Town & Country Melbourne Twin King Electric Adjustable

Town & Country Melbourne Twin King Electric Adjustable

See the Best Beds in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

You are there for yourself!!! Not your prospective customer!

Not one of you have answered my question, I didn’t ask “who was the best to get it from” I asked “how much would it cost to get a split king and delivered to Devonport”!!!! I now do not want any more contact with you’s, I’m going through a company that answered MY QUESTION.

KenHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic bed, super comfy, infinite adjustments.

Firstly, a big thank you to Donna from Town and Country for the invaluable advice and assistance in the purchase process. Well done, Donna. The main reason for purchasing an electric adjustable bed was for my wife, who suffers from chronic back and hip pain and has not been able to sleep in a normal bed for some time. With the range of adjustments now available to her, she is able to attain a level of comfort not possible in a normal bed.
Whilst the bed is great, the logistics of delivery from South Australia and installation provided a few issues, none of which were insurmountable but did provide some challenges.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Debra W

Debra WSouthwest, VIC

Very comfortable with great versatility (but difficult to change the linen!)

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Yvonne Bray

Yvonne Brayasked

What is the price of a split king bed delivered to Devonport Tasmania?

Ken

Really, Town and Country are the only one who can give you a definite price. What I can advise is that I live in Newcastle, NSW and purchased a split king from the South Australia factory. Delivery was vey reasonable considering the distance. The bed is, without a doubt, one of the best purchases I have ever made. I would recommend the latex/memory foam mattresses, they are super comfy.

Yvonne Bray

Yvonne Brayasked

What is the of your split king bed delivered to Devonport Tasmania?

Get an answer from our members and Town & Country representatives