Touch Up Guys

Touch Up Guys

andyc

andycSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great job by Stewart, Brisbane

2-month old car, and I hit the mirror on the garage brick wall.

Stewart came out and quoted, then came back to do the job as arranged.

Amazing job! It's as good as new.

I'd highly recommend Stewart.

Baki

BakiSydney, NSW

David is a true Magician!

Second time I took David's service to fix my car with deep scratches and dents. Not only he offered a competitive price but also did a magical work to fix the issues

Georgina K.

Georgina K.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrific mobile service - responsive, well priced, and perfect repair!

We booked the Touch Up Guys Indooroopilly for a multiple panel-job on our Mazda 6. Adrian was very quick to quote us and booked us in as soon as his schedule allowed. Although he suggested we postpone a couple of times due to rain, we saw that as a testament to how he wanted to get the job done once and get it done well. The car was finished today and looks showroom new, he even tidied up a couple other things we hadn't included in our request. We'd gladly recommend to others!

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic repair job - others said couldn't be done

Gary Drinnan (Sunshine Coast) repair the badly scratched and torn front left bumper of my car. Despite having to weld the torn plastic which had also stretched the result was perfect.
I had contacted 4 repair companies with photos of the damage - the other 3 replied it is a panel shop repair or full bumper replacement.
Well done Gary - I recommend anyone on the Sunny Coast contacts him for bumper repairs.
John

Hem

HemNew South Wales

Magic

Touch up guys Blacktown (David Deakin) is not a Touch-up guy, he is a magician. David fixed the deep cut scratches like they were never there in the matter of few hours.

Craig

CraigCanberra 2600, ACT

First-class job by Perry in Canberra

I had bumper damage on my Forester which was bigger than the palm of my hand, with plastic scraped away, not just scratches in the paint. Flawless repair, I was genuinely impressed. I had been pretty sceptical at first, especially considering the price, but after seeing the results I would happily recommend Perry to anyone.

N Collins

N CollinsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bruce Campbell

Bruce repaired both left and right bumper on my Mazda and did an exceptional job. It’s like new.
He was prompt, friendly, hardworking and meticulous.
Highly recommend to anyone looking for repairs

Shelley W.

Shelley W.South East Queensland, QLD

Adrian Armstrong

Adrian Armstrong is an exceptionally professional and capable artisan.
I have used his painting services on a range of car makes from Porsche Cayennes to Arbath Spiders.
Very well done, Adrian.

mike.griffen

mike.griffenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantatic job

Vince from Touch up guys Burleigh Gold Coast arrived on time excellent communication skiills my car is 5 years old but now looks 5 months old I could not find fault in any area. Vince also gave me product advice on how to detail the interior & I purchased his recommended product resulting in a stunning result.

Excellent Job

Almost A4 size scrape on front bumper due to a parking incident, an eye sore that stood out. Bruce C. from the Ipswich Touch Up Guys in Brisbane did a fantastic job, you would never know the scrape had ever happened. Perfect colour matching. Polite, friendly, on time and gave a competitive quote. Would recommend this guy 100%.

Damian

DamianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome work

Had Dave come fix up some work on my Ke30 corolla
He did an awesome job and was very nice and took a lot of pride in his work
Before payment he made sure I was very happy with the work
Thanks again, will highly recommend to anyone that needs work in the future

Alan

Alan

An invisible repair

After getting some scrapes and scratches on the front right side bumper bar from a car park encounter I made a booking with Touch Up Guys. You upload a photo of the damage and they then give a quote. Perry of Touch Up Guys in Canberra did an excellent job leaving an invisible repair - a tribute to his 20 years of experience. Cost $308.

Awesome Service

Re Bruce (Brisbane East)
Have used Bruce a couple of times now.
Awesome work and reliable paint repair.
Friendly to deal with on time every time
Honestly can not see where the repairs have been done,=.
Terry

eingley

eingleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Referred some shopping cart dents to the Touch Up Guys for a quote on Sunday. They responded on Monday, and Craig from Rode Road had the job done on Tuesday. All organised with a couple of phone calls, and I didn't even need to be at home since we organised access to the car in the garage. Craig did a brilliant job in a tricky spot, so would never know the dents had been there. A minimal price involved and excellent value to keep the car in pristine order. Highly recommend and many thanks to Craig.

Great outcome for a great price

I contacted several mobile operators to get a small roof section repair on my old Mercedes. Chris Hinkley from Touch up Guys Knox was the only one to bother with the job, others quoted in 4 figures as a deterrent to doing small work. He came over, we discussed options and he did the work on the spot at a third of the other quotes. Highly professional and will certainly use him again.

Nosb37

Nosb37Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Value For Money

Needed some repair work on my Outback's rear bumper. Trevor's quote was almost half that of others. He arrived on time and did a very professional, fuss free job so more than happy to pass on a recommendation.

Peter A.

Peter A.South East Queensland, QLD

Ticked every box

Replied to my email, gave me a time , turned up on time and did a great job for a great price. That’s all I wanted from the start. Highly recommend.

Caiais

CaiaisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very pleased with the result

I had the rear bumper repaired on my Calais. It cost less than half what a panel bested quoted. They arrived on time, were very professional and did an excellent job. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

matty87

matty87Brisbane

Stu from Brisbane was AMAZING

Just a big thank you to Stewart Hicks who did an amazing job for a crazy low price.

Highly recommend his work - if you are in Brisbane he may be able to help you - 0417 434 006

Tej

TejSydney, NSW

Great Service

Had the pleasure of dealing with Adam from Port Macquire. He gave sound advise even if it meant not going ahead with the job. You can tell he has the skills of great workmanship, product knowledge and customer relationship management.