Touch Up Guys

Touch Up Guys (page 2 of 4)

Queensland

QueenslandSouth East Queensland, QLD

Orange Peel finish on a small scratch/dent

Submitted online pictures for a small scratch/dent repair on my newly purchased car.Received a call and quote of $120 over phone. Booked and man came requoted $200 for a better professional finish. I agreed he left and returned in 2 weeks,finished job in 2 hours I paid cash $200,no receipt given. Said he would return following week to buff as orange peel effect on paint. Following week no show then text away to Bali for a week will call on return.After another 2 weeks rebooked,again no show.Another week I rebooked,today no show.I do not recommend Noosa Touch Up Guys.

Dave Adelaide touch up guys

Dave from Adelaide touch up guys, quality dent and paint repair work on time, very well priced and good to deal with fully recommended very pleased with outcome on anew silver Camry

ben

Great outcome for a great price

I contacted several mobile operators to get a small roof section repair on my old Mercedes. Chris Hinkley from Touch up Guys Knox was the only one to bother with the job, others quoted in 4 figures as a deterrent to doing small work. He came over, we discussed options and he did the work on the spot at a third of the other quotes. Highly professional and will certainly use him again.

Nosb37

Nosb37Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Value For Money

Needed some repair work on my Outback's rear bumper. Trevor's quote was almost half that of others. He arrived on time and did a very professional, fuss free job so more than happy to pass on a recommendation.

Peter A.

Peter A.South East Queensland, QLD

Ticked every box

Replied to my email, gave me a time , turned up on time and did a great job for a great price. That’s all I wanted from the start. Highly recommend.

Caiais

CaiaisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very pleased with the result

I had the rear bumper repaired on my Calais. It cost less than half what a panel bested quoted. They arrived on time, were very professional and did an excellent job. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

matty87

matty87Brisbane

Stu from Brisbane was AMAZING

Just a big thank you to Stewart Hicks who did an amazing job for a crazy low price.

Highly recommend his work - if you are in Brisbane he may be able to help you - 0417 434 006

Tej

TejSydney, NSW

Great Service

Had the pleasure of dealing with Adam from Port Macquire. He gave sound advise even if it meant not going ahead with the job. You can tell he has the skills of great workmanship, product knowledge and customer relationship management.

paulm06

paulm06Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wheel arch repair

Brett was punctual, clean and tidy. He did a great job and you can't even notice where the damage was. Will be using the touch up guys In future for my wife's car.

Karen

KarenMelbourne

Excellent!

Harminder of Touch up Guys Melbourne western suburbs has worked on several of our cars. Always does a fantastic job a and is professional and helpful. The repair work is of a very high standard and I would highly recommend.

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Repair

Ken from touch up guys northern areas of MELBOURNE, fixed a large stone chip on the front bumper on our brand new Suzuki Vitara. Ken bid a great job, looks as good as new. I highly recommend Ken if you need a repair ring the touch up guys and they will give you his phone number.
Thanks Ken good work, happy to see somebody that knows there job and very reliable.

Roger

RogerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A satisfied customer

I am very happy with the work carried out by Alex (of Dandenong) to repair a scratch on the rear-window spoiler of my Hyundai Kona.
He was pleasant and courteous, arrived punctually, took time to do a thorough job - while patiently explaining the procedures he would be using - and completed the work to my satisfaction at a competitive cost.
I have no hesitation in recommending the services of Touch Up Guys, and Alex especially, to anyone in need of the services of this company.

George

GeorgeSydney

Excellent service

Adam touched up my car to near perfection. Nice man excellent skills. Highly recommend this service. Colour matching was superb.

Accurate quote. Prompt. Work completed on time no fuss no hassle..

bluefox

bluefox

bumper repair

in kedron queensland touch up guys repaired front bumper and only 4 mounts later paint started peeling and when I complained they were unresponsive and told me there is nothing they can do.So dont recomend to anybody.Keep away .

Dave was Fantastic

Got Dave to work on my car and had him in my building parking lot under dim lights but he did such a great job matching the paint for my car (no easy job!)

Edina T.

Edina T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extortion and Fraud VCAT Claim Pending

Brilliant

David Deakin from Touch Up Guys - Blacktown fixed the scratches on my car's bumper. He did an excellent job. He is very professional and attended on time. He kept the appointment even though it was raining and it was cold. Worked on the car in my garage. Highly recommended.

Ash

AshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Touch up Guys Frankston - Victoria

Roland and Adam were absolutely awesome! (Frankston - Victoria)
Above and beyond when it comes to customer service, but even more importantly the finished product on the car was amazing!
It came out looking brand new after my partner had damaged my mums car we were quoted a very high price and 4 days from another repairer the car had been to in the past. These guys, beat that price by a mile and it only took them half a day to fix up!
The colour matched perfectly and all of the dents/scratches were gone!

Very happy and relieved! Would bring cars back here again and would recommend to others!

michael h

michael hGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

the go to man

Had a badly damaged rear bumper.Was told by other panel beaters that it could not be repaired, Ayhan did a great job and went the extra yards to ensure that it looked like brand new.It was not cheap ,;but it was a lot cheaper than a new bumper. Pleasant manner despite unfavourable weather.

Venkatesh

Venkatesh

Bumper repair - Touch Up Guys Westside

David from Touchup Guys quoted me a fair price and completed the job in a few hours and did a fantastic job. Great customer service and workmanship. Thank you David