Caruso's Natural Health Nourishing Flora

Caruso's Natural Health Nourishing Flora

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Absolutely Works! You have to give it a go!

I discovered this by accident after being food poisoned by badly prepared sushi. At first I checked out inner health plus, something I've taken before. Then the staff at the pharmacy mentioned about different strands. Whilst this product has less bacteria in terms of the inner health brand it contains 8 different bacteria. I knew that 80% of sickness can be avoided by having a good gut so gave it a go. Bottom line, I took 2 tablets at night for first 4 days to shock the system (that was my logic) then 1 tablet every evening for maintenance. Within a few days I was back to normal but even better, my gut reduced in size and when I wake up I don't have abad taste in my mouth. My breath seems to have improved ( I can tell by the taste in my mouth) and I drink a fair bit of coffee. Finally overall health shaw been great - not been sick for a while and if I get the sniffles it last hours not days. This is the only thing I changed in my diet. I'm still a big eater butthishas proven to be a good discovery. Been raving about this to all my mates.
It works for real and is priced well.
It's not available in every chemist like inner health plus and not much publicity