Great but don't put Banana in it!
I had issues with the machine backing up at first. I couldn't get the waste product to come out of the end as it is supposed to do. Unfortunately, because I was new to juicing, I was putting banana in it which blocked it up because Banana's are all fibre and no juice (As the kind man from Torus explained to me). I was also using the wrong end part, I should have had the one with 'S' for 'Soft Fruit', instead of the one with the arrow on it. I called the number on the manual and the nice fellow from Torus set me straight and now it's working per...fectly... thank goodness! I told the Torus man that I found the instructions a bit ambiguous and could find nothing online line showing how to operate this model, which he said was only recently released in October 2020. He told me they are in the process of making videos with this new model which will help new customers a lot. :)
Purchased in at Torus for $379.
- Build Quality
- Value for Money
Questions & Answers
What price is it?
Thank you for your question. You can find the latest Torus Echo pricing and much more information at www.toruscoldpressjuicers.com.au...Kind regards, Torus Customer Service.
Is it dishwasher safe
Hi Ashwin. There is no caution in the manual against dishwashers. However the components are quick and easy to clean simply by rinsing, if performed immediately. We suggest this is the preferred metho...d to look after the parts. If there is a long term build up, citric acid, lemon juice or vinegar are effective.
It's been a couple of months since I've used my Torus after rinsing all the parts (got a bit dusty), I set it up to juice some celery, apple and carrot. Before putting anything in the juicer was making a clunking sound, couldn't quite make out why. When I put it into reverse -all good, then back to hear the clunking again. What could I do?
Hi Georgie, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will resolve the issue.
Get an answer from our members and Torus representatives
- Designed with 2 speeds (45ROM or 60RPM) and 200 watts of power, for quick and convenient cold-press juicing.
- A chute with a 5cm diameter means you don’t have to cut fruits and veggies ultra-small to have them fit into the juicer.
- The use of 2 augers means that more fruits and vegetables - even the fibrous parts - make contact with the rotating metal shafts with blades, producing more juice.
- Hard and soft produce attachments cater to different fruits and veggies, and also help to increase the juice yield.
- The Torus Echo produces up to 60% more celery juice, according to the brand.
- Choose between 3 strainers, to achieve the right juice consistency that you’re looking for.
- Features an in-built child lock for increased peace of mind.
Points of praise
- Overall, reviewers reported that the Torus Echo was a reliable and handy kitchen companion that helped them to live a more healthy lifestyle.
- The Torus Echo performs especially well when it comes to tackling hard and fibrous vegetables.
- A high yield of juice is produced for each juicing session.
- This juicer operates quietly, and is also easy to clean, both of which make it user friendly.
- Reviewers reported that Torus’s customer service is outstanding. Staff members are exceedingly friendly and helpful, answering any questions attentively.
- This juicer is great for people on a celery juice diet, or those who have been recommended to drink celery juice for health reasons.
Something to consider
- It can take a bit of time to work out how to assemble and disassemble the juicer, as there are multiple parts. However, once you learn how to do this, it should be smooth sailing.
|Type||Masticating (Cold Press)|
|Chute Size||5 cm|
|RPM (speed)||45 RPM|
|Number of Speed Settings||2|
|Dimensions||530 x 170 x 250 mm|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 year(s)|
|Colour / Finish||Charcoal, Silver|
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.