Total Tools Physical store

Total Tools Physical store (page 3 of 78)

4.6 from 1,560 reviews

See the Best Hardware Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1,182

Selb

SelbSouth East Queensland, QLD

TTI Go Jack

Rocky

RockySouth East Queensland, QLD

Real People, Helpful People

You can buy tools almost anywhere these days. Many of us just buy the cheapest we can find on0line. And generally that's fine until something goes wrong. Then your left screaming at your computer and throwing the junk you bought in the bin.
It's really nice having a real person help you when things do go wrong. Especially if that person is a fellow Australian who likes their job.

Khoda

KhodaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly

Very friendly and helpful. Made me feel looked after. Keep up the good work and wish your new store goes well. Definitely will be back. Repairs and Tagging will be handy.

John

JohnNorth Queensland, QLD

great service, reps excellent knowledge on products

store staff always helpful and friendly, the rep onsite on this day was knowlegable on the tools I was looking for, offered plenty of tips and advice. Thanks to the Townsville store staff.

Julian

JulianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Store counter sales staff were very helpful and prompt with my questions, and made excellent suggestions.
They suggested the correct accessories and the pricing was good.
Thank You for the time.

Great service.

Whenever I attend the Port Macquarie store, I receive great service and advice. The team are always welcoming and keen the help you find what you're looking for. Nothing is ever a bother, and if they don't have the answer, they find out.

Peter

PeterPerth, WA

Excellent range of welding helmets

I came to buy my first welding helmet, at age 71, and received good advice and patient service while I tested a range of helmets for comfort, vision and features. I am very happy with my selection.

Norm

NormSouthern and Hills, SA

The item works as it should

The team where friendly and helpful while I was checking out the store as I had not visited a total tools store before. Pricing is a bit high for my pocket

DREW

DREWSouth East Queensland, QLD

could not have been better

took gas bottle home , set up welder and had a wow of afternoon welding the service at TOTAL TOOLS is first class . I will return more often. how do I get a catloge

Great service and helpful.

The service was very helpful and great range of tools resemble price and helped me to buy the right tools for my job tools were not in the store he looked it up .

Neil Reay

Neil ReayIllawarra, NSW

Excellent customer service

The salesman was surprised by the cost of 1 drill so gave me a discount and was wondering what i did to need that drill as there were cheaper options i could have used but wondered why i wanted the drill i picked.

Ando

AndoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Typical purchase of power tools

Good service in south Brisbane store opposite the Gabba. Give the boys more free stuff, they always love it when spending hard earned money to get a freeby on top of a purchase

Scott the Landscape PRO

Scott the Landscape PROThe Mallee, VIC

Mildura Store

Helpful staff, a massive selection of tools, that is always expanding.
The store has expanded 3 times to accommodate the new tools sections
Not heaps of landscape tools, but they have the basics.
Has ZIP Pay, which is super convenient to use in store once approved

Steve

SteveNorthern Region, NSW

Excellent advice.

I went Total Tools Warners Bay to buy an Impact Drill, being a bit unsure of the right one i was impressed by the honesty of the advice given to me by Aaron.
He ensured that I got the correct one for the job i was doing and also gave me a great deal.
So thank you Aaron, even though we were first time customers you still ensured we had the right tool for the job.

Just what I needed

Item was exactly what I needed and I'm very happy with it. Aaron, the shop assistant was particularly helpful and polite and made sure that I was able to fit the item in my car before processing transaction.

Very good

I had a great experience while shopping at total tool can not fault the service I was given and the friendly staff I will be back for another shopping experience

Mike

MikeSydney, NSW

Good range, helpful staff

I visited the Brookvale store to buy a trolley jack. Helpful and pleasant staff. They showed me a good range, including the best/most expensive one in an open way. Heaps of other stock well displayed. I will be back.

Lynette S.

Lynette S.South East Queensland, QLD

Richlands Staff Are Wonderful

All staff were wonderful, very engaging and helpful. We went in at 5 minutes to closing and while the store was quiet and so close to finishing time, the staff were more than happy to help us with our questions and we never felt rushed out the door so they could leave

Robert Civplex

Robert CivplexSydney, NSW

Perfect Tool for the Job - screw gun.

needed to purchase a screw gun.
Staff were great, they showed me all the options for the Job.
even set the screw gun and explained how to use and maintain the gun.
thanks, the screw gun worked better than expected, and the job turn out looking professional.

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service Also asked for a quote on some other things and the salesperson was prompt on supplying the quoteWould highly recommend others shopping for their power tools at all tools winnellie