Toshiba 32L375

Toshiba 32L375

See the Best HD TVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

LeahJ

LeahJSydney, NSW

Good tv for price

This tv appears to have good image and sound quality for the price of it. Easy to use netflix. Initially we had a problem with the tv turning on at 3 or 4am every morning despite no apparent settings. Rang toshiba but they would not help. Took the tv back to harvey norman and they were able to assist with reprogramming and we haven't had a problem since.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Diane

DianeHunter Region, NSW

Awesome TV with Great Sound

We purchased two of these TV’s for our B&B. It was easy to install and connected to our new NBN WiFi without the usual pain of something going wrong. I love that the speaker is at the front of the TV (and not the rear) because you can actually hear the sound without having it turned up loud. I was so happy with this TV I bought a 3rd one for my elderly mum who is going deaf! and now she is happy too!

Date PurchasedJul 2018
suebrisbane

suebrisbaneBrisbane

Let down by bad design flaw

Toshiba 32" LCD TV has a good picture and sound but the most frustrating design for the power plug when wall mounting.. The power cord goes in where the mounting bracket is situated. Very disappointed when I put the backplate on and mounted to wall then went to plug the power cord into the back of the TV to find it plugs in under the mounting plate. Why put the power cord in the middle of the space where a wall mounting plate goes? Unless designed so that people are forced to buy a Toshiba wall mount.