Torus Echo
Listing monitored by Torus

Pros

Twin-auger functionality
Produces generous juice yields
Easy to clean

Very Impressed

The performance of the new torus echo compares very favourably with the top end juicers, at an excellent price. I was so impressed with it I am ordering for my health and lifestyle shop. Love the design and ease of use, so exciting to get a new brand out there.

Purchased in October 2020 for $369.

Highly recommended

I have been a practicing naturopath for 15 years so I have trialled many a juicer over the years. I can confidently recommend my clients to use the Torus echo as it gives you a higher yield than other juicers I have used, with noticeably dryer pulp which therefore means more nutrients going into your body not the compost bin! That's what you want when you go to the effort of making a fresh cold pressed juice. This juicer is very well designed and easy to use, no fiddling about. I particularly recommend it to my clients for leafy greens, lime, kale and celery as this combo will provide you with nutrients like iron and vitamin C.

Purchased in November 2020 for $429.

Kerri Patterson
Kerri PattersonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Shop Quality Juicer

Purchased in October 2020.

Love this juicer!

I bought this juicer four weeks ago and have used it every day. It's so easy to use and I'm amazed at the yield I get! It's super easy to clean and the best thing is it's quiet which means I'm not waking the household each morning! I have used many juicers and rate this as the best.

Purchased in November 2020.

Juicers

Find out how Torus Echo compares to other Juicers

Wow wow wow

I don’t usually write reviews but I really think this juicer is next level. I’ve been trying to have daily celery juice for a long time but washing up the juicer and all the cutting takes so much time. Using the Torus has been really different for me, because it juices celery Sooo easily! and much easier to clean too. I just want to tell everyone how much I love my juicer lol.

Absolutely amazing juicer ! Ideal for greens ! Easy made celery juice !

I have recently upgraded to new torus echo juicer and absolutely love it ! Well prices , easy to assemble and even easier to clean. Whats not to love :) Highly recommend it !

Kai33
Kai33Brisbane

Amazing Juicer! Loving the daily celery juice.

I’ve been making daily celery juice with my Torus Echo and it definitely gets more juice out of each celery piece than past juicers I’ve used. It’s not hard to clean either, as soon as I’ve had my juice I wash all the parts and it doesn’t take long. I have really been enjoying my new morning routine of making juice!

Purchased in October 2020.