Torus Echo
Listing monitored by Torus

Pros

Twin-auger functionality
Produces generous juice yields
Easy to clean

Best Juicer - EVER!

The Torus Echo juicer is the best daily juicer I have owned. I did a lot of research to find the best cold press juicer and am more than happy with my choice. It's super easy to use, has a double press function and extracts all the juice leaving very dry pulp only - it's particularly good with celery, something I've found difficult with other juicers. One of its best features is how easy it is to clean, I happily use it daily knowing that the clean up (and reassembling) is super simple. This all alongside friendly, quick and helpful customer service. I highly recommend it.

Purchased in February 2022.

terra M.
terra M.South East Queensland, QLD

Unbeatable Customer Service

Hands down best juicer ever for celery and apples but I'm writing this review for the customer service. I needed a replacement part and got it very fast along with some really helpful advice on the phone. Its a rare thing to find a company that cares with a real people you can talk to. Very happy.

Purchased in November 2021 for $369.

Paul
PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great juice great service from distributor

A great juicer which we have been delighted with. The juicer extracts a large amount of juice from vegetables and fruits, more I suspect than nearly any other kind of juicer. Unfortunately a small piece of the cover broke off. I contacted the Australian distributor, Neal, who quickly sent me a replacement, without arguing about wether it was our fault or not, under the warrantee provisions. Neal’s response and service was excellent!

Purchased in June 2021.

Best purchase of 2021

My wife is undergoing treatment and we needed something to boost our daily supplement intake. I was hesitant to order this at first but thanks to previous reviews this product satisfies our needs. We use it to juice apple, celery, carrot, orange and beetroot. Does it’s job to perfection. It’s absolutely easy to clean. I would highly recommend this to anyone.

Purchased in August 2021 for $369.

Carolyn C.
Carolyn C.Perth, WA

Love this cold press juicer

I try to use mainly vegetables for nutritional benefit and find the Torus Echo delivers great results with dry pulp and maximum juice. I find the soft cap makes juicing oranges and grapefruits a breeze. Quick rinse under a running tap and cleaning is done. I haven’t tried tomato juice yet

Purchased in October 2020.

janine7
janine7Richmond-Tweed, NSW

The best customer service ever!

We love our juicer but even more importantly the customer service from Neal is amazing! ......I had a problem with it not starting today so I contacted Neal not expecting a reply until tomorrow ( today is Sunday) but I received a reply almost instantly and he guided me through all the steps I needed to take and now it works perfectly ☺️

Purchased in February 2021.

Stephen Veigel Kitchens
Stephen Veigel KitchensSydney Surrounds, NSW

We love our Juicer we would recommend everyone should have one.

Our Tours Echo makes the best Celery Juice I have ever tasted. This Juicer is so easy to use, easy to clean and I know that the health benefits from drinking quality Juice is important to me and my Family. The company that sells this Juicer are very informative and very professional and trustworthy which I feel is important, such great service.

Purchased in May 2020.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

Avleen M.
Avleen M.14 Dec 2021
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022
Jo Simo
Jo SimoHunter Region, NSW

quiet and easy to clean

Use this juicer a few times a week for a morning juice from hard to soft fruit and vegetables. It iss quiet and most importantly for me easy to clean.

Purchased in September 2020.

Leigh M.
Leigh M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

The Torus Echo is amazing.

We love this juicer and the quality of the juice is excellent. We use it mostly on harder fruit and veg and it works great. It's really easy to use, it's quiet and very easy to clean. It looks great in our kitchen. The customer service I have received has been fantastic.

Purchased in October 2020.

gogi
gogi

Perfect customer service

I am very satisfied with my Totus juicer and using it almost every day. My experience with this juicer is fantastic and every time I make new juice I am being happy! Specially I am delighted with overwhelming customer service which I haven't seen before! Thanks

FNQKMH
FNQKMHFar North Queensland, QLD

Love my Torus!

After owning 2 other cold press juicers over the decades (which I have also been happy with)-I had high expectations. I'm glad to say that I'm really impressed with the Torus & the juice it produces. I like that it's more compact than one's that I've had in the past- so it has freed up some bench space for me. I make vege juices and providing you don't go over the maximum fill line & put the pieces in steadily, it chews them up nicely & extracts a good quality juice in no time. It did take me a couple of times to figure out assembly & disassembly- but after that I got the hang of it.
It's solid & well made and I would definitely recommend.

