2TotalSpan

4.4

86% · 24637 · 13%

James O.
James O.

Excellent from start to finish !!!!!!!!!

I contacted many different garage supply/builders and these guys turned out to be the cheapest so I went with them. These guys have been a pleasure to deal with from start to finish! I would really recommend !!!!!!!!!! My garage is perfect !!!!!!!!!!!!! Show details
janalan
janalan2 posts

Excellent result. Great shed construction

We are delighted with the finished shed. The follow up service was also very good and a minor matter attended to immediately . Would highly recommend this shed and the team assembling it for us. We did have a lesser quote but glad we chose the stronger more substantial building. Show details
Guy Navaud
Guy Navaud

Great job

I couldn't be happier. The whole process was a dream. A couple of hiccups due to permits but that's to be expected.
TotalSpan Kilsyth are not cheap but they are real pros and I don't have any problem in recommending them. Everything worked like clockwork even the assembly of the structure.
The 2 assembly boys were fantastic, polite, considerate and they pressure washed the shed when finished, picked up the mess and took it away.

They also worked very long hours every days.

Thanks boys, you deserve a pay rise.

Guy ( Upwey ) Show details

Cancer
Cancer4 posts

James McHugh
James McHughSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Simply the best!

From initial contact to finished product the service was excellent. I am impressed with the quality and sturdiness of my new garden shed. I would recommend Total span to anyone looking for a quality shed at the right price.
Regards James. Show details
Pike
PikeBNE17 posts

TotalSpan Capalaba: Arrogant. Failed to provide a quote

We had [Name Removed] (TotalSpan Capalaba) visiting our property mid-Dec 2018 with an intention to inspect the site and provide a quote for a single carport. We've given clear criteria what we wanted (as to any other contractor on that matter) but got treated like untermensch receiving '...it'll cost you $10k you know' upfront from [Name Removed] who displayed such arrogance and condescending attitude during his visit, we were astounded that a sales rep like this could be employed by the company. We we promised to be supplied with a quote which was never provided. Needless to say, had 2 other local reputable carport builders visiting the site and quoting exactly 1/2 the price of TotalSpan Capalaba. Never looked at these clowns again.
Rob
Rob

Well Done

The team at Kilsyth Total Span were professional and helpful the entire way through the build

Despite the Summer heat they completed the project as scheduled

Matthew
Matthew

I was always going to be happy CAUSE ITS A SHED !

But im REALLY happy with the quality and workmanship that went into it .The team at Nerang were professional and informative from start to finish.The contracting teams were pleasant to have around with a father and son on concreting and another father and son to build .A bonus was being able to fit a 3.5 meter sliding door that I had lying around .I would not hesitate to recommend Totalspan for their quality but without a fantastic team like Nerang to deliver their product im sure they would struggle .Well done guys

Cheers Steve

settings question
settings questionSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Quality product with professional service

After getting quotes from 4 companies I made my decision to go with totalspan. It was not the cheapest price but by far the best quality structure with a higher ceiling height. Roy was helpful and assisted up with the certification through council ; which was ridiculously over-regulated at Gold Coast City Council. Kieran the installer I give 10 out of 10. Very pleased with our end result. Thankyou

Clippa
ClippaYarragon Victoria

Totalspan Warragul-Helpful, friendly and efficient service

From initially helping me to choose shed-size, style and colours, right through to its timely completion, I could not fault the Totalspan Warragul teams professionalism and efficiency; and that includes their sub contractors as well. Very happy with my shed!

Julie
JulieBrisbane

Fantastic customer service

A huge thank you to Lyn and Kieran at TotalSpan Nerang. Everything went so smoothly and we were kept informed from beginning to end. We love our new carport, great quality and fantastic customer service. Would highly recommend them.

Mike
Mike

Great Service, they took care of EVERYTHING!

What a great service, from our initial consult to planning and installation the team at Totalspan Nerang were great! They were always available when we needed questions answered and we are very happy with our finished shed!

Daniel P
Daniel PSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Well built, excellent quality and no cutting corners

The team at Totalspan on the Gold Coast done a great job on helping me design my shed, accomodating all the changes I made along the way to a quality finished product, even making sure everything was cleaned up afterwards, which is more than a lot of other trades will do.

