Torus Echo

rosiedesilva

rosiedesilvaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good for hard fruit and vegetables

I love this juicer for juicing carrots and other hard vegetables and fruit, however it just doesn’t work juicing soft fruit like papaya(backs up, pulp blocks exit) . It also doesn’t make “nice cream” as advertised. I have the soft end cap but this doesn’t work either, the problem is the filter blocks up. With the largest filter it doesn’t produce fruit but pulp.
I purchased directly and the customer service had been very responsive however I still can’t manage to juice soft fruit.
The best feature of the juicer is that it’s so easy to clean With a simple rinse and no scrubbing. Recommend for people wanting to juice hard fruit and veg

Purchased in November 2020 for $350.00.

Hi Rosie,
As above, please contact us directly and we will work through your issue. The machine juices soft produce well and if for some reason your machine is not doing this, we would like to resolve it.
Kind reegards,

janine7asked

I have tried several times to contact you but the phone number that you provided gives a message that it is an invalid number, can you please contact me on 0490110906 - Thank you

Hi Janine,
As discussed with your husband it seems we had incompatibility between net phones. Our phone is otherwise operating normally and we are now in contact.

Peter B. Meyer
Peter B. Meyer

The best way to contact is this email address and you'll be in touch nealbowhay@gmail.com

Percival

Percivalasked

is there a video who could show me how is the quality of this juicer in terms of extracting juice out of carrot?
I just returned a piece of crap juicer that I bought because it performs the same as my 45$ juicer. I had to squeeze the pulp after I juice it and there still a lot of juice that I got from the pulps/waste.

Hi Percival,

The Torus Echo was released in Australia October 2020. We have published initial videos showing the machine in action with celery, etc. You can view these at: https://www.toruscoldpressjuicers.com.au/shop/torus-echo/

Our in house side-by-side comparisons with other juicers indicate that the double pressing action of the Echo gives high yield for most produce, including carrots. We plan to make real time videos demonstrating this in the next month or two. Unfortunately these are not yet available.

Please let us know if you have any further questions. You are also welcome to call us on 02 6619 0245.

Kind Regards,

Leanne Taylor
Leanne Taylor

Have the new videos been posted for viewing yet? Thanks :-)

Hi Leanne,
Thanks for your interest. Videos have been filmed. Just need to be edited. Should be up in 7- 10 days. Will post here to let you know.
Neal,
Torus Juicers

World travellerasked

Anyone used this juicer yet? Why was the other model T1000 classic show discontinued when it's doing so well.

Neal B.Torus

We sold Torus T1000 and T5500 for 5 years. They are great machines and much loved. In 5 years the nature of juicing has changed. Many customers are now drinking pure celery juice which challenges any juicer with its long stringy fibres. Technology moves on. We tested the Torus Echo and were impressed with its performance: high yield from the dual auger, no preparation needed for celery, no build up of fibres, all round great juicing, easy clean. We were impressed enough to make it our new flagship product.

World traveller

that is fantastic bcos I was going to use it for celery juicing. Do we need to cut it in small pieces or can we put in a whole stick (i juice a whole stalk for 500ml juice, no water added)... How easy is it to wash? Please advise manufacturing warranty + any extra warranty costs and where is the product? Im at Noosa Heads. thanks

Neal B.Torus

No need to cut the celery. Just put the stick in whole, providing it fits. Usually the machine pulls the celery in by itself. Sometimes you have to push it a little, or use the tamper. Whole strings and a bit of pulp are expelled through the pulp outlet.
There is no basket sieve to clean. Just a small tongue filter which can be rinsed clean or may need a few seconds with the little brush included. Other components only need a rinse.
5 years warranty on the motor. 2 on the other parts.
We are based near Byron Bay so not far from you.
Torus Customer Service

Get an answer from our members and Torus representatives