Totalcare Tasty Allwormer for Dogs

See the Best Heart & Intestinal Wormers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Totalcare

3.0
Kerry O
Kerry OSouth East Queensland, QLD

What is the correct doseage?

Purchased in March 2021 at Coles for $11.60.

Peter From Adelaide
Peter From AdelaideMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

good product

I own a 2 and half-year-old female German Shepherd who weighs 38.4kg, so I gave her 4 tablets, 1 tablet per 10kg of body weight. I looked at all the reviews for this product after giving her the treatment with alarm, but I'm happy to report she has had no adverse reaction of any kind to these tablets. It has been 24 hours now and she is like she always is. Like any medication for your pet, if you are unsure what the correct dosage is for your animal, you should always consult your pet's vet for accurate advice. I bought this medication on sale at Coles supermarket for $12.30

Purchased in July 2020 at Coles Supermarkets for $12.30.

Totalcare
PetCare Advice Team A.Totalcare

Hi Peter, thank you for your feedback, we are glad to hear you are satisfied with this product. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

This product doesn't work

I wormed my dog a month ago. With the correct dosage for his weight 40 kilo. Within 2 weeks he was scooting his butt along the ground like he still had worms. I can only assume they didn't work

See all Totalcare Tasty Allwormer for Dogs reviews