JayM
JayMCanberra9 posts

Finished Carport looks awesome

Absolutely love the carport that was built by Totalspan Canberra. Looks amazing and is better than I hoped for. Great, friendly, prompt and patient service and helped at every step.

Any Issues were dealt with professionally and solved in a reasonable amount of time too. Price was a little more expensive than others but quality, convenience and looks more than made up for it.

All the people they hired for the job were friendly and came at the times they said they would or let me know in advance if they'd be late.

Margaret
MargaretGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

excellent

Excellent, Great Job. Hubby and I love the shed, A big thank you to Jeff, Shane, Alison and the boys for a great job done. We would highly recommend Total Span and a big thank you to the whole team regards Margaret and Andrew Weaver

Bronwen
BronwenMooloolah Valley

Totalspan Sunshine Coast - The Shed of Sheds

Thank you to the team from Totalspan Sunshine Coast. Absolutely seamless process from plans, council permits, to construction. The guys kept the site neat and tidy at all times, and removed all rubbish. Quality building, quality workers. The end result - the shed of sheds. I have a really happy hubby!

Lou
Lou

Very Happy Customer

The service provided by Kieran, Lyn and the build team at Totalspan in Nerang was exceptional. The communication was brilliant and we were kept informed throughout the whole process from plans, to permits and the build stage. We are delighted with our shed and the build quality and would not hesitate in recommending to friends and family.

Brendan
BrendanBayswater

Excellant Service and great shed

Quick and efficient, from start to finish has been an easy project and they dealt with all the plans an permits required.

ian
iancaboolture

the ultimate shed

we had stuff everywhere, and the projects kept coming. Totalspan Morayfield help us design and get all the council permits needed. 12m x 18m x 6.3m..... now we fit!! so, so happy

Judy
JudyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

New garage

Rang Jeff at TotalSpan (Kilsyth) came and helped my sort out my new garage. The boys worked really hard erecting the garage. Nothing was too much trouble very polite and cleaned up after work was completed. Didn’t know they were their. Thank you all at TotalSpan love my new garage .

Janie
Janie

Happy with my garage

The guys were great at TotalSpan (Kilsyth). Jeff helped me visual exactly where the garage would site in the yard.

The guys who did the work, did a great job. Even to the point of cleaning up after themselves, as not many tradies do that.

Glen bull
Glen bull

great shed

firstly the kit arrived very well packaged .then phil and ben from total span nerang did a very good job building our shed, really good tradesmen and good blokes. only one small issue that w as addressed without a problem. end result was better than we imagined, very happy glen and joy dungay.

Bec
Bec

Very professional & sturdy shed

We were so impressed with the team at the Total Span Nerang team. We were probably the most frustrating customers ever because of the many, many questions we had and changes we made over a long, drawn-out year. But Mark's patience was seemingly unending and we have ended up with a fantastic looking, highly functional and extremely strong shed that continues to impress neighbours and family alike. The assemblers were also highly experienced which was great. THANK YOU for all your hard work!

clanger
clanger

One Happy Customer

Full confidence in this company, TotalSpan Warragul, Stuart and his gang have completely won my confidence for the future, a triple carport down the track. All that participated in this project deserve a pat on the back and the lads that actually carried out the work on site are the BEST.

Well done to everyone and I Will Be Back as they say. My work site when the project was completed, and was completely not in the agreed contract, was left bare of any debri of left overs and a special thanks for this. Good work from the top and down the ranks of responsibilities.

Cannot express my thanks enough. John Clancy.

Matt
MattMelbourne

Carport

Just another thumbs up for Jeff, Shane and the other lads at Totalspan Kilsyth.

They are easy to deal with and we are very happy with the result completed on time and as quoted.

Ours was a unique design and not just an off the shelf size.

I have some background in steel work and i am very happy with the strength and quality of the build.

Thankyou Totalspan!

Tony Fitzsimmons
Tony Fitzsimmons

Great Shed

Love our new shed. The Nerang totalspan were excellent to deal with. We changed our plans that much but Roy handled it all and nothing was a bother to him. Thank you

Geoff
GeoffCapalaba

Excellent shed, very solid construction

Very happy with my new Totalspan shed. After a slow start due to engineering certification, it was constructed and finished quickly. The contractors were friendly and experienced. I would definitely recommend Totalspan.

