Total Tools Physical store

Total Tools Physical store (page 2 of 17)

Rage2 Cold Cut Saw

I wanted an economical cold cut saw to give me clean square cuts in various types of metal for hobby style projects. The results are good and it probably cuts better than I expected for the price range.

Good

First time in store.

Great service. Very knowledgeable on what we were after. Floor lay out in store is very good with ample space and items well displayed. Tool we were after was well displayed and assistant was very good on explaining it.

Good

Great store

Experience always good, Tony at the Springwood store in Queensland is a great bloke and goes out of his way to help out, then throws in a few freebies as well, very helpful a++

Just what I needed to get the job done !

I had a small brazing job to do But I did not want to pay a fortune for someone else to do it.
So I went to a few tool stores to get a idea of what was available to do the job. Most of the other tool stores had very little to help me. But when I went to Total Tools in Epping the Guys there sold me the brazing out fit that would do the job.
And they were right!!!!!
Job Done and it didn't cost a KINGS RANSOME
Thanks Total Tools

The right tool for everyone

I went to Total Tools looking for a large flat bed trolley. I had looked everywhere else with no success. Not only did they have what i needed, they were happy to unload all the other displayed merchandise off it, take it to my car and assist with loading it in. Thanks Total Tools Launceston. I'll be back :)

Very happy

Every time I shop here there is never any drama. Plenty of assistance if required and friendly staff. Price seems to be the best around and plenty of brands to choose from

All the tools I needed were available

Friendly and helpful staff on every visit. Midland store is well laid out and should an item be difficult to find a knowledgeable staff member is always available to assist.

Great tool shop

Great tool shop, good phone call with staff and then service was followed up in store, lots of tools and equipment that I need and some that i just want, I'll be back .

Unusual requirement for me, No challenge for Total Tools

I visited recently looking for blasting media for my son, although TT did not have the Walnut shell media, they did have two other types in adequately sized bags. I also bought some tools I didn't plan on buying prior to me browsing

Always perfect

Great product and value for money. Excellent customer service, nice clean store. I have had a great welcome every time I have gone to total tools. It is a pleasure to shop there

Canning Vale Store

Walked in with a dozen questions about a project. Was given some great advice and left happy knowing I got the right tool for the job. Plus saved a decent amount of money by not buying a unnecessary piece of gear. Thanks guys.

You stored the best product.

The right product for the work, this tool is for school kids, portables not good for control of their work, disc sander provides more safety. Good price, with a better design than others on the market.

Friendly & helpful service

I was greeted in a friendly and helpful manner as soon as i entered the store and despite it being a busy time the staff where efficient and supportive throughout

tweco 2 mig torch

needed a new mig welding torch for the C.I.G 250 welder. 3.6 m length, plugged it in works well, we are using it for welding aluminium sheet and steel we found all the tweco products are Good quality and always work well.

It will be great once the reno's are finished

Once the new layout is finished it will be easier to locate the items that one is look for and a bigger range of tools and equipment staff are also very helpful.

Helpful Staff

A one-time project needing a quality tool at least possible price. Staff helped to mix and match different brands for the best price outcome. Job went well with a perfect outcome. Thanks.

total tool is the only place to get quality tools and accessories.

total tool in Malaga are very helpful in service and after sale advice on the tools and accessories , always notices that total tools is always located next a bunnings warehouse ,overall they one of the best tool shop in Australia.

Decking Screw Tool Purchase

Great service as usual and very happy with the purchase. Sales assistant was very knowledgeable and provided me with a number of options. Will continue to shop at Total Tools.

Excellent service as usual

Simon a very good knowledgeable helpful guy sorted me out once again very pleased with service
I have been buying all my tools from here as the service is brilliant

About time I bought a replacement.

Staff at the Auburn store are very helpful. If you cant find what you need they will start digging to find the tool or have it ordered in. Have visited this store many times.