Torus Echo
Listing monitored by Torus

Pros

Twin-auger functionality
Produces generous juice yields
Easy to clean

Kerri Patterson
Kerri PattersonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Shop Quality Juicer

Purchased in October 2020.

Love this juicer!

I bought this juicer four weeks ago and have used it every day. It's so easy to use and I'm amazed at the yield I get! It's super easy to clean and the best thing is it's quiet which means I'm not waking the household each morning! I have used many juicers and rate this as the best.

Purchased in November 2020.

Wow wow wow

I don’t usually write reviews but I really think this juicer is next level. I’ve been trying to have daily celery juice for a long time but washing up the juicer and all the cutting takes so much time. Using the Torus has been really different for me, because it juices celery Sooo easily! and much easier to clean too. I just want to tell everyone how much I love my juicer lol.

Absolutely amazing juicer ! Ideal for greens ! Easy made celery juice !

I have recently upgraded to new torus echo juicer and absolutely love it ! Well prices , easy to assemble and even easier to clean. Whats not to love :) Highly recommend it !

Juicers

Find out how Torus Echo compares to other Juicers

Kai33
Kai33Brisbane

Amazing Juicer! Loving the daily celery juice.

I’ve been making daily celery juice with my Torus Echo and it definitely gets more juice out of each celery piece than past juicers I’ve used. It’s not hard to clean either, as soon as I’ve had my juice I wash all the parts and it doesn’t take long. I have really been enjoying my new morning routine of making juice!

Purchased in October 2020.