Torus T1000 Classic Slow

Torus T1000 Classic Slow Questions & Answers

8 questions from our users

Dennis B.

Dennis B.asked

Where do I purchase this online?

Hi Dennis,

That was the website I bought it from.

Cheers

Helena W.

Helena W.asked

Where this product was produced

It comes from Byron Bay.

Jackie B16

The contact number on the website has an (02) prefix, so I assume NSW, but not sure exactly where. I do know that it is an Australian company.

Hi Helena,
Jen and Jackie are both correct. We are an Australian company based near Byron Bay, NSW.
Regards,
Neal, Torus Customer Service

Jemma M.asked

Hello, I love the look and sound of this juicer but wondered is the juice just purely juice or does it come out a little bit pulpy? Thank you!

Jen

Hi Jemma, the juicer comes with 2 different filters so you can choose between more or less pulpy. My partner hates pulp and finds the finer filter strains the juice enough for her to drink! Hope this helps. Jen

Jemma M.

Thank you heaps! I don’t like pulp either so wanted to make sure I wouldn’t have to deal with that haha. I just ordered it, can’t wait to juice properly! My conventional one wastes so much fruit.

Jackie B16

I don't think you will regret it, Jemma. I haven't stopped using it since we got it. The kids love the juice. I use the finer filter and it works well.

KylieM

KylieMasked

How does the machine handle pineapple? Is it a nuisance cleaning?

MvDasked

How long is the delivery time ?

Neal B.Torus

We are based near Byron Bay. So 1-2 days to Brisbane, Sydney, the Gold Coast and in between. Melbourne and Adelaide 3-4 days. A few days more for WA and NT. If you contact us with your postcode we can assist you better.

MvD

Hello Iam based in byron bay

Neal B.Torus

Then delivery will be next day

Ram

Ramasked

Does this juice celery only(effectively)?

Neal B.Torus

We sell to many customers who want the machine purely for celery juice. We have also developed a protocol that we send with the machine to make the best juice. Contact us for more details, regards, Torus Sales www.toruscolpressjuicers.com.au

Diane

Dianeasked

Is it okay with raw beetroot too?

Neal B.Torus

The T1000 works with all fruits and vegetables. Beetroot included. Contact us for more details, regards, Torus Sales www.toruscolpressjuicers.com.au

Reviewer

Reviewerasked

Can you make sorbet in this ?

Hi Julie,
The T1000 Classic Slow Juicer does not come with a blank plate which is what enables you to make sorbets.
Regards,
FG@F

Get an answer from our members and Torus representatives