Very sick dog
Dog is Cavoodle 11kg. Recommended dose is 1 tablet per 100g. Gave my dog 1 tablet in morning with breakfast. Within 4 hours she had runny poo. 12am next morning needed to go outside urgently with liquid poo. And then vomoted. Later in the early hours she vomited again. Next day she tried to drink water 3 times and each time vomited it back up after about 30 minutes. After 36 hours since taking the tablet she started to be able to hold down food. Continued to have runny poo 48 hours after the tablet. Bought two packets at reduced special price f...rom Coles. Cant help wondering if they knew they were bad so reduced the price. Update. Worm tablet was administered on thursday morning. On Sunday dog's poo changed from being brownish colour to black in colour. I contacted a vet who advised this is due to bleeding in small intestine. Vet gave dog injection to stop any further vomiting. Also prescribed a paste to add to food to firm up poo. And an invoice for $227. Update 2. Purina asked me to delay publishing my experience until they investigated the issue. They requested a complete history of reports. They sighted one case where I consulted the vet back in 2017 when she had an upset stomach due to spicy food. The then dismissed this situation saying my dog has a history of gastro intestinal disturbances. In my opinion they are "grasping at straws" to defend their dodgy all worming tablet. Don't risk your dog with these tablets.
Purchased in October 2021 at Coles.
- Tasty Allwormer for Dogs
You may kill your dog if you give him/her Total Care Tasty Allwormer for Dogs
If you love your dog it's best not to give your dog this worming tablet. As my dogs had bad side effects both eyes rolled back into head few hours later I had tried feeding them they would not eat or drink 5 hours latter they both still sleeping in fact both went to sleep not waking up at all passed away.
Purchased in August 2019 at FoodWorks for $14.98.
This is POISON !!! Same symptoms as most reviewers!!! Zero STARS
This is POISON! Gave my dog correct dosage, swollen, blood shot eyes, Panting, excessive heart rate, seems to not be able to see well. She is a big strong dog, who has never been ill. Lost so much weight in 24 hours, Giving Her nutrient paste and icy poles to keep her hydrated. SAME SYMPTOMS as other reviews. This has poisoned my Dog and many others! Liquid Fleas treatment is also bad, her coat went dull and her skin so dry...Do Not use.
Called phone number on the back of box.
The lady was rude & said that this product is not to blame and I was...
Purchased in July 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $14.
Do not give your dog this product!! Please!!!
Gave my dog the correct dosage, a couple hours later she began to vomit so much and is now really lethargic and clearly feeling very ill. Very concerning as she is only 1 and normally absolutely bouncing off the walls with energy, right now she can barely get off the couch. Please do not feed this to your dogs! I wish I’d read the reviews before purchasing. This product needs to be removed from the shelf!
Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths for $11.60.
Upset my dog's stomach
I bought this product 2 times, thinking that the bad effect it had on my dog was just a 1 off and that my dog may have been slightly under weather before commencing this treatment, but second time around I got the same result, it gave my dog diarrhea, on both occasions I gave it to him, it is one of the cheaper brands around for what you get, because sometimes its all I can afford but certainly not at the expense of my beloved dog getting sick....again.
Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $16.99.
Nearly killed my German shepherd
I bought this for my German shepherd, an hour later he was breathing abnormally fast, pacing, lying down and getting back up, rapid heart rate and lethargic. Took him to vet asap and he needed two shots, luckily he survived, this stuff is poisonous and should be taken off shelves immediately.
- Tasty Allwormer for Dogs
Vomiting excessively after Purina allwormer treatment
Trip to the vet one hour after consuming these allwormer tablets .Bull terrier had two tablets only for 24kg weight.Start vomiting excessively until given anti nausea injection .Had not eaten anything else to cause such a reaction.Her temp and other vitals were fine .Thankfully she did pick up.A costly treatment ..Product was bought at IGA Somerset today 25th June and Somerset veterinary services visited 530pm today ..tablets ingested ~3pm .
Purchased in June 2018 at IGA.
Very sick after having this worming brand
I gave the correct dosage with his usual dry food and within 2hrs my Irish setter was lethargic and nauseous. He started vomiting soon after and I am considering taking him to the vet if this continues through the night. He won’t drink water and is not interested in his normal food. This is the first time I have bought this worming brand. I purchased it from my local well known supermarket expecting it to be just like all the other worming brands available. My dogs reaction to this has and very worrying. Now through the night, his heart is raising and fast shallow breathing. 5:30 am. He has drank a little water through the night, very worried and will ring the emergency vet in the morning.
Killed my maltese cross, beautiful Snowy.
Gave my healthy dog 1 Totalcare Allwormer tab- (7kg weight) he got extreme diarrhoea, lethargic, and couldn't walk or hold up head. Rushed to vet. Told hes been poisoned. Nothing they can do. Died 4 hrs later. Told vet the only poison he could have consumed will be the Allwormer tablet and he should give him something to block the poison. Vet said he cant do anything he is dying and charged me $178.00 to administer 3 hydrating vaccines under his skin..which is salt water. Vet (mungrel) new this was useless.
Vets know this stuff is poison and...
10 week Staffordshire x Bullmastif Puppies is in a shocking state after taking this poison!!!
My dear little dog was treated two days ago, he went off his food immediately after taking this poison, went from being a pup full of beans playing with my Rottweiler and I to a bed ridden mess and has lost a third of his body mass. As the other reviews he's hot, has diohrea, accelerated heart rate. He tried to eat today day three and it went straight through him and is now moaning with pain when I rub in the kidney area. These tablets have to be removed from all stores immediately so no other poor pooch has to endure this torture so Purina can make a buck!
Q/ Why hasn't Purina recalled the product if it's taking the innocent lives of our Canine friends?
Do not use this treatment on your dog.
I bought these yesterday and wormed my dog.... First thing this morning he threw up everywhere, then he had diarrhoea, he is panting heavily and bloodshot in the eyes... I wish I'd have read the other reviews before I used this product... I'm keeping my eye on him and if he doesn't improve soon I'm off to the vet... ps my dog is a Bull Mastiff X so he's a big boy and it's hit him hard :(
My Chihuahua dog died. He was ok with other brands before.
My Chihuahua dog died. He was off food for three days after taking the one tablet. He breathed heavily, weak and then died.
Questions & Answers
Sorry, there are no questions about Totalcare Tasty Allwormer for Dogs but you can read 7 questions about Totalcare Tasty Allwormer for Dogs.
Get an answer from our members and Totalcare representatives
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.