Tow.com.au

Tow.com.au

How do you sleep at night ripping of small tow companies

Can’t give you a star rating as they don’t go into the minus , you are a dead set rip off subcontracting your tows out getting paid from your customers and then not paying your contractors . Then your staff at the call centre blatantly lie and give us the run around promising payment & then not paying . When you started I thought you where on a good thing but I have since realised it was a scam for you to make money whilst ripping small tow companies like me off. I bet you don’t have the balls to let this make it to your reviews

Crash recovery champions

Ran off the road in the middle of nowhere, these guys came after hours, were there to help promptly and were very helpful and friendly, I would recommend their service to anyone who needs help

Great service with a smile

Kept me up to date with how long they were going to be, They were prompt, informative and well equipped and friendly.

Wonderful service!

Greg Weeden was amazing! He arrived quickly, kept in touch and made the whole process a breeze. If I ever need a helping hand I’ll be sure to give his business a call first!

Quick and easy

quick and easy to organise. Hassle free and fairly priced compared to other towing companies. Price was very close to online quote

Excellent service and friendly staff

Amazing lady at the call center who helped me where I was located and was super friendly. The tow truck came earlier than expected and he was amazing, friendly and made the experience amazing. Definitely recommend these guys for any tow

Getting started took well over an hour

We crashed in a rural part of Victoria. It was cold and dark . We had to explain to multiple people our location in a time of high stress and this took well over an hour. I think it would have been easier getting my own tow organised locally , not through some call centre in the city ...
The tow company was excellent though

Won't honour quotes

I received an online quote for a tow. I called to book it in and they wanted to charge double the amount. They wouldn't honour the quoted price but offered me a 'discount', which was still more expensive than every other company I called. Poor customer service and unethical practices.

Fast response after being involved in a MVA.

Driver called as soon as the job was booked. Only thing I didn’t like and know is agains standard practice is the operator drove the car onto the tilt tray instead or during the cable to pull the car. Besides that fast response and happy with the service.

Hopeless Service

They took the job and rang back hours later and cancelled. It appears they take on a job and then look for someone to do it for less, if they can't find a contractor they cancel after we waited around for the driver to arrive. wouldn't use them ever again.

Amazing service

From the website online quote, to my phone call to the customer service rep & the truck driver & his helper who came to my rescue, I couldn't have asked for a friendlier bunch of people who were so good at what they done. Thank you, thank you, thank you very much, you are all much appreciated.

Great and helpful service from the phone operator when I called. The driver was also very helpful and extremely friendly.

What A Joke (Towing) What Towing

They leave you stranded on the side of the road for 6 hours after they have taken your money, and then when you ring up to make a complain they treat you like you have no right to make a complaint. I can not get a manager to even talk to me about getting my money returned.

Choose carefully!

Exceptionally disappointing...choose your service carefully. I waited all day to find that they could not find a tow truck in the end....credit card details are taken at the commencement...absolute disaster and I never complain understanding the complexities of the modern world and no communication!

Fast friendly service

Fast friendly and easy service to use. Arrived earlier than predicted which was great.
Driver was quick to load Than you .

Disgusting

Have been with this company numerous times, never again. Our vehicle had to be towed, they cancelled our tow as they had no drivers until the next day, they had already taken our money and could not deposit it back, it was the last our money, stuck on the side of road with no money for another tow. Another time we booked with them, we were told the car was too low, which it has never been modified, they charged us $80, $40 each to use planks of wood to get the vehicle onto the truck, when on the phone they denied that their drivers use wood, when in fact I was right in front of the car watching him use them. Never had a issue with it being to "low" with any other company.... yes we have had lots of engine issues with the car and have needed too many tows :(

Amazing

Mr Morrison was kind and helpful
He offered a rider however we did not want to bother him Thank you

Unreliable - Scam

Booked one day before and required upfront payment. Thirty minutes before the scheduled pick up, a text message was sent to advise that a driver has not accepted the job and the options given was to cancel (refund takes 5 working days to process) or to reschedule the following day. Here is the problem: I pushed the car out of the garage as it does not start and is blocking a battleaxe driveway that I share with a neighbour. The neighbour's car is locked in. I cannot push the car uphill back into the garage. Out of desperation, I tried to push and ended up hurting my back. This company should NOT exist and if you encounter the same experience, lodge a complaint at the NSW Fair Trading. It is not just unreliable, but a SCAM when a booking and payment are accepted, and the service relies on whether the job will be accepted by a driver.

Fantastic service, prompt arrival, well mannered with excellent communication and follow up. Was not pushy like some others can be. Would definitely use again if I require a tow truck.

Extremely Efficient

Fast service, arrived at the time they stated. Friendly driver, very happy with the quick response. Highly recommend this towing company, and would use them again.