Towbars Australia

Towbars Australia

See the Best Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Towbars Australia? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.7
Ryan Taylor
Ryan TaylorGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and great tow bar

I ordered a tow bar for my Holden vf, I fitted it myself and it looks great! Definitely recommend tow bar Australia

Above and beyond service, care and problem solving

So great- a legend!
Would highly recommend in this trustworthy service that operates with integrity and modesty. V impressed- and I am hard to please lol!
Give them your business without a doubt!

Tony OzanneWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Feed back

Fantastic service,communication,quality and delivery, cannot fault 100% satisfaction. I rang to order the towbar which was handled over the phone and advised an invoice would be sent, which was done and paid. Very happy
Thank you.

Paul H.
Paul H.

Reliable and helpful

The ordered towbar arrived promptly in WA. When installed and tested all the trailer lights functioned correctly but 10 mins later the Bypass relay burned out. I emailed a photo of the burned out unit and received a replacement express post at no charge. Great Service.

Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Find out how Towbars Australia compares to other Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Linds
LindsWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Well it was different

All was good until I tried to contact them, then it all turned to bad. Apparently they moved premises which I can understand is a problem. Even so you need to answer the phone more than once in two weeks. That is just crazy and shows a total lack of respect for costumers.

Mac
Mac

Not a prob

My new tow-bar fits well, and looks great. best of all in hindsight was their willingness to be helpful after the purchase and delivery... Yes, they follow through.
Thank you.

Slav
SlavCollie.wa

Towbar wiring kit Porsche Cayenne

Ordered a Porsche Cayenne towbar wiring kit , fast delivery and very helpful response from towbars Australia. Good quality products , highly recommend to any one that needs towbar wiring kit for European vehicles

Russ
Russ

Great product

Couldn’t be happier with the tow bar it arrived within a few days and all the bits were included and high quality. My only concern was that the instructions have very few images (only one actually and it was not helpful) so I was concerned that I was going to pull my 12 month old Subaru apart with very little guidance. Anyway I did what all men do and just followed the instructions word for word and bingo it fitted perfectly. I didn’t need to drill any holes (just made a slot and hole in an existing large rubber grommet for the plug cable). Cutting the bumper to fit nicely around the hitch was the only difficult bit and my only advice is go carefully measure twice cut once. Overall a very good product that used all original Subaru holes.

Top crew and excellent prouduct!

Nothing too much trouble for these guys. Delivered on a Saturday also. Strong bar and perfect fit. Wiring harness supplied also lockable hitch pin and hitch. All in one package. 10/10 guys. Support you 100% of the way. Thanks to Adam for your time in making sure I got the right bar.

Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops