Totalcare Tasty Allwormer for Dogs

See the Best Heart & Intestinal Wormers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Totalcare

1.1
MMM
MMMPerth, WA

This is POISON !!! Same symptoms as most reviewers!!! Zero STARS

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $14.00.

Kate.
Kate.Geelong

Do not give your dog this product!! Please!!!

Gave my dog the correct dosage, a couple hours later she began to vomit so much and is now really lethargic and clearly feeling very ill. Very concerning as she is only 1 and normally absolutely bouncing off the walls with energy, right now she can barely get off the couch. Please do not feed this to your dogs! I wish I’d read the reviews before purchasing. This product needs to be removed from the shelf!

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths for $11.60.

Melissa
MelissaNorth Western Region, NSW

Upset my dog's stomach

I bought this product 2 times, thinking that the bad effect it had on my dog was just a 1 off and that my dog may have been slightly under weather before commencing this treatment, but second time around I got the same result, it gave my dog diarrhea, on both occasions I gave it to him, it is one of the cheaper brands around for what you get, because sometimes its all I can afford but certainly not at the expense of my beloved dog getting sick....again.

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $16.99.

James
JamesSydney

Nearly killed my German shepherd

I bought this for my German shepherd, an hour later he was breathing abnormally fast, pacing, lying down and getting back up, rapid heart rate and lethargic. Took him to vet asap and he needed two shots, luckily he survived, this stuff is poisonous and should be taken off shelves immediately.

Heart & Intestinal Wormers

Find out how Totalcare Tasty Allwormer for Dogs compares to other Heart & Intestinal Wormers

Vomiting excessively after Purina allwormer treatment

Trip to the vet one hour after consuming these allwormer tablets .Bull terrier had two tablets only for 24kg weight.Start vomiting excessively until given anti nausea injection .Had not eaten anything else to cause such a reaction.Her temp and other vitals were fine .Thankfully she did pick up.A costly treatment ..Product was bought at IGA Somerset today 25th June and Somerset veterinary services visited 530pm today ..tablets ingested ~3pm .

Purchased in June 2018 at IGA.

Irish setter
Irish setterMelbourne

Very sick after having this worming brand

I gave the correct dosage with his usual dry food and within 2hrs my Irish setter was lethargic and nauseous. He started vomiting soon after and I am considering taking him to the vet if this continues through the night. He won’t drink water and is not interested in his normal food. This is the first time I have bought this worming brand. I purchased it from my local well known supermarket expecting it to be just like all the other worming brands available. My dogs reaction to this has and very worrying. Now through the night, his heart is raising and fast shallow breathing. 5:30 am. He has drank a little water through the night, very worried and will ring the emergency vet in the morning.

Side Effects Short-term illness

10 week Staffordshire x Bullmastif Puppies is in a shocking state after taking this poison!!!

My dear little dog was treated two days ago, he went off his food immediately after taking this poison, went from being a pup full of beans playing with my Rottweiler and I to a bed ridden mess and has lost a third of his body mass. As the other reviews he's hot, has diohrea, accelerated heart rate. He tried to eat today day three and it went straight through him and is now moaning with pain when I rub in the kidney area. These tablets have to be removed from all stores immediately so no other poor pooch has to endure this torture so Purina can make a buck!
Q/ Why hasn't Purina recalled the product if it's taking the innocent lives of our Canine friends?

Side Effects Short-term illness

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Sue1181
Sue1181Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not use this treatment on your dog.

I bought these yesterday and wormed my dog.... First thing this morning he threw up everywhere, then he had diarrhoea, he is panting heavily and bloodshot in the eyes... I wish I'd have read the other reviews before I used this product... I'm keeping my eye on him and if he doesn't improve soon I'm off to the vet... ps my dog is a Bull Mastiff X so he's a big boy and it's hit him hard :(

See all Totalcare Tasty Allwormer for Dogs reviews