Torus Echo
Listing monitored by Torus

Pros

Twin-auger functionality
Produces generous juice yields
Easy to clean

Frank is j
Frank is j

Not value for money considering performance.

Bought this juicer in March 2021 and found that it continually jammed and hence the juicing process was arduous and time consuming. Customer service on the other hand was good and received full refund in timely manner.

Purchased in March 2021 for $379.00.

Helen R.
Helen R.

Great but don't put Banana in it!

Purchased in January 2021 at Torus for $379.00.

rosiedesilva
rosiedesilvaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good for hard fruit and vegetables

I love this juicer for juicing carrots and other hard vegetables and fruit, however it just doesn’t work juicing soft fruit like papaya(backs up, pulp blocks exit) . It also doesn’t make “nice cream” as advertised. I have the soft end cap but this doesn’t work either, the problem is the filter blocks up. With the largest filter it doesn’t produce fruit but pulp.
I purchased directly and the customer service had been very responsive however I still can’t manage to juice soft fruit.
The best feature of the juicer is that it’s so easy to clean With a simple rinse and no scrubbing. Recommend for people wanting to juice hard fruit and veg

Purchased in November 2020 for $350.00.

Hi Rosie,
As above, please contact us directly and we will work through your issue. The machine juices soft produce well and if for some reason your machine is not doing this, we would like to resolve it.
Kind reegards,
Torus Customer Service

Sue F.asked

Hi, I have just purchased the Torus Echo and used it for the first time this morning. I must be doing something wrong because there was a huge amount or pulp in my juice. I would be grateful if someone could help. Thankyou, Sue

Amit Arya
Amit Arya

I get the same issue with apple and oranges, I usually use carrot to get rid of extra pulp if it gets collected, perhaps you can try that

Sue F.

Thankyou for your help I will try that.

Hi Sue,
Please note there are three different sieves and two end caps to maximise yield. The soft end cap is designed for softer fruit and the hard end cap for harder ingredients. There should have been a leaflet in the box that provides instructions. If you have difficulties or need assistance please contact us directly through our website or by replying to our email address on your order confirmation.
Kind regards,
Neal
Torus Juicers

Gabriella P.
Gabriella P.asked

Hello, can you please assist with the following…

1. Do I have to change the filter in between the juicing if I’m using celery, spinach with fruits like orange, apple etc? When do I have to change the filters?

2. I read a comment when you said you don’t recommend using the Torus for making nut milk, however in this video https://youtu.be/IBUh2ugNZXg from the torus page they do recommend making any plant based milk. Could you please clarify?

Thanks so much, I’m after the Torus Echo which it seems it’s the only model you have, right? :)

I made Orange Juice followed by Celery & Ginger Juice. When I do this I quickly clean the filter as the orange pulp really is quite thick on the filter, its so quick to rinse. Then I continue to make my Celery & Ginger Juice. I must say this juicer makes the best Orange Juice. Hoping this helps.

Neal B.Torus

Thank you for your questions.

1) Regarding changing the filter, do you mean the end cap? If you have mixed produce use the hard end cap throughout. No need to change the filter/strainer. Thank you Steven for your answer. Because of the thick white pith, Orange juice can leave a residue on the filter/strainer which benefits from a quick clean.

2) The Torus Echo can make nut milk. Soak nuts overnight otherwise they are too hard. This also activates them. Throw away soak water. Run nuts and water through the machine. Take pulp and run that through again with more water. Works well.

chute
chuteasked

Can the Torus make nut milk?

Neal B.Torus

Thank you for your enquiry. The Torus Echo can make nut milk. Soak nuts overnight otherwise they are too hard. This also activates them. Throw away soak water. Run nuts and water through the machine. Take pulp and run that through again with more water. Works well.

Get an answer from our members and Torus representatives

Features

• Designed with 2 speeds (45ROM or 60RPM) and 200 watts of power, for quick and convenient cold-press juicing.
  • A chute with a 5cm diameter means you don’t have to cut fruits and veggies ultra-small to have them fit into the juicer.
  • The use of 2 augers means that more fruits and vegetables - even the fibrous parts - make contact with the rotating metal shafts with blades, producing more juice.
  • Hard and soft produce attachments cater to different fruits and veggies, and also help to increase the juice yield.
  • The Torus Echo produces up to 60% more celery juice, according to the brand.
  • Choose between 3 strainers, to achieve the right juice consistency that you’re looking for.
  • Features an in-built child lock for increased peace of mind.

Points of praise

• Overall, reviewers reported that the Torus Echo was a reliable and handy kitchen companion that helped them to live a more healthy lifestyle.
  • The Torus Echo performs especially well when it comes to tackling hard and fibrous vegetables.
  • A high yield of juice is produced for each juicing session.
  • This juicer operates quietly, and is also easy to clean, both of which make it user friendly.
  • Reviewers reported that Torus’s customer service is outstanding. Staff members are exceedingly friendly and helpful, answering any questions attentively.
  • This juicer is great for people on a celery juice diet, or those who have been recommended to drink celery juice for health reasons.

Something to consider

• It can take a bit of time to work out how to assemble and disassemble the juicer, as there are multiple parts. However, once you learn how to do this, it should be smooth sailing.
CategoryJuicers