Larry Hedges

Larry HedgesSydney, NSW

Great Service

Brilliant customer service, even introduced me to the makita rep to make sure what I was buying was the correct model

Mike K.

Mike K.Sydney, NSW

Responsive - helpful and competitive

Provided helpful advice and sought to save where possible with cheaper alternatives. I found the same for less elsewhere but due to advice and service I called to see if they would match, and they did.

Jack

JackSydney, NSW

Better than the “Sydney” competition.

Was up the road at a certain competitor who were rude and unhelpful. Went out the road to the boys at Total Tools Brooky and had the whole crew making sure I had the best combo kit to serve my work. Not to mention the free coffee is great too.

Stephen Conwell

Stephen Conwell Sydney, NSW

Perfect - great people

Very helpful and knowledgeable - had a laugh, got what I needed with their help - so easy and pleasant - I will prefer to visit this shop in future

EWT

EWTSydney, NSW

Great experience

Good range of products and staff were very helpful and had good knowledge of products. Highly recommend and will shop here again

Got the right advice and the tools I needed

Needed specific tools do do a specific job, had them in stock and I was able to go straight to work saving time and money

Always friendly

Dealing with Covid related stock issues couldn't be easier. I was able to collect what I could from individual items (of an out of stock set) and the last item is on backorder. No waiting until it was all available.

rossofbalmain

rossofbalmainSydney, NSW

exceptional service

Phoned and spoke to Tom, and was very impressed with his product knowledge. Went to the store the next day and purchased a Makita Drill/Driver. Tom was extremely helpful and efficient.

Stewart

StewartSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Staff were helpful in locating the item I was looking for. Very friendly indeed. Great customer service by knowledgeable staff. Will return to shop at this store in the future.

Longtan

LongtanSydney, NSW

Great store and great service.

The Brookvale store team were polite and very helpful. I found the staff to be very professional. It was great doing business with them. Definetly will continue to shop here in the future.

Jon

JonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Tool Kit & Air Compressor

We've just bought a large 177 piece Toolkit and a 3hp Air Compressor for our Rural Fire (Volunteer) Fire Brigade. We had been buying previously from a large Tool outlet that looks similar to Total Tools and so we were recommended to try "Total Tools" at Brookvale because of the super friendly supportive staff and they absolutely far more friendly & assistive.....than their opposition not too far away. Total Tools is thee place to buy from

Time saving tool

The Staff have great knowledge of tools they sell, great selection of all brands, also give you an honest opinion. I don’t and won’t shop anywhere else for power tools.

People Friendly & helpful

People were friendly & helpful. Also enjoyed a cup of coffee.
I required a new battery for my lawn mower. They verified that the old battery was not working but the charger was still working. thanks

ronbo

ronboAU

Very helpful staff

I went in looking for workshop lighting. The guy was new at the shop, but most helpful in finding the right lights. Helping me open up packages to clarify exactly what was included, he guided me to the a good experience. Would definitely go back.

Great service!

Josh the Brookvale store employee helped me find the best deal for my Bosch laser kit. He was very helpful, knowledgeable, and professional. Will be happy to shop here again.

Tim B.

Tim B.Sydney, NSW

Great range, only getting bigger and better.

Always fast and reliable service from the team. They're obviously in the middle of a stocktake and getting in a new range of products. Quick access to account and rewards details and I'm in and out of the shop in as little or as long as I like.

New belt time

Makita tool belt. Works great I’ve been using Makita belts for years never had a problem with them but I still use hikoki cordless tools. Staff at brook vale are great

Done the job perfect

Staff were friendly & super helpful. I inquired about some bostix ultraset for a future job s as nd the store manager was helpful in getting me a price. Better than your competitors.
Cheers

Top boys who know their stuff.

Total Tools is hands down the best tool shop in Australia.
The selection of tools and service from experienced down to earth salesman is second to none.
They are the boys!

Dominic O'Kelly

Dominic O'KellySydney, NSW

Friendly people and great service

I’ve been going to Total Tools at Brookvale for years and have always found the staff to be super helpful, polite and easy to deal with.

I’ve only had an issue with a product from their store once and they replaced it on the spot- and have gone out of their way to help me source a part for an item they don’t carry.

11/10 for service- it’s the reason I’ll keep coming back.