Touch Up Guys

Touch Up Guys (page 4 of 4)

Marg B

Marg BPerth, WA

Touch up of scratches and chips on my car

On my fairly new Mazda I had a scratched bumper, a stone chip on bonnet, 3 scrapes on driver side doors due to careless other people. Brett came to my home and matched up the new Mazda metallic soul red colour. The main job, the Bumper, looks 100% perfect and the other chips and scrapes look about 99.5% perfect. He took about 2.5 hours to complete the job and worked as carefully as possible. Cost was $220 so probably cheaper than if I went back to Mazda and as Brett specialises in this work every day it was a very good job. Overall my car looks new again. So I recommend his work.

Geo

GeoMelbourne

Zero Service

The worst service, guy I've been dealing with takes days to return a message and won't call me back.
Would not recommend at all.

Learnt my lesson

Learnt my lesson

Hardworking and thorough

I just had one of their guys out and he did a fantastic job. Cannot see any difference between the repaired area and the original colour and my car colour is not an easy one to match.

Car Service / Repair Centres

Find out how Touch Up Guys compares to other Car Service / Repair Centres

We were Ripped off

We think we were ripped off by this company, they came and gave a quote to repair scratches, said that they could just buff them out and with an area that did require a respray charged $300, Actual time taken to carry out the work 1 hour, where he had buffed out the scratches, at the time looked good, however 24 hours later all the scratches reappeared, would not recommend this company

Nita

NitaMelbourne

Quality repair and sensational customer service, Ayhan from the Touch Up Guys

Good Repair by Toch up Guys

Very Good and Excellent repairs. Saved a good money with the local repairs. Nice to deal with them and the charges are affordable

Marie

MarieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great work by a pleasant mechanic

Value for money is a bonus but what's important is how nice and pleasant the mechanic is. Our car was done by Ken Preston area and his job was amazing. Car looks new like a new bumper has been installed.

Excellent repair and customer service

We use Ayhan from the Melbourne Touch up Guys and his work is amazing. Highly recommend! He is a panel beater by trade and knows his stuff. We have used him 3 times in the last 2years to fix our wheels and side panels and number and each time looked brand new again! Lovely guy goes above and beyond.

[weblink removed]

September 12th 2017 Update: Thanks Ayhan car looks new again!

Called Ayhan from the Touch Up Guys in Melbourne and was so friendly and gave me a quote before he started so I knew what to expect! I couldn't point where the damage was after he fixed it it was like new again. Thanks mate it looks amazing.

El42

El42AU

Could not have helped out more if he tried!

I approached Damon to fix a car I hit in a car park earlier in the year. Unfortunately the car owner made life really tough for Damon but he went above and beyond to get the car fixed at the price he quoted me on our first phone conversation. Wouldn't go past him if I needed my car fixed!

Car Service / Repair Centres