Total Parts Plus

Total Parts Plus

Brand Manager for Total Parts Plus? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

A long way to go and a short time to get there

It was late in the afternoon and the part I needed before I left Brisbane for Mackay was sourced and paperwork processed by Dean in super fast time. Really appreciate it mate. Thanks

Bonny
BonnySouth East Queensland, QLD

Good old fashioned customer service

I would like to thank Total Parts Plus for sourcing some minor parts that I required. Dean took the time to get one of the parts from Sydney and post to me on the Gold Coast. Genuine good old-fashioned service. Keep it up!!

Shane E.
Shane E.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Nathan couldn’t help enough great service go total parts plus

Parts came quickly Nathan was great with finding parts and getting them to me quickly and in good condition for the price cheers total parts plus for getting me back on the road quickly and cheap

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Total Parts Plus compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Kevin S
Kevin Sgolden beach

Mazda 3 Interior light .

What a great experience so glad I found you guys. When I phoned Dean was very helpful & very knowledgeable, he found me the part I was after . Extremely satisfied with the customer service that I received from him . I was amazed that he actually understood me being Scottish.
Lol Kind Regards.

Totally satisfied good old fashion service.

What an excellent website with a great range of parts and so easy to use.
After speaking with Dean over the phone payment and delivery to Townsville was sorted in no time flat.
Low and behold 2 days later TNT at my door with exactly what I ordered.
I have already recommend Total Parts to someone chasing second hand parts.

Matt

Chris G.
Chris G.South East Queensland, QLD

Very quick, helpful and honest

Responding to an ad on gumtree, I rang and spoke with Nathan Boland. Nathan was friendly and helpful had knowledge of the car and parts I was looking for, and how their operation works. Nathan very quickly had a parts list and quote emailed to me. Nathan was available to discuss details over the next couple of days and when the final order was placed, Nathan sourced the parts that were available and checked the integrity of the parts before accepting payment. Nathan was of great assistance and accessible from start to finish, thank you for a great service.

Lynette
LynetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very satisfied to get the parts I needed

Thankyou so much Nathan for your help and friendly advice, quick service and finding exactly what we needed for our Pathfinder. I will highly recommend Total Parts Plus to my customers and friends. Cheers

koolname
koolnameSouth East Queensland, QLD

Totally satisfied, best service forget the rest

i rang late Thursday afternoon to order a part for my Mazda 3 with in minutes Nathan had located the part i needed and had it on its way to me thirst thing Friday morning. when i received the part my auto Electrician had diagnosed the problem wrongly. spoke to Nathan it was not a problem for him to refund my money in full as soon as he received the part back. Parts plus would be by far the best experience Ive had .The service and willingness to help you would be the best and above all other auto wreckers i have dealt with. so do yourself a favor next time you need a part do not hesitate to call Total Parts Plus. Many thanks Nathan you are the best!!!!!

archie
archieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

rate my service DEAN

Fast,reliable (a rare trait these days) knowledgeable, easy to understand!!! an asset to any company. The delivery was so amazingly fast. Thank you. Dean, thank you Total Parts Plus.
Syd Maher

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Total plus parts

Dean was very friendly today and helpful With everything l was looking for good customer service and friendly l would recommend this business would use them again can’t tell you how helpful they are

David S
David SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thanks Nathan

found the right part, right colour and at a good price easy to deal with all done over the phone will deal with them again when we are looking for parts

munish
munishSouth East Queensland, QLD

fake prices on ebay and websites

Hi
everyone plz dont buy parts from total parts.they put
fake price on ebay and websites.its happen to me twice and when i reached there .they said we give
if you double money
plz dont buy parts from total parts

Great Service Excellent Prices

I dealt with Nathan and found him to be excellent, he was very helpfully and went out of his way to find the parts I needed. When I picked up the parts the wrecking yard was the cleanest and most organised I have ever seen. Will definitely deal again. Great Job!!!

bucaneer
bucaneerAU

professional service

Needed a tail light assembly for my Subaru. On the Total Parts web site I was able to see a video of the entire wrecked car showing all usable parts. I could see what I needed still on the car and in near perfect condition. Ordered it on a Friday from Qld. and received it on the following Tuesday in regional Vic. Arrived clean and well packed and at way less than half the price of a new unit. One of the most professional transactions I have ever had.