Bev G
Bev G

My new Carport looks and is fantastic

I only wish I'd had it built years ago. From day 1 of construction, I felt confident with the work carried out by Peter, and his reassuring answers to any queries I asked him. Also whenever I phoned TotalSpan, Kirsty was very polite and efficient in dealing with updates on the progress. I can highly recomend TotalSpan.

Matt F
Matt FMelbourne

Bruce Daley
Bruce Daley

It is perfect and well built. Phil and Benny did a great job

Very high quality product and would recommend to anyone thinking of doing the same thing. Phil and Benny were fantastic and cannot speak highly enough of their skills and knowledge. They even reattached the panel door for me. Thanks again.

john
john

Great finished product

We were after a shed installed in our front yard, and after contacting several companies we settled on TotalSpan following an on site meeting with Brad. Communication during the quoting time was excellent, and we signed up shortly after, the only negative being the lack of communication in the following weeks while approvals were being arranged (I had to initiate all contact when checking on updates).

The build was complicated in that we had overhead power lines to remove and TotalSpan were flexible to work in with the different trades required for all these changes (I had to arrange the electrical work but that was not an issue). The construction of the shed was quick and the end result I fantastic.

Greg B
Greg B

All in all, a good price, great service & no complaint from this customer

I would be glad to recommend Totalspan Hervey Bay to anybody thinking of purchasing a Shed/Garage in the Fraser Coast Region.

They kept in touch with me, advising me what stage we were at all through the build.

When a couple of things went awry not through their making, they pulled out all stops to accommodate our needs.

I would like to offer a special thanks to Totalspan’s builders who worked through a long weekend to finish our shed so we didn’t have to incur another months storage fees for our furniture.

All in all, a good price, great service & no complaint from this customer.

Thanks again Totalspan Hervey Bay.

Regards Greg

Burrum Heads

Andy
AndySouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Millar Family
Millar Family

Very Happy Shed Owners

Wow, we have our new shed & we are very happy people.We dealt with the Nerang Office and found the hole team great to work with. Our family have used Total Span many times and we find they have a very good product. The whole team from the office people to the men on site, they were all true to their word, efficient, on time, very helpful and nothing was too hard. We were kept up to date every step of the way. Any issues that did pop up, where very quickly fixed. We would highly recommend the Nerang Team to anyone who wants stress free shed built.

Sue
SueCanungra11 posts

Proud new shed owner

We are very pleased with the finished product. Exactly what i was looking for. The dealings with the office and the rep at Totalspan Gold Coast were beyond good customer service. We had to have lots of changes and advice re design due to council restrictions etc and they came to the party with no delays or quibbles.

i the builders were extremely efficient and quick to erect from the ground up, and the site was cleared by a very enthusiastic man in a ute soon after!

i would recommend Totalspan Gold Coast to all and happy to personally confirm that the office and the rep were always available to contact re any queries no matter how small.

PS Do not use Facebook or any other social media.

Jonsnow
JonsnowSouth East Queensland, QLD25 posts

Jim
Jim

Pleasant Experience

I was impressed with the whole experience. The salesman was efficient, available and true to his word.

The concretor and his gang were excellent, honest and did a great job. Nothing was too much trouble.

The shed erectors were fussy, competent,,and also did an excellent job. They went the extra yard.

I was very impressed with the strength and engineering of the structure as it was quite large.

CLINT
CLINT2 posts

A Good Experience

The team at TotalSpan were excellent through the whole process. Always available to talk and advise and provided me with the best possible shed I had hoped for.

Terry H
Terry H

Happy shed owner

Thanks to the Totalspan team for the advice about design and procedure in obtaining a shed. The builders were very good and left the site clean after completion. Very happy with finished job, great shed.

Terry Wonga Park

Darren
Darren

Quality Shed Builders

Being an ex-tradesman (mechanical plumber) I would compare the quality of workmanship and professionalism to some of the best I have seen in the industry. From the very start this company made the process easy with very direct sales staff giving a no nonsense approach. We were kept up to date through the entire build by both sales staff, foreman and construction crew. The construction crew continually exceeded our expectations with time spent on site and their quality of workmanship. Any construction issues were sorted out on the spot without any fuss.

TotalSpan are a reputable company I would be pleased to recommend to anyone thinking of building a quality shed.