Torus T1000 Classic Slow

Torus T1000 Classic Slow

4.9

robosaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent after sales service.

Had an issue with parts breaking in the juicer and they were replaced free of charge and with no questions asked. Excellent after sales service.
Does a great job for the price and considering this is not a commercial juicer.
The juicer does a great job for domestic use however it does struggle a little with Celery fibres becoming clogged. To avoid clogging juicer insert celery last and chop into smaller pieces first.
overall I'm very happy for the price I paid.

Purchased in April 2019.

Noise Level
Torus
Neal B.Torus
See all Torus T1000 Classic Slow reviews

Dennis B.

Dennis B.asked

Where do I purchase this online?

Hi Dennis,

That was the website I bought it from.

Cheers

Helena W.

Helena W.asked

Where this product was produced

It comes from Byron Bay.

Jackie B16

The contact number on the website has an (02) prefix, so I assume NSW, but not sure exactly where. I do know that it is an Australian company.

Torus
Neal B.Torus

Hi Helena,
Jen and Jackie are both correct. We are an Australian company based near Byron Bay, NSW.
Regards,
Neal, Torus Customer Service

Jemma M.asked

Hello, I love the look and sound of this juicer but wondered is the juice just purely juice or does it come out a little bit pulpy? Thank you!

Jen

Hi Jemma, the juicer comes with 2 different filters so you can choose between more or less pulpy. My partner hates pulp and finds the finer filter strains the juice enough for her to drink! Hope this helps. Jen

Jemma M.

Thank you heaps! I don’t like pulp either so wanted to make sure I wouldn’t have to deal with that haha. I just ordered it, can’t wait to juice properly! My conventional one wastes so much fruit.

Jackie B16

I don't think you will regret it, Jemma. I haven't stopped using it since we got it. The kids love the juice. I use the finer filter and it works well.

Get an answer from our members and Torus representatives

CategoryJuicers