TotalSpan

TotalSpan (page 2 of 13)

Bronwen

BronwenMooloolah Valley

Totalspan Sunshine Coast - The Shed of Sheds

Thank you to the team from Totalspan Sunshine Coast. Absolutely seamless process from plans, council permits, to construction. The guys kept the site neat and tidy at all times, and removed all rubbish. Quality building, quality workers. The end result - the shed of sheds. I have a really happy hubby!

Very Happy Customer

The service provided by Kieran, Lyn and the build team at Totalspan in Nerang was exceptional. The communication was brilliant and we were kept informed throughout the whole process from plans, to permits and the build stage. We are delighted with our shed and the build quality and would not hesitate in recommending to friends and family.

Brendan

BrendanBayswater

Excellant Service and great shed

Quick and efficient, from start to finish has been an easy project and they dealt with all the plans an permits required.

ian

iancaboolture

the ultimate shed

we had stuff everywhere, and the projects kept coming. Totalspan Morayfield help us design and get all the council permits needed. 12m x 18m x 6.3m..... now we fit!! so, so happy

New garage

Rang Jeff at TotalSpan (Kilsyth) came and helped my sort out my new garage. The boys worked really hard erecting the garage. Nothing was too much trouble very polite and cleaned up after work was completed. Didn’t know they were their. Thank you all at TotalSpan love my new garage .

Happy with my garage.

The guys were great at TotalSpan (Kilsyth). Jeff helped me visual exactly where the garage would site in the yard.
The guys who did the work, did a great job. Even to the point of cleaning up after themselves, as not many tradies do that.

great shed

firstly the kit arrived very well packaged .then phil and ben from total span nerang did a very good job building our shed, really good tradesmen and good blokes. only one small issue that w as addressed without a problem. end result was better than we imagined, very happy glen and joy dungay.

Very professional & sturdy shed

We were so impressed with the team at the Total Span Nerang team. We were probably the most frustrating customers ever because of the many, many questions we had and changes we made over a long, drawn-out year. But Mark's patience was seemingly unending and we have ended up with a fantastic looking, highly functional and extremely strong shed that continues to impress neighbours and family alike. The assemblers were also highly experienced which was great. THANK YOU for all your hard work!

One Happy Customer

Full confidence in this company, TotalSpan Warragul, Stuart and his gang have completely won my confidence for the future, a triple carport down the track. All that participated in this project deserve a pat on the back and the lads that actually carried out the work on site are the BEST.
Well done to everyone and I Will Be Back as they say. My work site when the project was completed, and was completely not in the agreed contract, was left bare of any debri of left overs and a special thanks for this. Good work from the top and down the ranks of responsibilities.
Cannot express my thanks enough. John Clancy.

Matt

MattMelbourne

Carport

Just another thumbs up for Jeff, Shane and the other lads at Totalspan Kilsyth.
They are easy to deal with and we are very happy with the result completed on time and as quoted.
Ours was a unique design and not just an off the shelf size.
I have some background in steel work and i am very happy with the strength and quality of the build.
Thankyou Totalspan!

Great Shed.

Love our new shed. The Nerang totalspan were excellent to deal with. We changed our plans that much but Roy handled it all and nothing was a bother to him. Thank you

Geoff

GeoffCapalaba

Excellent shed, very solid construction.

Very happy with my new Totalspan shed. After a slow start due to engineering certification, it was constructed and finished quickly. The contractors were friendly and experienced. I would definitely recommend Totalspan.

My new Carport looks and is fantastic.

I only wish I'd had it built years ago. From day 1 of construction, I felt confident with the work carried out by Peter, and his reassuring answers to any queries I asked him. Also whenever I phoned TotalSpan, Kirsty was very polite and efficient in dealing with updates on the progress. I can highly recomend TotalSpan.

Matt F

Matt FMelbourne

Extremely happy with my new shed from TotalSpan Warragul

It is perfect and well built. Phil and Benny did a great job.

Very high quality product and would recommend to anyone thinking of doing the same thing. Phil and Benny were fantastic and cannot speak highly enough of their skills and knowledge. They even reattached the panel door for me. Thanks again.

Great finished product.

We were after a shed installed in our front yard, and after contacting several companies we settled on TotalSpan following an on site meeting with Brad. Communication during the quoting time was excellent, and we signed up shortly after, the only negative being the lack of communication in the following weeks while approvals were being arranged (I had to initiate all contact when checking on updates).
The build was complicated in that we had overhead power lines to remove and TotalSpan were flexible to work in with the different trades required for all these changes (I had to arrange the electrical work but that was not an issue). The construction of the shed was quick and the end result I fantastic.

All in all, a good price, great service & no complaint from this customer

I would be glad to recommend Totalspan Hervey Bay to anybody thinking of purchasing a Shed/Garage in the Fraser Coast Region.
They kept in touch with me, advising me what stage we were at all through the build.
When a couple of things went awry not through their making, they pulled out all stops to accommodate our needs.
I would like to offer a special thanks to Totalspan’s builders who worked through a long weekend to finish our shed so we didn’t have to incur another months storage fees for our furniture.
All in all, a good price, great service & no complaint from this customer.

Thanks again Totalspan Hervey Bay.

Regards Greg
Burrum Heads

Andy

AndySouth East Queensland, QLD

Good job done when finally finished

Very Happy Shed Owners

Wow, we have our new shed & we are very happy people.We dealt with the Nerang Office and found the hole team great to work with. Our family have used Total Span many times and we find they have a very good product. The whole team from the office people to the men on site, they were all true to their word, efficient, on time, very helpful and nothing was too hard. We were kept up to date every step of the way. Any issues that did pop up, where very quickly fixed. We would highly recommend the Nerang Team to anyone who wants stress free shed built.

Sue

SueCanungra

Proud new shed owner

We are very pleased with the finished product. Exactly what i was looking for. The dealings with the office and the rep at Totalspan Gold Coast were beyond good customer service. We had to have lots of changes and advice re design due to council restrictions etc and they came to the party with no delays or quibbles.
i the builders were extremely efficient and quick to erect from the ground up, and the site was cleared by a very enthusiastic man in a ute soon after!
i would recommend Totalspan Gold Coast to all and happy to personally confirm that the office and the rep were always available to contact re any queries no matter how small.
PS Do not use Facebook or any other social media.