Towers Pharmacy

Towers Pharmacy

See the Best Chemists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Easy to deal with

I have been using Towers Pharmacy for the last 6 or 7 years online. I find the process very easy, i've had only one problem in that time which was resolved with a phone call.

Very happy

I purchased generic nicotine patches as a gift for my brother to help him quit smoking - they were much cheaper than other brands and pharmacies and arrived within three days. The product was easy to find on the internet and the price enabled me to buy several months supply.
Efficient and gave all product information regarding milligrams of product

Terrible

I'm very disappointed in towers online an i will not be buying a product from them ever ever again! Never!

I recently purchased a product online, as i was sent the wrong item after chasing them up about my wrong order i spoke with [name removed] as she advised me that the product had been discontinued, i'm very disapointed that this was not picked up when they were shipping my order! instead they decided to take my money!!! and send me another product instead, if they had picked this up in the first place we would not be having this problem! and then asked me to ship back for a refund, i find this unaccepatble as i purchased a product online as i dont drive and for the time factor instead i'm asked to go out of my way to send something back to them to get my money back when they have made the mistake in the firstplace!!! so now i'm out $40 and a product that i could of bought down the road, very dissapointed that there customer service is not better and they need to fix there website so customers cannot order a product that hs been discontinued!!!!