Torus Echo
Listing monitored by Torus

Pros

• Twin-auger functionality

• Produces generous juice yields

• Easy to clean

Carolyn C.
Carolyn C.Perth, WA

Love this cold press juicer

I try to use mainly vegetables for nutritional benefit and find the Torus Echo delivers great results with dry pulp and maximum juice. I find the soft cap makes juicing oranges and grapefruits a breeze. Quick rinse under a running tap and cleaning is done. I haven’t tried tomato juice yet

Purchased in October 2020.

janine7Richmond-Tweed, NSW

The best customer service ever!

We love our juicer but even more importantly the customer service from Neal is amazing! ......I had a problem with it not starting today so I contacted Neal not expecting a reply until tomorrow ( today is Sunday) but I received a reply almost instantly and he guided me through all the steps I needed to take and now it works perfectly ☺️

Purchased in February 2021.

Stephen Veigel Kitchens
Stephen Veigel KitchensSydney Surrounds, NSW

We love our Juicer we would recommend everyone should have one.

Our Tours Echo makes the best Celery Juice I have ever tasted. This Juicer is so easy to use, easy to clean and I know that the health benefits from drinking quality Juice is important to me and my Family. The company that sells this Juicer are very informative and very professional and trustworthy which I feel is important, such great service.

Purchased in May 2020.

Jo Simo
Jo SimoHunter Region, NSW

quiet and easy to clean

Use this juicer a few times a week for a morning juice from hard to soft fruit and vegetables. It iss quiet and most importantly for me easy to clean.

Purchased in September 2020.

Leigh M.
Leigh M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

The Torus Echo is amazing.

We love this juicer and the quality of the juice is excellent. We use it mostly on harder fruit and veg and it works great. It's really easy to use, it's quiet and very easy to clean. It looks great in our kitchen. The customer service I have received has been fantastic.

Purchased in October 2020.

gogi
gogi

Perfect customer service

I am very satisfied with my Totus juicer and using it almost every day. My experience with this juicer is fantastic and every time I make new juice I am being happy! Specially I am delighted with overwhelming customer service which I haven't seen before! Thanks

FNQKMH
FNQKMHFar North Queensland, QLD

Love my Torus!

After owning 2 other cold press juicers over the decades (which I have also been happy with)-I had high expectations. I'm glad to say that I'm really impressed with the Torus & the juice it produces. I like that it's more compact than one's that I've had in the past- so it has freed up some bench space for me. I make vege juices and providing you don't go over the maximum fill line & put the pieces in steadily, it chews them up nicely & extracts a good quality juice in no time. It did take me a couple of times to figure out assembly & disassembly- but after that I got the hang of it.
It's solid & well made and I would definitely recommend.

Purchased in November 2020 for $369.00.

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
San
SanPerth, WA

Best decision I ever made

I was looking for a cold press juicier to suit the whole family. The different size strainers make the perfect juice to suit our individual tastes. I cannot fault the Torus Echo and strongly recommend this juicer to anyone who wants to live a healthier lifestyle.

Purchased in January 2021 for $379.00.

Rose
RoseLaunceston, TAS

Love it

I love my apple, celery, carrot & beetroot juice while my husband has apple & pear.
I haven’t tried anything different yet but have just bought a juicing recipe book so will be experimenting with some new I love this juicer. I had a few hiccups at first but when I called the guy on the phone explained what parts to use for soft and hard fruits & vegetables then I mastered it. Clean up is amazingly easy.. The customer service is awesome and not frustrating. I would certainly recommend this product to anyone

Lila44
Lila44AU

My blood pressure returned to normal after juicing for 1 month

I have only recently purchased juicer. About 2 month's ago. I specifically bought it for juicing celery. It works beautifully; is easy to clean so my morning juicing session only takes few minutes. Additionally; my 70 yr old blood pressure gone down to normal range; after 1 month - my Dr told me recently my bp was steadily increasing & i do want to avoid those type of drugs as much as possible! Hooray for celery & Torus Echo! 5 stars & more from me

Purchased in March 2021.

Anthony I.
Anthony I.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Awesome juicer

This Juicer is so fantastic,that it actually cold pressed juice out of fennel,the juicer is easy to dismantle and clean up is a breeze,I am very happy with this purchase

Purchased in January 2021 for $379.00.

Other Juicers

The very best Juicer on the market today

As experienced juicer user, our opinion is based on facts and final result.
This juicer applies a two stage juicing process which guarantees an optimal quality of your juice, depending of course on the ingredients used.
The different types of screen adjust for the size of fibre preferred, and the quantity of pulp left. Fruit and vegetable fibres are excellent for your testiness performance, maximising the quantity of pulp juiced. Although more expensive than usual juicers on the market, this one is far out the best buy to make. Highly recommended.

Purchased in September 2020 at from manufacture.

Meera
MeeraMid North Coast, NSW

Best juicer

I hadn’t heard of this juicer, but Im really glad I got it, as its the best juicer. I liked it so much I got one for my mum too, and the guy on the phone gave me a discount. I am doing the celery juice diet and feel better than I have in years.

Purchased for $429.00.

