5Torus Solo Cold Press Juicer

Lucy A.
Lucy A.Sydney, NSW2 posts
  Gen 2

My Second Torus Solo

My mum has arthritis and I have been giving her juices with ginger. But I didn't want to stain my Solo with turmeric which I know is really good, but hard to get off. There doesn't seem to be anything in the kitchen it doesn't turn yellow. Does anybody have a tip for getting tumeric off? So when the new version of the Tourus Solo came out I gave my old machine to my mum so she gets to juice turmeric, and treated myself to a new machine. I like the way the new one looks. It works as well as the old one but it also has a faster speed which juices carrots and beetroot quicker. These are really solid machines that do a good job. And quick to clean which means I am not frightened to use it. Show reply
Marion
MarionSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delicious cold press juice

A year ago my centrifugal juicer broke. I wanted to go cold press so I bought a Torus Solo which has so improved the quality of my juice. Cold press juicing is so much more tasty! The Solo is easy to use and not too bulky so I can store it assembled in my cupboard easily. Having a healthy drink every day is no hassle. Everone wants to get more healthy and this machine makes it easier.
Alison
AlisonSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Gen 1

Great for celery, easy to clean

After reading the Medical Medium I bought this for celery juice. It wan't easy to figure out which juicer to get for celery but they said this one works, and it does. Juices celery easily and the clean up quick. Happy it does what I wanted it to do.Going to try it on other veggies when I get the chance.
Anneala Venus P.
Anneala Venus P.Murray Region, NSW

Excellent and well priced

I put heaps of time into doing research of juicers. I was hesitant at first in buying Solo but when it arrived and I used it for the first time it impressed me how well it juices and how easy it is to use. I am very pleased I bought this machine and with the price.
Glenda
GlendaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

No Trouble

I like drinking fresh juice but my old juicer lived in the cupboard because it was such a hassle to clean. The Solo is literally no trouble. It makes juice and is quick to clean. Now I juice most days and the juicer is welcome to stay on the counter.
May
MayRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Garlic and Chickpea Hummus

I use my Solo for all kinds of things. Really pleased to discover this recipe and thought I'd post it in a review. I drain a can of organic chickpeas and put it through the Solo. I juice some garlic and lemon with it (don't overdo the garlic! its strong when juiced). Then add sale and tahini and you have a rocking, delicious hummus. Its my party trick. The Solo is a champion.
Riswan M.
Riswan M.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

I use my Solo every day

I had two previous juicers and ended up barely using them because they were too much trouble to clean. I bought this one after a friend told me it was super easy. She was right, it is very quick to take apart, clean and put back together. It makes all the difference. Juicing is a breeze and after a month I am feeling a difference in my health. If you want quick, easy juice, I recommend this machine.
Rupesh
RupeshRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Surpass expectations!

There are so many juicers out there. It makes it really hard to choose. In the end, I went for the Solo because it is a local company and wasn’t overprice and it was meant to be good for Celery. It’s never given me a single problem and Celery juice works a treat. I am also really happy with how compact and easy to assemble it is.
Lorainne
LorainneSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Love my solo juicer

I realy love this juicer. It is light weight, easy to use, easy to clean and looks great on the bench, not taking up too much room.
I have only been juicing celery so far and does it easily. I put the pulp back through again and get a little more juice. Neil was very helpful to deal with. Show details
Jar
JarRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Compact and Cute

We looked around for a juicer that would fit on the counter in our Thai massage shop. Needed to be compact, look good and be great at juicing. Our Torus Solo fits in perfectly. It juices and cleans up quickly, so we can use in between clients without hassle. Works a treat for us.
Alexandra
AlexandraRichmond-Tweed, NSW
  Gen 1

By Far the Best Cold Press Juicer I’ve ever have!

My sister recommended me the Solo and it has been a very good machine. It does well with bitter melons and I get all the benefits for I am diabetic. Happy customer here.
Lucy A.
Lucy A.Sydney, NSW2 posts
  Gen 1

An excellent Machine and Very Good Customer Service!

The customer service is outstanding. I use my Solo machine everyday. It is very easy to use and the juice is so delicious! Cleaning is a hassle free. I love my machine very much.
Amanda
Amanda

Cold Pressed Tastes So Much Better

Amazed by the tastiness of cold pressed juice. I had an old not cold press juicer that I used for years, one of those spinny ones. No comparison. Cold press so much more delicious. If it tastes so much better then I have to believe it is so much more nutritious. The Solo is a taste hit in our house. And a simple, easy to use machine.
Sky
Sky

It does everything I want

Some days I do just celery. I know its good for me but I find it a bit intense so other days I switch over to my taste favourite: carrots, celery, apples and ginger. Which is always a treat because it is so delicious. I feed the pulp back slowly for a second squeeze and the Solo handles it without a problem. I love this machine. Show details
Ruby Bayly
Ruby BaylyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Torus Solo

The juicer is Very nice and handy. Easy to use . It really help me a lot and the juice taste good. I really recommend this product good quality and good service. Show details
Apang
ApangRichmond-Tweed, NSW

I love my Torus Solo! I use it every day

I make my celery juice every morning with this juicer, but I've also made carrot , apple, and parsley juice with it. I'm satisfied with it! It's one of my favourite appliances
Juicers

Find out how Torus Solo Cold Press Juicer compares to other Juicers

Kell
Kell

Good All Rounder

Review: I needed a juicer that does hard veggies and also handles soft fruits, orange, apple, watermelon, pineapple, etc. I spoke to Torus before purchase about this and they recommended the Solo. It is true the Solo does them all. I have my regular celery juice, the kids have fruit juices they like and last night I made the best pina colada! Great little machine.
Garang
Garang

Good juicer

Works well, cleans well. Good purchase. The Torus Solo is cute, well behaved and does everything you ask it to, Well my kids are cute at least! The Solo is my favourite appliance.
Mars
Mars

Great Machine

Being lazy eater it’s hard for me to keep up on my diet but This great machine, easy to use and easy to clean helps me to maintain the nutrition that my body needs. It juices really well!
Tumes
Tumes
  Fair Incentive Gen 1

Really happy

Such a low price I wasn’t sure. But lots of good reviews for their Torus models so I took a chance. It just works really well in every department. Very happy. Show details
Phil
PhilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this juicer

Only had it for two weeks but have use it regularly, sometimes several times a day. I really like the way it looks. I make lots of different juices, green, fruit, carrots and beets, all with no issues. Its very easy to clean, which is a major bonus. Green leaves go really well, don’t even need to push them down. The juice quality is great, not too much pulp. Very happy with my Torus Solo.
Waniya
WaniyaRichmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts

Makes Perfect Celery Juice

I wanted a juicer that doesn’t get celery strings caught in the strainer. The solo breezes through celery and spits out the strings. You hardly need to use the tamper. It pulls the celery sticks in mostly by itself. Quiet, easy to use, 2 minute clean. And the price was super good. Very happy with my new Torus Solo.
Sara
SaraRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Love my new Torus Solo

Fits easily under my kitchen overhead cupboards. Its no fuss, super easy to assemble, use and clean. My mid-morning carrot, celery, ginger and apple is my best ‘meal’ of the day. Had an upright juicer before and this is much less work. Recommended.

Paid $319