Torus Echo
Listing monitored by Torus

Pros

Twin-auger functionality
Produces generous juice yields
Easy to clean

Best purchase of 2021

My wife is undergoing treatment and we needed something to boost our daily supplement intake. I was hesitant to order this at first but thanks to previous reviews this product satisfies our needs. We use it to juice apple, celery, carrot, orange and beetroot. Does it’s job to perfection. It’s absolutely easy to clean. I would highly recommend this to anyone.

Purchased in August 2021 for $369.

Carolyn C.
Carolyn C.Perth, WA

Love this cold press juicer

I try to use mainly vegetables for nutritional benefit and find the Torus Echo delivers great results with dry pulp and maximum juice. I find the soft cap makes juicing oranges and grapefruits a breeze. Quick rinse under a running tap and cleaning is done. I haven’t tried tomato juice yet

Purchased in October 2020.

janine7
janine7Richmond-Tweed, NSW

The best customer service ever!

We love our juicer but even more importantly the customer service from Neal is amazing! ......I had a problem with it not starting today so I contacted Neal not expecting a reply until tomorrow ( today is Sunday) but I received a reply almost instantly and he guided me through all the steps I needed to take and now it works perfectly ☺️

Purchased in February 2021.

Stephen Veigel Kitchens
Stephen Veigel KitchensSydney Surrounds, NSW

We love our Juicer we would recommend everyone should have one.

Our Tours Echo makes the best Celery Juice I have ever tasted. This Juicer is so easy to use, easy to clean and I know that the health benefits from drinking quality Juice is important to me and my Family. The company that sells this Juicer are very informative and very professional and trustworthy which I feel is important, such great service.

Purchased in May 2020.

Jo Simo
Jo SimoHunter Region, NSW

quiet and easy to clean

Use this juicer a few times a week for a morning juice from hard to soft fruit and vegetables. It iss quiet and most importantly for me easy to clean.

Purchased in September 2020.

Leigh M.
Leigh M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

The Torus Echo is amazing.

We love this juicer and the quality of the juice is excellent. We use it mostly on harder fruit and veg and it works great. It's really easy to use, it's quiet and very easy to clean. It looks great in our kitchen. The customer service I have received has been fantastic.

Purchased in October 2020.

gogi
gogi

Perfect customer service

I am very satisfied with my Totus juicer and using it almost every day. My experience with this juicer is fantastic and every time I make new juice I am being happy! Specially I am delighted with overwhelming customer service which I haven't seen before! Thanks

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

Avleen M.
Avleen M.14 Dec 2021
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022
FNQKMH
FNQKMHFar North Queensland, QLD

Love my Torus!

After owning 2 other cold press juicers over the decades (which I have also been happy with)-I had high expectations. I'm glad to say that I'm really impressed with the Torus & the juice it produces. I like that it's more compact than one's that I've had in the past- so it has freed up some bench space for me. I make vege juices and providing you don't go over the maximum fill line & put the pieces in steadily, it chews them up nicely & extracts a good quality juice in no time. It did take me a couple of times to figure out assembly & disassembly- but after that I got the hang of it.
It's solid & well made and I would definitely recommend.

Purchased in November 2020 for $369.

San
SanPerth, WA

Best decision I ever made

I was looking for a cold press juicier to suit the whole family. The different size strainers make the perfect juice to suit our individual tastes. I cannot fault the Torus Echo and strongly recommend this juicer to anyone who wants to live a healthier lifestyle.

Purchased in January 2021 for $379.

Rose
RoseLaunceston, TAS

Love it

I love my apple, celery, carrot & beetroot juice while my husband has apple & pear.
I haven’t tried anything different yet but have just bought a juicing recipe book so will be experimenting with some new I love this juicer. I had a few hiccups at first but when I called the guy on the phone explained what parts to use for soft and hard fruits & vegetables then I mastered it. Clean up is amazingly easy.. The customer service is awesome and not frustrating. I would certainly recommend this product to anyone

Lila44
Lila44AU

My blood pressure returned to normal after juicing for 1 month

I have only recently purchased juicer. About 2 month's ago. I specifically bought it for juicing celery. It works beautifully; is easy to clean so my morning juicing session only takes few minutes. Additionally; my 70 yr old blood pressure gone down to normal range; after 1 month - my Dr told me recently my bp was steadily increasing & i do want to avoid those type of drugs as much as possible! Hooray for celery & Torus Echo! 5 stars & more from me

Purchased in March 2021.

Frank is j
Frank is j

Not value for money considering performance.

Bought this juicer in March 2021 and found that it continually jammed and hence the juicing process was arduous and time consuming. Customer service on the other hand was good and received full refund in timely manner.

Purchased in March 2021 for $379.

