Produces generous juice yields
Easy to clean
Love this cold press juicer
I try to use mainly vegetables for nutritional benefit and find the Torus Echo delivers great results with dry pulp and maximum juice. I find the soft cap makes juicing oranges and grapefruits a breeze. Quick rinse under a running tap and cleaning is done. I haven’t tried tomato juice yet
Purchased in October 2020.
The best customer service ever!
We love our juicer but even more importantly the customer service from Neal is amazing! ......I had a problem with it not starting today so I contacted Neal not expecting a reply until tomorrow ( today is Sunday) but I received a reply almost instantly and he guided me through all the steps I needed to take and now it works perfectly ☺️
Purchased in February 2021.
We love our Juicer we would recommend everyone should have one.
Our Tours Echo makes the best Celery Juice I have ever tasted. This Juicer is so easy to use, easy to clean and I know that the health benefits from drinking quality Juice is important to me and my Family. The company that sells this Juicer are very informative and very professional and trustworthy which I feel is important, such great service.
Purchased in May 2020.
quiet and easy to clean
Use this juicer a few times a week for a morning juice from hard to soft fruit and vegetables. It iss quiet and most importantly for me easy to clean.
Purchased in September 2020.
The Torus Echo is amazing.
We love this juicer and the quality of the juice is excellent. We use it mostly on harder fruit and veg and it works great. It's really easy to use, it's quiet and very easy to clean. It looks great in our kitchen. The customer service I have received has been fantastic.
Purchased in October 2020.
Perfect customer service
I am very satisfied with my Totus juicer and using it almost every day. My experience with this juicer is fantastic and every time I make new juice I am being happy! Specially I am delighted with overwhelming customer service which I haven't seen before! Thanks
Love my Torus!
After owning 2 other cold press juicers over the decades (which I have also been happy with)-I had high expectations. I'm glad to say that I'm really impressed with the Torus & the juice it produces. I like that it's more compact than one's that I've had in the past- so it has freed up some bench space for me. I make vege juices and providing you don't go over the maximum fill line & put the pieces in steadily, it chews them up nicely & extracts a good quality juice in no time. It did take me a couple of times to figure out assembly & disassembly- but after that I got the hang of it.
It's solid & well made and I would definitely recommend.
Purchased in November 2020 for $369.00.
Best decision I ever made
I was looking for a cold press juicier to suit the whole family. The different size strainers make the perfect juice to suit our individual tastes. I cannot fault the Torus Echo and strongly recommend this juicer to anyone who wants to live a healthier lifestyle.
Purchased in January 2021 for $379.00.
I love my apple, celery, carrot & beetroot juice while my husband has apple & pear.
I haven’t tried anything different yet but have just bought a juicing recipe book so will be experimenting with some new I love this juicer. I had a few hiccups at first but when I called the guy on the phone explained what parts to use for soft and hard fruits & vegetables then I mastered it. Clean up is amazingly easy.. The customer service is awesome and not frustrating. I would certainly recommend this product to anyone
My blood pressure returned to normal after juicing for 1 month
I have only recently purchased juicer. About 2 month's ago. I specifically bought it for juicing celery. It works beautifully; is easy to clean so my morning juicing session only takes few minutes. Additionally; my 70 yr old blood pressure gone down to normal range; after 1 month - my Dr told me recently my bp was steadily increasing & i do want to avoid those type of drugs as much as possible! Hooray for celery & Torus Echo! 5 stars & more from me
Purchased in March 2021.
Not value for money considering performance.
Bought this juicer in March 2021 and found that it continually jammed and hence the juicing process was arduous and time consuming. Customer service on the other hand was good and received full refund in timely manner.
Purchased in March 2021 for $379.00.
This Juicer is so fantastic,that it actually cold pressed juice out of fennel,the juicer is easy to dismantle and clean up is a breeze,I am very happy with this purchase
Purchased in January 2021 for $379.00.
The very best Juicer on the market today
As experienced juicer user, our opinion is based on facts and final result.
This juicer applies a two stage juicing process which guarantees an optimal quality of your juice, depending of course on the ingredients used.
