Total Tools Physical store

Total Tools Physical store (page 2 of 94)

4.6 from 1,862 reviews

4.7 (1,463)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (40) · No (1,482)
    4.7 (1,352)

Rusty

RustyMurray Region, NSW

Excellent Service

Very helpful service in the Shepparton store. Prices good. Normally I would shop online but I wasn’t sure what Milwaukee product to buy for the small amount of use it would get. They’re advice was spot on as it was last time

Store LocationShepparton

Clinton

ClintonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Loving the new Milwaukee bag

The lady that served me was extremely friendly and helpful right from the moment I walked in the door to the moment I walked out, one of the many reasons why I continue to purchase my tools and equipment from total tools.

Store LocationThebarton
Tennessee Collins

Tennessee CollinsEyre Peninsula, SA

Customer service

great customer service, well set out store, would recommend to friends and family 110% one very happy customer will be returning in the future or buying online from the store

Store LocationTotal tools Wingfield
Winwilk

WinwilkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best price, with no hassle

I was after Milwaukee power tools - commonly stocked by tool retailers, all at the same price. I phoned around, and Total Tools gave me a no nonsense, significant discount. The ‘other’ big tool retailer wanted a written quote before they would consider any discount - time wasters!

Store LocationTotal Tools, Springwood, Brisbane

Ben Geddes

Ben GeddesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Warranty wrestle.

Two warranty experience have both gone pear shaped.
1. Cracked mitre saw fence; 3 months, eventually got the part. All calling around and work done by me.
2. Drill; repaired under warranty. $35 “service charge” got “lost in the system”. Refunded in cash, because “the system” couldn’t hand its own cluster f$!k, after much confusion and phone calls.
N.B. All receipts, photos and bank details A.o.k. at my end.
SNAFU

Store LocationKilsyth

Dave

DavePeel, WA

Beating Bunnings

Had a much wider range to choose from, more than ample helpful staff and every effort was made to assist and to beat the price of a very large multinational competitor nearby.

Store LocationMandurah

Mcstevo

McstevoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

All good, liked the new location

Very friendly helpful staff, didn’t mind spending my hard earnt there! Will be n my first option when renewing tools, also the offer of a free 8ah battery was a deal maker when choosing where to buy my Milwaukee combo kit.

Store LocationPreston

First experience at Total Tools

Large range in all products - twice asked by staff if assistance was needed
Checkout was a walk in the park - easy access to property and no problem
parking - will be back

Store Locationvirginia

Screw Sets with DeWalt freebies.

The mag. Ad showed that if I were to purchase a DeWalt Bulk Screw package i’d Get a DeWalt Bit Set included absolutely free. But the branch I went to claimed they sell tools as their core business not screws, so it was a rather waste of a trip for me. I am disappointed and probably will not frequent that store again unless some other special I want comes available at the right price.

Store LocationKewdale
Dale

Dale

Top notch

Wide range of everything you need to do any type of work whether it’s at home or on site every range of products from all well known companies for the handyman or professional

Store LocationMorayfield

Ant.

Ant.Mid North Coast, NSW

Good value

Had to grab a new airline for the garage, bought some tape on special as well. Also browsed some gen sets as we live rural and have power outages sometimes.Chaps at the Port Macquarie store were very helpfull and pointed out some key features to look for. Still haven't bought one but now have a better idea of which unit to get.

Store LocationPort Macquarie

S.K.L

S.K.LDarling Downs, QLD

Great service Toowoomba , nothing was to much trouble ! Explained everything in words we could understand . They didn't push anything on us which is a real plus these days!
Thanks heaps T.T Toowoomba

Store LocationToowoomba

A blokes version of heaven

Excellent range of Makita. Also the staff are very knowledgeable and helped get best value for money. Many different options for combining two products for a better discount. Even the wife loved it.

Store LocationWinnellie

Have what I needed then some .

I went to the West Gosford store to find an obscure tool and immediately found it and more with the helpful staff . The guys are always helpful there without being pushy .

Store LocationWest Gosford
Mark Conner

Mark ConnerPerth

Good experience

The team in Total Tools Rockingham were extremely helpful and they all worked well as I presented a problem for them and it was sorted very professionally I also got a great deal. Thanks

Store LocationRockingham
Gerry

GerryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Tool broke

Bought tti torx socket set. Explained to staff member that I was using them to work on a Harley Davidson and that I had been told from a friend that they weren’t strong enough.
Staff member said they would be fine.
So I purchased on staff members advise as he would know better than my friend.
I went home and tried to use the t40 bit and it just twisted.
Exactly what my friend said would happen.

Store LocationThomastown

Dom

DomGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

quick and simple.Got what l wanted

the staff answered all my questions and got me exactly what l wanted.
after checking all the range l was back on the job in no time
really pleased with the price of the goods

Store LocationMentone

Laurie

LaurieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great customer service with knowledge of tools for tradies and what they want.

Store LocationTotal Tools Fyshwick

Great customer service

Fantastic customer service and made the process very easy! Great knowledge and very happy that they signed me up to there rewards program. Always look forward to shopping at any of the stores

Store LocationPreston

Armystu91

Armystu91Sydney, NSW

All the tools you need in one shop

Great service from store personnel who know what tradesman want. Helpful, quick and knowledgeable. I can get what I want and get back to work. The fact they keep all my transactions on file makes tax time a breeze.

Store LocationParramatta rd