Totalcare Tasty Allwormer for Dogs

See the Best Heart & Intestinal Wormers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Totalcare

2.0
Kerry O
Kerry OSouth East Queensland, QLD

What is the correct doseage?

Purchased in March 2021 at Coles for $11.60.

Peter From Adelaide
Peter From AdelaideMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

good product

I own a 2 and half-year-old female German Shepherd who weighs 38.4kg, so I gave her 4 tablets, 1 tablet per 10kg of body weight. I looked at all the reviews for this product after giving her the treatment with alarm, but I'm happy to report she has had no adverse reaction of any kind to these tablets. It has been 24 hours now and she is like she always is. Like any medication for your pet, if you are unsure what the correct dosage is for your animal, you should always consult your pet's vet for accurate advice. I bought this medication on sale at Coles supermarket for $12.30

Purchased in July 2020 at Coles Supermarkets for $12.30.

Totalcare
PetCare Advice Team A.Totalcare

Hi Peter, thank you for your feedback, we are glad to hear you are satisfied with this product. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

Molly
MollySouth East Queensland, QLD

You may kill your dog if you give him/her Total Care Tasty Allwormer for Dogs

If you love your dog it's best not to give your dog this worming tablet. As my dogs had bad side effects both eyes rolled back into head few hours later I had tried feeding them they would not eat or drink 5 hours latter they both still sleeping in fact both went to sleep not waking up at all passed away.

Purchased in August 2019 at FoodWorks for $14.98.

Felicity
FelicityMelbourne

Killed my maltese cross, beautiful Snowy.

Heart & Intestinal Wormers

Find out how Totalcare Tasty Allwormer for Dogs compares to other Heart & Intestinal Wormers

This product doesn't work

I wormed my dog a month ago. With the correct dosage for his weight 40 kilo. Within 2 weeks he was scooting his butt along the ground like he still had worms. I can only assume they didn't work

Chihuahua mourner
Chihuahua mournerAustralian Capital Territory

My Chihuahua dog died. He was ok with other brands before.

My Chihuahua dog died. He was off food for three days after taking the one tablet. He breathed heavily, weak and then died.

See all Totalcare Tasty Allwormer for Dogs reviews