I strongly recommend it to others. Kate Mason was phenomenal.

Steve B
Steve BCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Easy and hassle free

From the outset of using Tor FX it has been simple and straightforward.
An informed account manager who doesn’t oversell the service and a user friendly website make for ease of use.
One happy customer here.

Roger S.
Roger S.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

TorFX are Amazing

Torfx

I moved from New Zealand to Australia and needed an exchange. I Dealt with Kate Mason and she couldn't have been more accessible and helpful. Definitely returning to this company in the future.

Rates and Fees

Safe, reliable service with competitive prices

We transferred AUD to NZD, which not many agencies facilitate. Ashleigh H handled our transfer extremely well. She communicated regularly (mostly by phone calls, which we preferred) and ensured we received our transfer in the timeframe provided, with the best rate available in that time. We saved thousands by going through TorFX instead of our bank.
* If transferring large sums, it is better to ask for a rate through email, as it was more competitive than the one they advertise on their website.
* Have ID documents and proof of address (bank statement; utility bill) readily available for account set up.
We will use TorFX for all future transfers now.

Rates and Fees

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Radisav
Radisav

Choose Torfx

TorFX provided best rate on online and executed quickly. Their sales reps are kind and professional, they keep just right amount of communication and do what is in their clients' interest.

Graeme
GraemeMurray Region, NSW

So good so helpful

Adam Moonen took over my account about April this year. I cant rate him highly enough. Nothing was ever a problem always answered emails and phone calls. When he wasnt avaiable whoever took my phone call was brilliant. If this is the calabrie of your staff you must be doing something right,

Rates and Fees

TORFX provides a great service

TORFX's web portal is easy to use. The rates are competitive and the payment confirmation is quick. I also have access to a consultant directly who has reached out in case there are any issues. I recommend.

Rates and Fees

A fantastic organisation to conduct business with

I have been conducting business with TorFx for a number of years now and they are a fantastic company to work with. Super smooth process, great communication, and nothing is ever an issue. Jack has been our accountant manager and he is awesome to deal with.

Find out how TorFx compares to other Money Transfer Services

Great liaison with you and collegues and was able to understand you.

Would use TorFx again in the future. I could actually understand people with your company than others that I've tried. Will definitely pass onto others . everyone i spoke to were very pleasant

Just Easy

I found TorFx to be so incredibly uncomplicated. The customer service was exceptional every time I spoke with a representative. I not only saved a fortune with the exchange rate and no fees, it also saved me a trip to the bank. Highly recommend!! 10/10!

Very happy with TorFX

TorFX offers amazing personalized service, my manager helped to keep me updated on the markets and rates, and helped me save thousands on my transfer. They are a great team to work with

Great service and rates!

Really great company, they gave me really great rates and helped me save a great deal compared to the banks. thank you so much TorFX and the team, highly recommend

David S.
David S.Perth, WA

Perfect transaction

Process for large transfer from Uk to Australia went exactly as promised and on schedule . Andrew McArthur -Williams provided excellent service . Comparative rates to others and 8 % better than my Bank.

Good overall

Dave H.
Dave H.asked

When sending funds overseas can as a customers view the rates before sending is access through a porthole, and the rates being charged for transfer, regards

Matt
Matt

When you send foreign currency overseas you lock in the rates and pay for it before the funds are released. Once you have accepted the locked-in rate, it doesn't change.

Matthew B.
Matthew B.

As Matt said :) This company is awesome. No hassle at all and great rate.

Rosi
Rosiasked

Does TORFX transfer to Indonesia?

Ms.J
Ms.Jasked

How long the transfer going to receive from Uk to Philippines? Because my husband send me last October 17 suppose to receive october 19 bit until now not yet.. waiting the money to my account.. what Im going to do pls advise Im start to worry.. is that normal to have a delay??

TorFx
Laura P.TorFx

Hi, if you ask your husband to give us a call we'll be able to give him an update on the status of his transfer.
Best wishes, TorFX

Get an answer from our members and TorFx representatives

Other Money Transfer Services