Touch Up Guys

Touch Up Guys

Horrible repair

Got a repair done from one of the franchises and the attached pictures display the "panel shop like repair" the company claims. Upon contacting the franchise regarding the paint chipping, I was told the paint peel-off is a result of a stone hitting the repaired area after the repair was carried out during normal car driving and was not the result of shoddy repairjob.

I can only imagine the preciseness and the size of stone hitting the repair. It was small enough and light enough only to chip the paint and not leave the smallest dent.

Please beware when booking someone from this company.

Adnan

AdnanPerth, WA

Will James from touch up guys in Joondalup damaged my brand new car tyre and ran away

Nellie

NellieCanberra Central 2601, ACT

No communication + no service = no business

Received quote mid September but was offered next appointment 4 weeks later. Phoned to confirm appointment the day before but was told provider had intended to phone me that night to advise he could not be there for 9am the next day due to backlog from wet weather. My job was rebooked for the same day a week later. I waited for that day and appointed time but he did not come . Phoned 1.5 hrs beyond scheduled time to request return phone call to advise expected arrival time. At 3hours after scheduled time and 5 weeks after booking I have no return call and no show of provider.

If you live in Canberra Do Not use this company. It does not deserve your business!

Anthony C.

Anthony C.

Terrible

C J Glover

C J GloverSydney, NSW

No response to work request. Hornsby a

Submitted photos on line and a request for work over a week ago. No response. Followed up with two emails. No response. Telephoned. No answer. Looks like the company is no longer in business. Avoid.

Queensland

QueenslandSouth East Queensland, QLD

Orange Peel finish on a small scratch/dent

Submitted online pictures for a small scratch/dent repair on my newly purchased car.Received a call and quote of $120 over phone. Booked and man came requoted $200 for a better professional finish. I agreed he left and returned in 2 weeks,finished job in 2 hours I paid cash $200,no receipt given. Said he would return following week to buff as orange peel effect on paint. Following week no show then text away to Bali for a week will call on return.After another 2 weeks rebooked,again no show.Another week I rebooked,today no show.I do not recommend Noosa Touch Up Guys.

bluefox

bluefox

bumper repair

in kedron queensland touch up guys repaired front bumper and only 4 mounts later paint started peeling and when I complained they were unresponsive and told me there is nothing they can do.So dont recomend to anybody.Keep away .

Edina T.

Edina T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extortion and Fraud VCAT Claim Pending

Stay well clear!

(1) I dealt with Nick Baker (Adelaide western region)
(2) Asked for a quote, never got one, said he was too busy to come out anyways
(3) Got a quote for another job later and he never turned up. We had a time scheduled, I left work early and he never showed. No text message, no email, no phone call, ever. No apology whatsoever, just no communication.

WORST customer service I have probably ever experienced. His quote came in at $325. After he did a no-show I went to another company who were extremely professional, arrived on time, communicated brilliantly and did a fantastic job for only $198.

I really dodged a bullet with this guy. Thank goodness he never came out and did my car.

Andy

AndySydney, NSW

Avoid at all costs

Simply terrible. Some of scratches look like they were touched up with a large paint brush. They did some unauthorised spray work which left an ugly orange peel texture at eye level. The $100 headlight restoration lasted about 4 weeks. $750 left me worse off than when I started. Refused to provide me with invoice after- illegal.

Ali

AliBonython 2905, ACT

Terrible Customer Service | Canberra

Bvgffvbj

BvgffvbjMELBOURNE

Unprofessional

Rude and unprofessional, judging by there poor reviews it looks like a dodged a bullet.

Very sarcastic when trying to make a booking.

Peter

PeterMelbourne

Do not make an appointment with Chris in Melbourne

I can't speak about the quality of work that it seems many of you have experienced this time. I have used this company in the past and had great results. This time ? Appointment made last week. I took the day off. Its a beautiful spring day. No show. He finally rang two hours and ten mins after our set appointment...lunch time of course. Excuse: I did not have my phone with me. BAD EXPERIENCE, LACK OF COMMON COURTESY AND A FAILURE TO DELIVER.

Nick

NickBendigo

GREG from TOUCH UP GUYS BENDIGO VIC 3550

“Greg” from Bendigo has been a colossal waste of time. Doesn’t answer his phone, then takes days to return a phone call then makes a time with me then failed to show up and send a text more than an hour after the time he told me to be home. Absolute waste of time and money! His office is one suburb away!!!!!!

Geo

GeoMelbourne

Zero Service

The worst service, guy I've been dealing with takes days to return a message and won't call me back.
Would not recommend at all.

We were Ripped off

We think we were ripped off by this company, they came and gave a quote to repair scratches, said that they could just buff them out and with an area that did require a respray charged $300, Actual time taken to carry out the work 1 hour, where he had buffed out the scratches, at the time looked good, however 24 hours later all the scratches reappeared, would not recommend this company