Sharon
SharonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend for juicing celery

I love this juicer and it is fantastic for juicing celery, which I do everyday. I love the double auger system, this gets every last drop out, so there is a very high juice yield. It is by far the easiest juicer to clean, there is no built up fibre to scrub out, just a quick rinse and you are done. I have used a centrifugal juicer and upright slow juicer for celery and this one out does both of them for juice yield and ease of use and cleaning. I can't recommend the Torus Echo enough and Neal is so easy to speak to and goes out of his way to make sure you are happy with your purchase. Thanks so much. Love this juicer and it is a very good price.

rosiedesilva
rosiedesilvaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good for hard fruit and vegetables

I love this juicer for juicing carrots and other hard vegetables and fruit, however it just doesn’t work juicing soft fruit like papaya(backs up, pulp blocks exit) . It also doesn’t make “nice cream” as advertised. I have the soft end cap but this doesn’t work either, the problem is the filter blocks up. With the largest filter it doesn’t produce fruit but pulp.
I purchased directly and the customer service had been very responsive however I still can’t manage to juice soft fruit.
The best feature of the juicer is that it’s so easy to clean With a simple rinse and no scrubbing. Recommend for people wanting to juice hard fruit and veg

Purchased in November 2020 for $350.00.

Hi Rosie,
As above, please contact us directly and we will work through your issue. The machine juices soft produce well and if for some reason your machine is not doing this, we would like to resolve it.
Kind reegards,
Torus Customer Service

Cathyasked

How well does it juice greens like baby spinach & kale etc? I see it’s recommended for hard fruits & veg like apple & carrot however I’m after something for green juices with little to no foam.

janine7

Sorry Cathy we haven’t tried any leafy greens, we just use apple, carrots, beetroot and ginger….I know that it is supposed the be good for juicing celery though.
I suggest asking Neal….he is very helpful with great customer service ☺️

Neal B.Torus

HI Cathy, The machine works well with greens, wheatgrass etc. Make sure you use the hard end cap to get maximum yield. Kind regards, Neal

Thank you Janine & Neal for your speedy and helpful reply

janine7asked

I have tried several times to contact you but the phone number that you provided gives a message that it is an invalid number, can you please contact me on 0490110906 - Thank you

Hi Janine,
As discussed with your husband it seems we had incompatibility between net phones. Our phone is otherwise operating normally and we are now in contact.
Kind regards,

Peter B. Meyer
Peter B. Meyer

The best way to contact is this email address and you'll be in touch [Email Address Removed]

Percival
Percivalasked

is there a video who could show me how is the quality of this juicer in terms of extracting juice out of carrot?
I just returned a piece of crap juicer that I bought because it performs the same as my 45$ juicer. I had to squeeze the pulp after I juice it and there still a lot of juice that I got from the pulps/waste.

Hi Percival,

The Torus Echo was released in Australia October 2020. We have published initial videos showing the machine in action with celery, etc. You can view these at: https://www.toruscoldpressjuicers.com.au/shop/torus-echo/

Our in house side-by-side comparisons with other juicers indicate that the double pressing action of the Echo gives high yield for most produce, including carrots. We plan to make real time videos demonstrating this in the next month or two. Unfortunately these are not yet available.

Please let us know if you have any further questions. You are also welcome to call us on 02 6619 0245.

Kind Regards,

Torus Customer Service

Leanne Taylor
Leanne Taylor

Have the new videos been posted for viewing yet? Thanks :-)

Hi Leanne,
Thanks for your interest. Videos have been filmed. Just need to be edited. Should be up in 7- 10 days. Will post here to let you know.
Kind regards,
Neal,
Torus Juicers

Get an answer from our members and Torus representatives

Features

• Designed with 2 speeds (45ROM or 60RPM) and 200 watts of power, for quick and convenient cold-press juicing.
  • A chute with a 5cm diameter means you don’t have to cut fruits and veggies ultra-small to have them fit into the juicer.
  • The use of 2 augers means that more fruits and vegetables - even the fibrous parts - make contact with the rotating metal shafts with blades, producing more juice.
  • Hard and soft produce attachments cater to different fruits and veggies, and also help to increase the juice yield.
  • The Torus Echo produces up to 60% more celery juice, according to the brand.
  • Choose between 3 strainers, to achieve the right juice consistency that you’re looking for.
  • Features an in-built child lock for increased peace of mind.

Points of praise

• Overall, reviewers reported that the Torus Echo was a reliable and handy kitchen companion that helped them to live a more healthy lifestyle.
  • The Torus Echo performs especially well when it comes to tackling hard and fibrous vegetables.
  • A high yield of juice is produced for each juicing session.
  • This juicer operates quietly, and is also easy to clean, both of which make it user friendly.
  • Reviewers reported that Torus’s customer service is outstanding. Staff members are exceedingly friendly and helpful, answering any questions attentively.
  • This juicer is great for people on a celery juice diet, or those who have been recommended to drink celery juice for health reasons.

Something to consider

• It can take a bit of time to work out how to assemble and disassemble the juicer, as there are multiple parts. However, once you learn how to do this, it should be smooth sailing.
CategoryJuicers