Town & Country Melbourne Twin King Electric Adjustable

Town & Country Melbourne Twin King Electric Adjustable

3.7

You are there for yourself!!! Not your prospective customer!

Not one of you have answered my question, I didn’t ask “who was the best to get it from” I asked “how much would it cost to get a split king and delivered to Devonport”!!!! I now do not want any more contact with you’s, I’m going through a company that answered MY QUESTION.

See all Town & Country Melbourne Twin King Electric Adjustable reviews

dianaasked

hi can someone tell me the size of 2 super king size split beds please i have a headboard but need measurement of the the two super king split electric beds ? be fore we make a purchase
    please

Ken

Hi Diana. I have that exact bedding type that you are considering, so ran the tape measure over it.
    Length is 2.2 metres, width 1.9 metres. I also had a separate headboard prior to purchase.
    I purchased the combination latex/memory foam mattresses and find them super comfortable.
    Hope this helps. If you require any further information post another question.

diana

Thanks for your reply much appreciated

Yvonne Bray

Yvonne Brayasked

What is the price of a split king bed delivered to Devonport Tasmania?

Ken

Really, Town and Country are the only one who can give you a definite price. What I can advise is that I live in Newcastle, NSW and purchased a split king from the South Australia factory. Delivery was vey reasonable considering the distance. The bed is, without a doubt, one of the best purchases I have ever made. I would recommend the latex/memory foam mattresses, they are super comfy.

Yvonne Bray

Yvonne Brayasked

What is the of your split king bed delivered to Devonport Tasmania?

Get an answer from our members and Town & Country representatives