Tow.com.au

Tow.com.au

Quick and easy

quick and easy to organise. Hassle free and fairly priced compared to other towing companies. Price was very close to online quote

Car Troubles

A very friendly service and will recommend to friends and family.
Will be definitely going to use in the future

Thanks Heaps

Great Service

Jamie was exceptional helpful taking my hire car away and returning with a replacement. As this event occurred while I was at work it meant I didn't lose to much valuable time.

Good service.

Good service. Came all the way out to get us in westerway. Tow truck driver was great, very professional. Would use again.

Great

A bit expensive but it’s a good service they go out of there way to get you a tow 24/7

Break down

Found them very helpfull and friendly and quick to help out will be using again if needed not bad on pricing

Got the job done

Had a situation of towing the car where it was in my yard from the gate did abit of brain storm Job well done

Very friendly driver

Very easy to track down, all travel time from beginning, friendly and very cooperative driver,
Definitely I will use them in the future if needed

Was very healpful Even late he was so helpful and curtius took me to Rapid Tune in a timely maner

Great, but not perfect :)

$170 tow from Cranbourne to Cranbourne was a bit much I thought, and the 90minute wait from the callout was long.
On the other hand they did tell me the driver was going to take that long and he wasn't a minute late.
Driver was a top bloke 10/10, he knew exactly what he was doing and did it quickly.

The company's service was great.

A truck rocked up and towed my car for me.

Driver was a little late but once he arrived the service was good. The guy on the phone was really helpful as well. Overall a pretty nice and easy experience under stress.

My tow

Although the tow was a little late. The driver was very helpful and accommodating and made the ordeal less stressful.

Its ok i guess

Got a txt saying the truck is 20 mins away when i got a quote. When i booked said truck wont be here for 90mins. If you wait 30 minutes after getting a quote you will get a txt saying 10% off (just a tip for you) overall good service just a bit delayed on time

Public holiday service a delight!

Good communication, open to tailor services to specific needs, costs very reasonable. Only reason not to score excellent at this point in time is that small amount of job pending due to public holiday time frame but on experience so far expecting very good final result due to your attention detail and service ethic!

Towing Services

Company is great, however tends to take a while to get out to site whereby sometimes vehicles for towing have already left.