Total Tools Physical store

Total Tools Physical store (page 2 of 29)

Amazing service!

Always amazing service and helpful advice. Every time i go in I’m always looked after. Also have a great range of tools and combo kits, always leave stoked with a handful.

Great Service & Product range

Was greeted the moment I walked into the store..I knew what I wanted to get, 'Stabila Levels'..so that was quick and easy but I did have other questions regarding 'DeWalt' Grinders which was not a problem at all for the sales person to assist me
Many Thanks

First time ever visiting a store. Hmmm...

Low stock levels and was very difficult to find staff to assist. When I did find someone the information provided was wrong and later had to be clarified by another staff member.

I know it's friendly, harmless, blokey banter amongst the staff, but I could have done with them not swearing and carrying on as they were - there were children accompanying parents in the store and it didn't leave me with a great first impression. It continued very audibly from the moment I walked in to the moment I left.

Overall the store was very well laid out with a huge range and quality brands. Not sure I'll be returning however unless I really need to.

excellent

Staff were extremely helpfull. I went to buy a Dewalt kit of 18/54 v tools and they explained exactluy whatI could get for the best valve and how to spend my bonus points.

Great store

Helpful staff and a great range of equipment. Had exactly what I needed and it was easy to locate everything in store. Definitely my go to tool shop in Hobart.

needed tools for work.

store layout good easy to find what your looking for. But unfortunately stock levels are low and what I was looking for was out of stock, and has been for a while.

Purchased a rotary hammer drill and

Helpful staff and knowledgeable about my request. Good service and selection of products. Store layout is easy for consumers to view the range of products. Totally satisfied with my purchase.

Just a great experience

I went in looking for a specific file, after having no luck about town, I was welcomed with a smile and after describing what I wanted, I was taken to exactly what I was looking for.
I will be back.

Excellent service

Awesome, experience didn’t have to spend ages looking for a certain item, quick and easy, staff were quick to help and advised to best option of deals and cheapest option! Awesome!

Should of bought one years ago

Purchased a Milwaukee impact wrench. Added the hammer adaptor for using on tek screws. Wish thought about one years ago. Brilliant... great service and knowledge from staff helped heaps. Thanks guys always.

large range

Very large range of tools very easy to navigate. Close to stock road and now i’m just typing to make it thirty words because that is how many i need

Great Service

Wasn't ignored as I walked through the door like other places. I was acknowledged and asked if I needed help. They went out of their way to help and explained all the features of the product.

Great selection of hand tools. Needed impact tube sockets and they had them.

Needed some impact tube sockets for a 35mm nut. Everything was there and staff were great at Smithfield store. Bunnings only went to 32mm but Total Tools had everything I needed.

Good service

The salesperson was very helpful. Unfortunately the product was DOA, it would not run so I returned it the same afternoon. A full refund was offered or I could order in another unit.

Brought a Top Con machine laser receiver

Got a fantastic price, great customer service and item was ordered in overnight and was something I have needed for a while! I always buy my tools there and I do so because of the fantastic variety and fantastic customer service.

Great store

The staff were very helpful with no pushy sales people. A pleasure to deal with staff in store. An excellent selection of stock to help make the right choice in equipment and tools

Great Milwaukee promo day.

REDemption day. Helpful guy dan from Milwaukee made sure we found everything we were after. Trading in for wet dry vac, heat gun and rotary hammer drill, lots of help from staff in store.

Perfect

Great service with good advice on the range of new tools available !
I got what I needed and were shown other options that was very good to know !
I’ll be back for more in the near future

Easy Shopping

Easy transaction and helpful service by the attendant Webt into shop for Milwaukee gear hand in some old tools. All went really smoothly and left the store in about 30 minutes Great

This is perfect

The sander is perfect, that's one, I want it, and staff was helpful and honest, they told me everything I need to know about warranty and different brand and the shop is nice ,clean and bright they doing good job but the website is not good at all go to the shop.