Anthony I.
Anthony I.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Awesome juicer

This Juicer is so fantastic,that it actually cold pressed juice out of fennel,the juicer is easy to dismantle and clean up is a breeze,I am very happy with this purchase

Purchased in January 2021 for $379.

Helen R.
Helen R.

Great but don't put Banana in it!

Purchased in January 2021 at Torus for $379.

Neal B.Torus

The very best Juicer on the market today

As experienced juicer user, our opinion is based on facts and final result.
This juicer applies a two stage juicing process which guarantees an optimal quality of your juice, depending of course on the ingredients used.
The different types of screen adjust for the size of fibre preferred, and the quantity of pulp left. Fruit and vegetable fibres are excellent for your testiness performance, maximising the quantity of pulp juiced. Although more expensive than usual juicers on the market, this one is far out the best buy to make. Highly recommended.

Purchased in September 2020 at from manufacture.

Georgie T.
Georgie T.asked

It's been a couple of months since I've used my Torus after rinsing all the parts (got a bit dusty), I set it up to juice some celery, apple and carrot. Before putting anything in the juicer was making a clunking sound, couldn't quite make out why. When I put it into reverse -all good, then back to hear the clunking again. What could I do?

Neal B.Torus

Hi Georgie, please contact us at info@toruscoldpressjuicers.com.au and we will resolve the issue.

Sue F.asked

Hi, I have just purchased the Torus Echo and used it for the first time this morning. I must be doing something wrong because there was a huge amount or pulp in my juice. I would be grateful if someone could help. Thankyou, Sue

Amit Arya

I get the same issue with apple and oranges, I usually use carrot to get rid of extra pulp if it gets collected, perhaps you can try that

Sue F.

Thankyou for your help I will try that.

Hi Sue,
Please note there are three different sieves and two end caps to maximise yield. The soft end cap is designed for softer fruit and the hard end cap for harder ingredients. There should have been a leaflet in the box that provides instructions. If you have difficulties or need assistance please contact us directly through our website or by replying to our email address on your order confirmation.
Kind regards,
Neal
Torus Juicers

Gabriella P.
Gabriella P.asked

Hello, can you please assist with the following…

1. Do I have to change the filter in between the juicing if I’m using celery, spinach with fruits like orange, apple etc? When do I have to change the filters?

2. I read a comment when you said you don’t recommend using the Torus for making nut milk, however in this video https://youtu.be/IBUh2ugNZXg from the torus page they do recommend making any plant based milk. Could you please clarify?

Thanks so much, I’m after the Torus Echo which it seems it’s the only model you have, right? :)

I made Orange Juice followed by Celery & Ginger Juice. When I do this I quickly clean the filter as the orange pulp really is quite thick on the filter, its so quick to rinse. Then I continue to make my Celery & Ginger Juice. I must say this juicer makes the best Orange Juice. Hoping this helps.

Neal B.Torus

Thank you for your questions.

1) Regarding changing the filter, do you mean the end cap? If you have mixed produce use the hard end cap throughout. No need to change the filter/strainer. Thank you Steven for your answer. Because of the thick white pith, Orange juice can leave a residue on the filter/strainer which benefits from a quick clean.

2) The Torus Echo can make nut milk. Soak nuts overnight otherwise they are too hard. This also activates them. Throw away soak water. Run nuts and water through the machine. Take pulp and run that through again with more water. Works well.

Get an answer from our members and Torus representatives

Features

• Designed with 2 speeds (45ROM or 60RPM) and 200 watts of power, for quick and convenient cold-press juicing.
  • A chute with a 5cm diameter means you don’t have to cut fruits and veggies ultra-small to have them fit into the juicer.
  • The use of 2 augers means that more fruits and vegetables - even the fibrous parts - make contact with the rotating metal shafts with blades, producing more juice.
  • Hard and soft produce attachments cater to different fruits and veggies, and also help to increase the juice yield.
  • The Torus Echo produces up to 60% more celery juice, according to the brand.
  • Choose between 3 strainers, to achieve the right juice consistency that you’re looking for.
  • Features an in-built child lock for increased peace of mind.

Points of praise

• Overall, reviewers reported that the Torus Echo was a reliable and handy kitchen companion that helped them to live a more healthy lifestyle.
  • The Torus Echo performs especially well when it comes to tackling hard and fibrous vegetables.
  • A high yield of juice is produced for each juicing session.
  • This juicer operates quietly, and is also easy to clean, both of which make it user friendly.
  • Reviewers reported that Torus’s customer service is outstanding. Staff members are exceedingly friendly and helpful, answering any questions attentively.
  • This juicer is great for people on a celery juice diet, or those who have been recommended to drink celery juice for health reasons.

Something to consider

• It can take a bit of time to work out how to assemble and disassemble the juicer, as there are multiple parts. However, once you learn how to do this, it should be smooth sailing.
CategoryJuicers