Best Mower I have used, and that goes back 40 years!
* The easy manual start includes Electric Start, both are very reliable.
* The manoeuvering is easy, one hand with the self propelled "Personal Pace" system.
* My yard is large and open with a small 8x4m patch, the Toro covers it all.
* The 30" cut with twin blades has lots of overlap to trim everywhere. The suction on both sides is very good.
* The large collector is easy to empty, especially because the BBC ( Blade Brake Clutch ) stops the blade when emptying, no dust or chaff thrown when bagger is removed. Bag filters dust and fills totally....
Purchased in June 2019 at Gendore, Tooradin, Vic for A$1,500.00.
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.