Total Gym Achiever

See the Best Exercise & Fitness Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by TV Shop

1.0

Dangles
    DanglesNSW, 2340

Lost a sale due to BAD Coustmer service.

On Tuesday 18th of August, I called to find out about the total gym. Each time, Staff members would not give me a the total price, like requested. Instead they said, someone will call me back. You should be able to find out total costs, before making a sale. It should be also advertised on the website. Instead staff are hiding the costs. I’m now lodging a complaint to fair trading, As their is no reason the total price should be hidden from Coustmers.

Charles S.
    Charles S.

Total Gym Achiever

I purchased a demo unit and the sales staff assured me that the product was new. When I received it it was a used unit, with no instructions, no pins so I could not use the leg brackets. I complained and did receive the matt board twice but each time it came as ripped and its a total piece of crap. They sent it twice and its still ripped. Dont buy from this NZ mob and its not worth the hassle. They will try and sell you a bunch of steak knives and they are in it for the commission only and dont give a care about their customers and why they need an exercise machine to cope with Covit. I hope you all enjoy adding such value to your clients and you sleep soundly at nights, knowing your ripping off your customers !

TV Shop