I love my Toro Time Master.m
Great mower does a fantastic job, i have no complaints with its performance, but procurement of spare parts is always a long drawn out affair,I now keep spare belts, blades and and cables my self . A bigger fuel tank would be great improvement.
Best Mower I have used, and that goes back 40 years!
* The easy manual start includes Electric Start, both are very reliable.
* The manoeuvering is easy, one hand with the self propelled "Personal Pace" system.
* My yard is large and open with a small 8x4m patch, the Toro covers it all.
* The 30" cut with twin blades has lots of overlap to trim everywhere. The suction on both sides is very good.
* The large collector is easy to empty, especially because the BBC ( Blade Brake Clutch ) stops the blade when emptying, no dust or chaff thrown when bagger is removed. Bag filters dust and fills totally....
Purchased in June 2019 at Gendore, Tooradin, Vic for $1,500.00.
LIFE IS EASY NOW
I recently bought a Toro Timemaster from www.graftonpowerproducts.com.au and this lawn mower is the best damn decision I have ever made. Reliable and works a treat! My lawn now looks like a golfing green.
Purchased in May 2019 at Grafton Power Products for $1,549.00.
Great mower apart from the belt tensioner problem.
I bought my timemaster 2015,does a great job except the the main belt tensioner has disintegrated 3 times now,first couple of times was under warranty now this time it’s not.
Purchased in October 2015.
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.