Touch Up Guys

Touch Up Guys (page 3 of 4)

Stay well clear!

(1) I dealt with Nick Baker (Adelaide western region)
(2) Asked for a quote, never got one, said he was too busy to come out anyways
(3) Got a quote for another job later and he never turned up. We had a time scheduled, I left work early and he never showed. No text message, no email, no phone call, ever. No apology whatsoever, just no communication.

WORST customer service I have probably ever experienced. His quote came in at $325. After he did a no-show I went to another company who were extremely professional, arrived on time, communicated brilliantly and did a fantastic job for only $198.

I really dodged a bullet with this guy. Thank goodness he never came out and did my car.

Jes

JesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Work!!

Can't recommend enough!! Had Bill P. from North Brisbane area do some work on my partner's car... and the result was flawless. He took his time and cleaned up after. Would book him again.

Andy

AndySydney, NSW

Avoid at all costs

Simply terrible. Some of scratches look like they were touched up with a large paint brush. They did some unauthorised spray work which left an ugly orange peel texture at eye level. The $100 headlight restoration lasted about 4 weeks. $750 left me worse off than when I started. Refused to provide me with invoice after- illegal.

Ali

AliBonython 2905, ACT

Terrible Customer Service | Canberra

MrW

MrWGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Job!

Had my doubts at the beginning, not used to mobile services. But I had ChrisH from Ferntree, quote was easy to set up sent him a few photos in the morning booked in for that afternoon and he was done in no time. Had wheel touched up, the only complaint is now the wheel Chris had done looks way better than the rest.

Great work!
If you're in the eastern area get Chris cant go wrong

Roderick

Roderick

Efficiency and perfect

Did some work on the VW, perfect work and awesome customer service. Loved there attention to detail and the car looked amazing. They we're prompt in there arrival. Thanks Craig

Bvgffvbj

BvgffvbjMELBOURNE

Unprofessional

Rude and unprofessional, judging by there poor reviews it looks like a dodged a bullet.

Very sarcastic when trying to make a booking.

Excellent Work!!!

I had a the pleasure of meeting Ken who services norther suburbs. Ken did an amazing job filling the holes on my bumper bar and re-spraying to make it look as new! Ken takes pride in his work, is very professorial, attention to detail and a great guy to deal with. I highly recommend Ken.

This is perfect

Today Trevor comes to fix my car,wondful job,nice guy,I am so happy.You can tell this man takes pride in his work, hes super friendly and I would definitely recommend him to anyone. Thank you again

Highly Recomended!!

Ayhan from the Melbourne City area did a fantastic job with repairing the bonett that had paint scuffs on it, he went out of his way to do the job with a few hours of calling him, i cant recomend his service and expertise highly enough!!

Ange

AngeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant

I had Trevor out from "Touch up guys" out today to fix up a scrape on my car. His work is immaculate; he arrived early and had my car looking brand new in no time. You can tell this man takes pride in his work, hes super friendly and I would definitely recommend him to anyone. Thank you again Trevor; you re a legend.

Jen

JenMelbourne

Wonderful experience

Bumper suffered a terrible dent from a hit and run incident. Ayhan from Touch Up Guys Melbourne was wonderful - he patiently explained the different options and gave a realistic + reliable quotation. Not only was the workmanship great, he also kindly helped make sure I had my car in time for work. Also got my car back all shiny and clean. Couldn't have asked for a better experience. This'll definitely be my first port of call in future!

Gabby

GabbyMelbourne

Amazing job from Touch Up Guys Melbourne!

I had a large scratch on the bumper but after Ayhan from Touch Up Guys Melbourne finished it looked brand new! My car is fairly old and the colour difference due to age and fading isn't even noticeable he did that great of a job at colour matching. From coming to my work to have a look at the damage, to messaging me once he had finished to make sure I could have a look at it and I was happy Ayhan took pride in his work, and his level of professionalism and attention to detail is outstanding. I couldn't recommend him highly enough to my friends and family.

Diana

DianaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Azami CX9 2018 with scratch and dent repaired to original condition

I had dents and scratches on my 2018 cx9 and Ayhan matched the colour and repaired the dents and the plastic cover above the tyres. He is a perfectionist and takes pride in his work. It is undetectable and looked like it is straight out of the showroom.

Peter

PeterMelbourne

Do not make an appointment with Chris in Melbourne

I can't speak about the quality of work that it seems many of you have experienced this time. I have used this company in the past and had great results. This time ? Appointment made last week. I took the day off. Its a beautiful spring day. No show. He finally rang two hours and ten mins after our set appointment...lunch time of course. Excuse: I did not have my phone with me. BAD EXPERIENCE, LACK OF COMMON COURTESY AND A FAILURE TO DELIVER.

Great work!

Called Edgar out twice in 2weeks when my car was hit in a car park.He did excellent work and was friendly and cheerful.Very pleased.

Bad Customer Service

I would not recommend them as he did not come out to do a quote in the arranged 1 hr time that was booked, He sent a message at the last minute to say he'd be there in a half hour & still didn't show. I phoned the next day & got a message that he'd call me back but that hasn't happened either.

Danny H

Danny HAmaroo 2914, ACT

Convenience, results and value for money

I managed to give the outside of my house a little nudge with spectacular results on both the house and car. For a few hundred dollars Perry went to work on the damaged car, and quickly restored two vehicles on a cold Canberra morning. Both cars have metallic or pearl effect paint and I am very happy with the outcomes. The car that hit the house got sprayed, while the other got a cheaper brush up, including treating some stone chips that were getting rusty. Perry is a true professional in every way and saved me from attempting a DIY; also saved me from an insurance claim. This is one business card that I will keep.

Bill B

Bill BMelbourne

Excellent repair and customer service

We used Ayhan from Melbourne Touch Up Guys. We were not only impressed with his work, but also his professional approach. He takes great pride in his work, the car looks amazing, like new, and the colour match is perfect. From the time of our first contact his communication was excellent, and it was a pleasure to deal with him, from quotation to the finished article. We have no hesitation in recommending Ayhan should you require a showroom finish from a great guy.

Nick

NickBendigo

GREG from TOUCH UP GUYS BENDIGO VIC 3550

“Greg” from Bendigo has been a colossal waste of time. Doesn’t answer his phone, then takes days to return a phone call then makes a time with me then failed to show up and send a text more than an hour after the time he told me to be home. Absolute waste of time and money! His office is one suburb away!!!!!!