Torus T1000 Classic Slow

Torus T1000 Classic Slow

4.9

Jackie B16Perth, WA

Best Juicer ever!

Purchased in June 2020 for A$279.00.

Amazing amazing amazing

I have owned many juicers before but this one is the absolute best! You can hear the vegetables being crushed and see the juice bursting out and the small amount of pulp left over is unbelievable. Very very easy to clean, a little practice required to put it together but worth every penny! Best of all l was able to Afterpay it direct from the company.

Purchased in May 2020 at Torus Coldpress Juicers for A$269.00.

Fantastic Juicer

I've purchased several juicers (<$500 range) in the past and this is the best quality cold pressed juicer I have come across. You can feel the quality of the product when you use it, motor runs quietly and powers comfortably through beets and carrots and cleaning the machine was much easier and faster than other units due to the design and high grade of materials used in the manufacture. Great job Torus.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$219.00.

My favourite appliance

I have been using my Torus juicer for a couple of years and I wouldn’t be without it especially in these times. I recommend it for everyone who wants delicious cold press juice.

Neda

NedaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great machine!

I'm so in love and very happy for my juicer. It is so affordable. I use it everyday and it works brilliant. I love it. Thank you very much Torus.

Love this juicer!

Not whisper quiet but still low volume. I love the juicer. I’m so impressed with the amount of juice I get from each vegetable. I juiced some beetroot leaves and the yield was 1/4 cup. That’s amazing! Without a doubt it is big value for money. I am extremely happy with the purchase.

Purchased in March 2020.

Noise Level

This is perfect... a must have in my kitchen!

I love my Torus Juicer and use it daily for celery juice. Love that the juice stays cold and the machine isn't too hard to clean! I've had other juicers in the past.. this one outdoes them!

"Brilliant”

Thank you Torus, for a great juicer that is affordable and has helped me live a healthier lifestyle . I use it 3 - 4 times a week to make a big lemon, celery and ginger juice and I feel the difference.

Value For Money

I use my Torus every day, it truly surpassed my expectations for the price. Well built and works a dream once I figured out to feed things one at a time. Cold pressed juice really does taste amazing! Very happy.

Purchased in January 2020.

robosaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent after sales service.

Had an issue with parts breaking in the juicer and they were replaced free of charge and with no questions asked. Excellent after sales service.
Does a great job for the price and considering this is not a commercial juicer.
The juicer does a great job for domestic use however it does struggle a little with Celery fibres becoming clogged. To avoid clogging juicer insert celery last and chop into smaller pieces first.
overall I'm very happy for the price I paid.

Purchased in April 2019.

Torus
Neal B.Torus
Tatum Lawrie

Tatum LawrieNorth Queensland, QLD

Very satisfied!

I love how dry the pulp comes out! Makes me feel satisfied I'm getting value for money for the fruit and veg I'm juicing.

It also juices celery quite well. Haven't tried lemongrass yet but I know some people like to know if it juices celery as it can be stringy and get stuck. I just make sure it is the last thing I put through the juicer.

Haven't had to deal with customer service yet as I haven't had anything to complain about. Overall would recommend to anyone wanting a basic cold press juicer with good value for money. I did a lot of research and this juicer had the best reviews, and if people weren't satisfied the customer service seemed adequate from their comments.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$219.00.

Obsessed with my Torus T1000

I make amazing juices daily with this weapon of a cold press, they are always the envy of my work colleagues. I love making juices for friends and family, my Torus is my go to for staying healthy and fighting off colds and flus. I would say this product definitely changed my life by being so easy to use and allowing me to live a better, healthier lifestyle.

Purchased in January 2019.

Marg

MargSouth East Queensland, QLD

TORUS CLASSIC 1000

Amazing machine quiet operation. Easy to use does not take up a lot of bench space. I usually cut up my
Vegetables and fruit and put them in alternately. Very happy with my Torus.

Purchased in July 2018 for A$299.00.

mick

mick

Best ever juicer, capable of doing the job, a must for our family.

It’s quiet, powerful, great results. Juicing is a way of life for us and slow juicing gets you the most health benefits, centrifugal juicers destroy important enzymes, we picked the juicer for these reasons and research into the product. Unable to attach receipts as we are in the middle of building and documents are packed.

Marian

MarianDarling Downs, QLD

Highly recommend!

Absolutely love this juicer! I mainly use it for celery, apples, pears and oranges. Works like a charm. With celery though you can't have too long pieces while juicing, otherwise it's a bit longer cleaning time because the celery fibres tend to get stuck. Other than that it's silent enough and makes the most of the fruit which means the pulp is dry. Delivery was fast, instructions clear. Very happy with this purchase!

Purchased in August 2018 for A$300.00.

Mr X

Mr XMull

Works perfectly

A good quality juicer. Delivered very fast. Produces delicious wholesome juice. Easy to clean, great results and not to noisy. Looks good too. My digestion has improved already and my appetite is perked up. I can wholeheartedly recommend this product and I am planning to get one for my brother who could lose a few k’s

Date PurchasedJan 2018
FeelingGreat@Fifty

FeelingGreat@FiftyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

So happy with it!

I had been wanting a slow press juicer for a while now, it seems like they have come down a bit in price recently? Well this one was a bargain (I bought it on sale too). I'm really happy with it (the kids will drink things they would never eat lol.) The juices we make taste really fresh and rich, hard to describe but definitely something special about them. I just wanted to let other Mums out there know that you can get a top quality juicer for a good price - thumbs up!

Dennis B.

Dennis B.asked

Where do I purchase this online?

Hi Dennis,

That was the website I bought it from.

Cheers

Helena W.

Helena W.asked

Where this product was produced

It comes from Byron Bay.

Jackie B16

The contact number on the website has an (02) prefix, so I assume NSW, but not sure exactly where. I do know that it is an Australian company.

Torus
Neal B.Torus

Hi Helena,
Jen and Jackie are both correct. We are an Australian company based near Byron Bay, NSW.
Regards,
Neal, Torus Customer Service

Jemma M.asked

Hello, I love the look and sound of this juicer but wondered is the juice just purely juice or does it come out a little bit pulpy? Thank you!

Jen

Hi Jemma, the juicer comes with 2 different filters so you can choose between more or less pulpy. My partner hates pulp and finds the finer filter strains the juice enough for her to drink! Hope this helps. Jen

Jemma M.

Thank you heaps! I don’t like pulp either so wanted to make sure I wouldn’t have to deal with that haha. I just ordered it, can’t wait to juice properly! My conventional one wastes so much fruit.

Jackie B16

I don't think you will regret it, Jemma. I haven't stopped using it since we got it. The kids love the juice. I use the finer filter and it works well.

Get an answer from our members and Torus representatives

CategoryJuicers