Total Tools

Total Tools (page 2 of 227)

Online store and Physical store
4.6 from 4,521 reviews

See the Best Hardware Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

3,286

Andy

AndySouth East Queensland, QLD

Needed tools

Great help in explaining use of tools. Turned out the guy I was talking to was an ex tradie in the job I was doing, so hit the jackpot really

Store LocationAcacia ridge

TheFixer

TheFixerAU

Excellent service, Michael is always there ready to advice and help

Excellent service, Michael is always willing to help and provide useful advice. the Shop is well organised with prices clearly displayed.
The requirement to write minimum 30 words is too long.

Store LocationCastle Hill

Mans paradise!

Personal friendly service by people that know their stuff and genuinely want to help you. The range of gear is phenomenal and of high quality. A great store at My Barker, with easy parking.

Store LocationMt Barker SA
John n.

John n.South East Queensland, QLD

thanks guys

welding wire for my MIG Thanks for the great service and friendly staff good experience all round .Beenleigh shop rocks.
hope to see you all soon when I need tools ans supply s .

Store LocationBEENLEIGH

Doc

DocGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Looking for a cordless angle grinder.

Purchased the recommended Angle Grinder. Very happy with performance and extremely happy with price. At least 30% less than other stores and can with a charger and battery.
Much better service than "B" warehouse.

Store LocationTotal Tools Thomastown

Colin

ColinPerth, WA

Excellent customer service

went in looking for some unique parts for a belt sander, in a bit of a rush and spoke to a team member and he guided me to the correct location and had a good discussion about the parts and the whole visit was 5 minutes, would've loved to spend more time.

Store LocationO' Connor

No thank you

No thank youNorth Queensland, QLD

It is doing the job. Blades however do not last.

I could have spent twice as much but at seventy five I could not see the value. This thicknesser should last me out. I do need to make several passes to get the required effect

Store LocationTownsville Domain

Rodg'

Rodg'Sydney, NSW

Prompt service; excellent advise; fantastic product.

Walked in and presented myself at the counter. I was served as quickly as possible. The fella listened to me and gave me a highly informed answer. He then led me to the product and I made my purchase there and then. Thanks gentlemen!

Store LocationPenrith

Great customer service

Staff made a huge effort to to find a nearby store with the clearance items I was after. When none could be found they discounted other items similar to the original

Store LocationBeenleigh

Exceptional customer service and knowledge

Walked into the store with no idea exactly what I wanted or which brand would be best to go with but the team there knew it all and helped me on the right path, great pricing too

Store LocationBunbury 6230

Ric Walne

Ric WalnePerth, WA

Top service

The service was great from the moment of my arrival, very knowledgeable and helpful. I was able to find everything I requested and as a first time customer was led through the system with ease

Store LocationGreat Eastern Hwy Midland

Phil N.

Phil N.Perth, WA

Great products and service

Extensive range of products and helpful staff improved my purchase. There is a good incentive scheme which gives bonuses for purchases. I will definitely be returning, and would recommend Total tools to anyone looking for tools.

Store LocationO'Connor

Andrew Searles

Andrew SearlesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great deal, help service an excellent personal interactions

When i rung total tools on the 06/10/2019 I got Arthur answer the phone, he confirmed my enquirers and and 15 minutes i was in your Epping store. My experience in the store was also excellent and i made additional purchases on top of what I called about.
Between Damien, Auther, Rob and others my experience was excellent and i came away very happy and will be back again soon. Great service, great advice and excellent customer service.

Store LocationEpping

Good experience

Very willing to help with any question in store and point you in right direction and great pricing and have large range of tooling and offer good redemption deals on sidchrome and Milwaukee

Store LocationWarnsbay
Evan J Mandry

Evan J MandrySouth West, WA

REplacing stolen kit. Need it to domy job.

Busy shop looks like its been bought up to new display. Great variety of tools. Good location and plenty of parking. Very helpful staff. Would be nice to keep my points a bit longer.

Store LocationJOodalup

Average service

Delivery was delayed as they were waiting for stock of some small items in my order. Still arrived without them included.
Went in store to exchange one of the larger items, had no troubles doing so.
The in store stock was vastly different to what was said to be stocked online, but still managed to find most of what I was after.

Kate

KateCentral, SA

Click and collect was easy

Ive worked in retail for 10+ years and have to say that my experience of click and collect was fast and easy. Love that you can use zip pay and the staff at the Elizabeth, SA, store were so polite and friendly both on the phone and in person .

cas

casSydney, NSW

Not to bad

Got a DeWalt DCB132X2-XE 18V-54V Flexvolt Battery Dual Port Charger & 9.0Ah Batteries DCB547-XE she loves it knowing it 2 and it came with two battery and it didn't cost her a thing..

Store LocationLansvle

Great choice of brands and products to view and compare.

I have mostly Makita cordless powertools, so went to your store for the "Mac cash" sale. I find it quite frustrating that the combo deals offered never have the combination of tools that I need. It would be great if the customer could tell the salesperson which tools they wish to purchase, and then put a combo deal together at the store. I would certainly buy more tools if this was the case. From what I see, the sales people also get frustrated not being able to supply what the customer wants. I have found all the sales personel to be very friendly, knowledgeable and professional.

Store LocationO'Connor. WA.

GrayH

GrayHPerth, WA

Ok not great

tools I got were display ones as they couldn’t find the new ones. I got home and one tool didn’t work so joe I must return it. Not so happy with this as it is Scania hand as it was floor stock

Store LocationKewdale