The different types of screen adjust for the size of fibre preferred, and the quantity of pulp left. Fruit and vegetable fibres are excellent for your testiness performance, maximising the quantity of pulp juiced. Although more expensive than usual juicers on the market, this one is far out the best buy to make. Highly recommended.
Purchased in September 2020 at from manufacture.
I hadn’t heard of this juicer, but Im really glad I got it, as its the best juicer. I liked it so much I got one for my mum too, and the guy on the phone gave me a discount. I am doing the celery juice diet and feel better than I have in years.
Purchased for $429.00.
Highly recommend for juicing celery
I love this juicer and it is fantastic for juicing celery, which I do everyday. I love the double auger system, this gets every last drop out, so there is a very high juice yield. It is by far the easiest juicer to clean, there is no built up fibre to scrub out, just a quick rinse and you are done. I have used a centrifugal juicer and upright slow juicer for celery and this one out does both of them for juice yield and ease of use and cleaning. I can't recommend the Torus Echo enough and Neal is so easy to speak to and goes out of his way to make sure you are happy with your purchase. Thanks so much. Love this juicer and it is a very good price.
Questions & Answers
Hello, can you please assist with the following…
1. Do I have to change the filter in between the juicing if I’m using celery, spinach with fruits like orange, apple etc? When do I have to change the filters?
2. I read a comment when you said you don’t recommend using the Torus for making nut milk, however in this video https://youtu.be/IBUh2ugNZXg from the torus page they do recommend making any plant based milk. Could you please clarify?
Thanks so much, I’m after the Torus Echo which it seems it’s the only model you have, right? :)
Can the Torus make nut milk?
Thank you for your enquiry. We don't recommend using the Torus Echo for nut milk. In our experience a good blender is the best appliance for nut milks and nut butters: quicker, easier to clean and supplies the best result.
How well does it juice greens like baby spinach & kale etc? I see it’s recommended for hard fruits & veg like apple & carrot however I’m after something for green juices with little to no foam.
Sorry Cathy we haven’t tried any leafy greens, we just use apple, carrots, beetroot and ginger….I know that it is supposed the be good for juicing celery though.
I suggest asking Neal….he is very helpful with great customer service ☺️
HI Cathy, The machine works well with greens, wheatgrass etc. Make sure you use the hard end cap to get maximum yield. Kind regards, Neal
Thank you Janine & Neal for your speedy and helpful reply
Get an answer from our members and Torus representatives
- Designed with 2 speeds (45ROM or 60RPM) and 200 watts of power, for quick and convenient cold-press juicing.
- A chute with a 5cm diameter means you don’t have to cut fruits and veggies ultra-small to have them fit into the juicer.
- The use of 2 augers means that more fruits and vegetables - even the fibrous parts - make contact with the rotating metal shafts with blades, producing more juice.
- Hard and soft produce attachments cater to different fruits and veggies, and also help to increase the juice yield.
- The Torus Echo produces up to 60% more celery juice, according to the brand.
- Choose between 3 strainers, to achieve the right juice consistency that you’re looking for.
- Features an in-built child lock for increased peace of mind.
Points of praise
- Overall, reviewers reported that the Torus Echo was a reliable and handy kitchen companion that helped them to live a more healthy lifestyle.
- The Torus Echo performs especially well when it comes to tackling hard and fibrous vegetables.
- A high yield of juice is produced for each juicing session.
- This juicer operates quietly, and is also easy to clean, both of which make it user friendly.
- Reviewers reported that Torus’s customer service is outstanding. Staff members are exceedingly friendly and helpful, answering any questions attentively.
- This juicer is great for people on a celery juice diet, or those who have been recommended to drink celery juice for health reasons.
Something to consider
- It can take a bit of time to work out how to assemble and disassemble the juicer, as there are multiple parts. However, once you learn how to do this, it should be smooth sailing.
|Type||Masticating (Cold Press)|
|Chute Size||5 cm|
|RPM (speed)||45 RPM|
|Number of Speed Settings||2|
|Dimensions||530 x 170 x 250 mm|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 year(s)|
|Colour / Finish||Charcoal, Silver|
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.