Purchased in November 2020 for $369.

San
SanPerth, WA

Best decision I ever made

I was looking for a cold press juicier to suit the whole family. The different size strainers make the perfect juice to suit our individual tastes. I cannot fault the Torus Echo and strongly recommend this juicer to anyone who wants to live a healthier lifestyle.

Purchased in January 2021 for $379.

Rose
RoseLaunceston, TAS

Love it

I love my apple, celery, carrot & beetroot juice while my husband has apple & pear.
I haven’t tried anything different yet but have just bought a juicing recipe book so will be experimenting with some new I love this juicer. I had a few hiccups at first but when I called the guy on the phone explained what parts to use for soft and hard fruits & vegetables then I mastered it. Clean up is amazingly easy.. The customer service is awesome and not frustrating. I would certainly recommend this product to anyone

Lila44
Lila44AU

My blood pressure returned to normal after juicing for 1 month

I have only recently purchased juicer. About 2 month's ago. I specifically bought it for juicing celery. It works beautifully; is easy to clean so my morning juicing session only takes few minutes. Additionally; my 70 yr old blood pressure gone down to normal range; after 1 month - my Dr told me recently my bp was steadily increasing & i do want to avoid those type of drugs as much as possible! Hooray for celery & Torus Echo! 5 stars & more from me

Purchased in March 2021.

Frank is j
Frank is j

Not value for money considering performance.

Bought this juicer in March 2021 and found that it continually jammed and hence the juicing process was arduous and time consuming. Customer service on the other hand was good and received full refund in timely manner.

Purchased in March 2021 for $379.

Ashwin P.
Ashwin P.asked

Is it dishwasher safe

Georgie T.
Georgie T.asked

It's been a couple of months since I've used my Torus after rinsing all the parts (got a bit dusty), I set it up to juice some celery, apple and carrot. Before putting anything in the juicer was making a clunking sound, couldn't quite make out why. When I put it into reverse -all good, then back to hear the clunking again. What could I do?

Neal B.TorusSend a private message

Hi Georgie, please contact us at info@toruscoldpressjuicers.com.au and we will resolve the issue.

Sue F.asked

Hi, I have just purchased the Torus Echo and used it for the first time this morning. I must be doing something wrong because there was a huge amount or pulp in my juice. I would be grateful if someone could help. Thankyou, Sue

Amit Arya

I get the same issue with apple and oranges, I usually use carrot to get rid of extra pulp if it gets collected, perhaps you can try that

Sue F.

Thankyou for your help I will try that.

Neal B.TorusSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and Torus representatives

Features

• Designed with 2 speeds (45ROM or 60RPM) and 200 watts of power, for quick and convenient cold-press juicing.
  • A chute with a 5cm diameter means you don’t have to cut fruits and veggies ultra-small to have them fit into the juicer.
  • The use of 2 augers means that more fruits and vegetables - even the fibrous parts - make contact with the rotating metal shafts with blades, producing more juice.
  • Hard and soft produce attachments cater to different fruits and veggies, and also help to increase the juice yield.
  • The Torus Echo produces up to 60% more celery juice, according to the brand.
  • Choose between 3 strainers, to achieve the right juice consistency that you’re looking for.
  • Features an in-built child lock for increased peace of mind.

Points of praise

• Overall, reviewers reported that the Torus Echo was a reliable and handy kitchen companion that helped them to live a more healthy lifestyle.
  • The Torus Echo performs especially well when it comes to tackling hard and fibrous vegetables.
  • A high yield of juice is produced for each juicing session.
  • This juicer operates quietly, and is also easy to clean, both of which make it user friendly.
  • Reviewers reported that Torus’s customer service is outstanding. Staff members are exceedingly friendly and helpful, answering any questions attentively.
  • This juicer is great for people on a celery juice diet, or those who have been recommended to drink celery juice for health reasons.

Something to consider

• It can take a bit of time to work out how to assemble and disassemble the juicer, as there are multiple parts. However, once you learn how to do this, it should be smooth sailing.
CategoryJuicers