Torus Echo

Listing monitored by Torus

6 questions from our users

Gabriella P.
Gabriella P.asked

Hello, can you please assist with the following…

1. Do I have to change the filter in between the juicing if I’m using celery, spinach with fruits like orange, apple etc? When do I have to change the filters?

2. I read a comment when you said you don’t recommend using the Torus for making nut milk, however in this video https://youtu.be/IBUh2ugNZXg from the torus page they do recommend making any plant based milk. Could you please clarify?

Thanks so much, I’m after the Torus Echo which it seems it’s the only model you have, right? :)

chute
chuteasked

Can the Torus make nut milk?

Neal B.Torus

Thank you for your enquiry. We don't recommend using the Torus Echo for nut milk. In our experience a good blender is the best appliance for nut milks and nut butters: quicker, easier to clean and supplies the best result.

Cathyasked

How well does it juice greens like baby spinach & kale etc? I see it’s recommended for hard fruits & veg like apple & carrot however I’m after something for green juices with little to no foam.

janine7

Sorry Cathy we haven’t tried any leafy greens, we just use apple, carrots, beetroot and ginger….I know that it is supposed the be good for juicing celery though.
I suggest asking Neal….he is very helpful with great customer service ☺️

Neal B.Torus

HI Cathy, The machine works well with greens, wheatgrass etc. Make sure you use the hard end cap to get maximum yield. Kind regards, Neal

Thank you Janine & Neal for your speedy and helpful reply

janine7asked

I have tried several times to contact you but the phone number that you provided gives a message that it is an invalid number, can you please contact me on 0490110906 - Thank you

Hi Janine,
As discussed with your husband it seems we had incompatibility between net phones. Our phone is otherwise operating normally and we are now in contact.

Peter B. Meyer
Peter B. Meyer

The best way to contact is this email address and you'll be in touch [Email Address Removed]

Percival
Percivalasked

is there a video who could show me how is the quality of this juicer in terms of extracting juice out of carrot?
I just returned a piece of crap juicer that I bought because it performs the same as my 45$ juicer. I had to squeeze the pulp after I juice it and there still a lot of juice that I got from the pulps/waste.

Hi Percival,

The Torus Echo was released in Australia October 2020. We have published initial videos showing the machine in action with celery, etc. You can view these at: https://www.toruscoldpressjuicers.com.au/shop/torus-echo/

Our in house side-by-side comparisons with other juicers indicate that the double pressing action of the Echo gives high yield for most produce, including carrots. We plan to make real time videos demonstrating this in the next month or two. Unfortunately these are not yet available.

Please let us know if you have any further questions. You are also welcome to call us on 02 6619 0245.

Kind Regards,

Leanne Taylor
Leanne Taylor

Have the new videos been posted for viewing yet? Thanks :-)

Hi Leanne,
Thanks for your interest. Videos have been filmed. Just need to be edited. Should be up in 7- 10 days. Will post here to let you know.
Neal,
Torus Juicers

World travellerasked

Anyone used this juicer yet? Why was the other model T1000 classic show discontinued when it's doing so well.

Neal B.Torus

We sold Torus T1000 and T5500 for 5 years. They are great machines and much loved. In 5 years the nature of juicing has changed. Many customers are now drinking pure celery juice which challenges any juicer with its long stringy fibres. Technology moves on. We tested the Torus Echo and were impressed with its performance: high yield from the dual auger, no preparation needed for celery, no build up of fibres, all round great juicing, easy clean. We were impressed enough to make it our new flagship product.

World traveller

that is fantastic bcos I was going to use it for celery juicing. Do we need to cut it in small pieces or can we put in a whole stick (i juice a whole stalk for 500ml juice, no water added)... How easy is it to wash? Please advise manufacturing warranty + any extra warranty costs and where is the product? Im at Noosa Heads. thanks

Neal B.Torus

No need to cut the celery. Just put the stick in whole, providing it fits. Usually the machine pulls the celery in by itself. Sometimes you have to push it a little, or use the tamper. Whole strings and a bit of pulp are expelled through the pulp outlet.
There is no basket sieve to clean. Just a small tongue filter which can be rinsed clean or may need a few seconds with the little brush included. Other components only need a rinse.
5 years warranty on the motor. 2 on the other parts.
We are based near Byron Bay so not far from you.
Torus Customer Service

Get an answer from our members and Torus representatives

Other Juicers