Produces generous juice yields
Easy to clean
Great but don't put Banana in it!
I had issues with the machine backing up at first. I couldn't get the waste product to come out of the end as it is supposed to do. Unfortunately, because I was new to juicing, I was putting banana in it which blocked it up because Banana's are all fibre and no juice (As the kind man from Torus explained to me). I was also using the wrong end part, I should have had the one with 'S' for 'Soft Fruit', instead of the one with the arrow on it. I called the number on the manual and the nice fellow from Torus set me straight and now it's working per...fectly... thank goodness! I told the Torus man that I found the instructions a bit ambiguous and could find nothing online line showing how to operate this model, which he said was only recently released in October 2020. He told me they are in the process of making videos with this new model which will help new customers a lot. :)
Purchased in January 2021 at Torus for $379.00.
Questions & Answers
I have tried several times to contact you but the phone number that you provided gives a message that it is an invalid number, can you please contact me on 0490110906 - Thank you
As discussed with your husband it seems we had incompatibility between net phones. Our phone is otherwise operating normally and we are now in contact.
Thank you so much Neal ☺️
The best way to contact is this email address and you'll be in touch [Email Address Removed]
is there a video who could show me how is the quality of this juicer in terms of extracting juice out of carrot?
I just returned a piece of crap juicer that I bought because it performs the same as my 45$ juicer. I had to squeeze the pulp after I juice it and there still a lot of juice that I got from the pulps/waste.
The Torus Echo was released in Australia October 2020. We have published initial videos showing the machine in action with celery, etc. You can view these at: https://www.toruscoldpressjuicers.com.au/shop/torus-echo/
Our in house side-by-side comparisons with other juicers indicate that the double pressing action of the Echo gives high yield for most produce, including carrots. We plan to make real time videos demonstrating this in the next month or two. Unfortunately these are not yet available.
Please let us know if you have any further questions. You are also welcome to call us on 02 6619 0245.
Torus Customer Service
Have the new videos been posted for viewing yet? Thanks :-)
Thanks for your interest. Videos have been filmed. Just need to be edited. Should be up in 7- 10 days. Will post here to let you know.
Anyone used this juicer yet? Why was the other model T1000 classic show discontinued when it's doing so well.
We sold Torus T1000 and T5500 for 5 years. They are great machines and much loved. In 5 years the nature of juicing has changed. Many customers are now drinking pure celery juice which challenges any juicer with its long stringy fibres. Technology moves on. We tested the Torus Echo and were impressed with its performance: high yield from the dual auger, no preparation needed for celery, no build up of fibres, all round great juicing, easy clean. We were impressed enough to make it our new flagship product.
Torus Customer Service
that is fantastic bcos I was going to use it for celery juicing. Do we need to cut it in small pieces or can we put in a whole stick (i juice a whole stalk for 500ml juice, no water added)... How easy is it to wash? Please advise manufacturing warranty + any extra warranty costs and where is the product? Im at Noosa Heads. thanks
No need to cut the celery. Just put the stick in whole, providing it fits. Usually the machine pulls the celery in by itself. Sometimes you have to push it a little, or use the tamper. Whole strings and a bit of pulp are expelled through the pulp outlet.
There is no basket sieve to clean. Just a small tongue filter which can be rinsed clean or may need a few seconds with the little brush included. Other components only need a rinse.
5 years warranty on the motor. 2 on the other parts.
We are based near Byron Bay so not far from you.
Torus Customer Service
Get an answer from our members and Torus representatives
- Designed with 2 speeds (45ROM or 60RPM) and 200 watts of power, for quick and convenient cold-press juicing.
- A chute with a 5cm diameter means you don’t have to cut fruits and veggies ultra-small to have them fit into the juicer.
- The use of 2 augers means that more fruits and vegetables - even the fibrous parts - make contact with the rotating metal shafts with blades, producing more juice.
- Hard and soft produce attachments cater to different fruits and veggies, and also help to increase the juice yield.
- The Torus Echo produces up to 60% more celery juice, according to the brand.
- Choose between 3 strainers, to achieve the right juice consistency that you’re looking for.
- Features an in-built child lock for increased peace of mind.
Points of praise
- Overall, reviewers reported that the Torus Echo was a reliable and handy kitchen companion that helped them to live a more healthy lifestyle.
- The Torus Echo performs especially well when it comes to tackling hard and fibrous vegetables.
- A high yield of juice is produced for each juicing session.
- This juicer operates quietly, and is also easy to clean, both of which make it user friendly.
- Reviewers reported that Torus’s customer service is outstanding. Staff members are exceedingly friendly and helpful, answering any questions attentively.
- This juicer is great for people on a celery juice diet, or those who have been recommended to drink celery juice for health reasons.
Something to consider
- It can take a bit of time to work out how to assemble and disassemble the juicer, as there are multiple parts. However, once you learn how to do this, it should be smooth sailing.
|Type||Masticating (Cold Press)|
|Chute Size||5 cm|
|RPM (speed)||45 RPM|
|Number of Speed Settings||2|
|Dimensions||530 x 170 x 250 mm|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 year(s)|
|Colour / Finish||Charcoal, Silver|
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.