Total Tools Physical store

Total Tools Physical store (page 2 of 75)

4.6 from 1,486 reviews

See the Best Hardware Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1,115

Jimmy

JimmySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful

Went in to store looking for a particular item did not stock or have anything simmular , but did everything they could to help. Ordered it in and had it for in a very short time.

Store LocationMorayfield

Jimmy

JimmyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good Guys to deal with

The staff were very knowledgeable and helpful and the pricing was great. The layout of the store was easy to navigate and they had everything i was looking for. Will defiantly shop there again.

Store LocationKangaroo Flat

Great staff to help get the right tool

Staff were awesome and helped me make the right decision on the purchase. Even carried the saw to the car for me - you don't get that service elsewhere. Great work.

Luke S.

Luke S.Peel, WA

Good service, good selection.

Total tools Mandurah was able for fill my requirements and had a good selection and price rang to chose from. It also stocked the brands I fell are adequate for my trade.

Store LocationMandurah

Satisfied my immediate needs

Salesman was helpful and knowable for what I wanted.
He directed me to what would do the job I needed, at the best price by giving me what was on "special"
The welder was heavy and he carried the welder to my car.
The cost of the welder was better than getting a tradesman to come to the farm and do the job

Store LocationShellharbour NSW

Vince

VinceCanberra 2600, ACT

Great product will get many years out of them

The tools are of high quality and everyone in the store are always professional and understand the tool I require for the job in hand. Great place to just wonder with a wish list too.

Store LocationFyshwick Store in the ACT

Nick

NickSydney, NSW

Great Store with great products, staff were also helpful.

Well presented shop with a lot of the gear I needed. Only thing I was surprised by was the sizing on some of their Hi-Vis wear, Medium size seemed to be the smallest available. Otherwise great.

Store LocationCastle Hill

Dan B.

Dan B.North Queensland, QLD

Always helpful

Every time I walk into the Townsville store without fail Im greeted when I walk in, always offered assistance and the staff know their gear and when its not in stock or a normal line the teams happy to order it in for me. I wouldnt shop anywhere else

Store LocationTownsville
LES. B

LES. BPerth, WA

Great tools

Selection of tools is great and so was the service
Atmosphere in store is good and staff allow you to browse at your own leisure
when I needed to talk to staff they were very prompt and knowledgable

Store LocationMalaga WA
Ben Nile

Ben NileGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bought more than planned thanks to professional customer service.

As usual, the team was in tip-top shape serving their customers: me, being one of them. Bought the item I wanted but came away with an unplanned purchase. Thank you.

Store LocationMelton

Manoah B.

Manoah B.South East Queensland, QLD

The sales guy was good, he really wanted to help.

I went in looking to see what I could get out of the M12 specials, I left with 2 products and 2 batteries. Happy shopper in the end and money well spent, just over $400 for a Hackzall and a circular saw with a 2.0Ah battery for each.

Store LocationTotal Tools East Brisbane

fgarry88

fgarry88Sydney, NSW

Premium tool products with good helpful technical service

This store located besides Bunnings offers a shopping experience where the salespeople are specialised and come to you, unlike Bunnings where they have general knowledge and are hard to find.

Store LocationCastle Hill

Great Service

Went to buy mechanical tools, the staff member had a very good knowledge of the tools I was after. He gave great customer service and a hasty check out. Will be a return shopper.

Store LocationBallarat

Richard Sargent

Richard SargentSydney, NSW

Fast service

Was only in the store for 5 mins, service was that good.
Very helpful and know what they was doing
And was update on special offer from supplies.
Will use them again for my power tools

Store LocationPenrith

Good helpful blokes and shop

Went in asked if they had what i wanted and they did was in and out in a jiffy great shop and blokes there. Go shop with them great range great prices

Store LocationMalaga

Very good

Very helpful had all the right knowledge
Very friendly great store
I purchased an 18v DEWALT circular saw and they had it to me straight away as I walked in and asked them for it.

Store LocationBurleigh

BeeJay

BeeJayMelbourne

Staff not familiar with their stock

I asked for a manual tool to remove grout from between tiles or score fibre cement sheet. A number of powered options were suggested, but no simple manual tool. I thanked them for their help and decided to have a search of the store myself. I soon found exactly the tool I was after and bought same.

Store LocationKnox

Graeme

GraemeWestern Australia

Toolies heaven.

I required a twin pack of Mikita 18v 5hr batteries and the store only had singles but agreed to match a price I had from another tool store for the twin pack.My thanks to the sales person as it saved me having to order on line and wait for delivery.

Malcolm

MalcolmSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bonus Milwaukee 12v battery

I have been looking at buying a Milwaukee 3/8" ratchet skin for some time and this weekend Total Tools have a promotion of a free 2.0Ah battery...score!
Bought instore and used Zip pay, and the transaction could not have been easier. Also they had heaps of stock, I have not seen so much red on the shelves, before.
Staff were helpful, quick and friendly at the Beenleigh store...I will be going back.

Store LocationBeenleigh

Brilliant experience

Happy with everything! Staff were great and very helpful in getting me what I wanted. The range of Makita gear that they stock is awesome. All they need is a better ranger of trimmer bits. Overall Im very happy and will be returning here to shop again.

Store LocationEast Brisbane