Toy Universe

Toy Universe (page 2 of 2)

karin43us

karin43usPenrith

My granddaughter is going to love these

I ordered various toys for my 4 year old granddaughter from Cabbage patch interactive doll to hatchimal all for Christmas. I know she is going to love all of it! She particularly loves fireman Sam, so I bought her the fire station which comes with a fire engine. Seeing as she takes ballet lessons I bought her Emma wiggle ballet barre.I know she will be so excited as she opens each present. I just hope she doesn’t ask if I bought her anything!!

Bluesheep

BluesheepSydney

Ordered Friday, Arrived Monday.

Happy with order! Was hesitant considering the reviews on here, but needed this product for Christmas and it wasn't available unless you paid hundreds in shipping fees on Amazon or Ebay. Ordered it on Friday, Arrived Monday, spoke to customer service to ensure this product was definitely coming as it's not available in stores, and they assured they had it. Received tracking number, product arrived safely and intact! Really happy with the process from start to finish.

Definitely would use again!

Noreen

NoreenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer Support non existent .

Item unsuitable for age recomended, unstable . When put together the digger bucket twist and wobbles,and is uncontrollable . This item is a ride on digger ( shovel ) . Just to add some construction is needed. Toy Universe has a return policy that states they will give a in store credit as long as the item is unopened. Well try putting a item together without unpacking the thing. How are you to know if it works or not . Do not order from this online company.

TennilleA

TennilleAsydney

Exactly what I wanted

I was having trouble locating a specific item. After going to 9 different shops with no luck I'd almost given up. Then at 10pm on Sunday night I came across the toy universe website. Placed the order then and there. The very next day I received an email stating my order was shipped and on my doorstep the following day was my item. Going to have a very excited little boy when his birthday finally arrives. Thank you so much.

xavibear

xavibearSYDNEY

Don't opt for collection from the warehouse and you'll be fine

Mrsrson

MrsrsonAU

Most of the staff is helpful and friendly

Ali P

Ali PSydney

A big thank you for getting this gift to me super quick and for the fantastic service.

I had some questions before I purchased and used live chat and was super impressed by the helpfulness of the staff person on the other end. The order came quickly and was on sale which was a bonus (plus I received a small sign-up promo discount as well).

Will very happily recommend Toy Universe.

Thanks for your review Ali

Glenda

GlendaJervis Bay

Great little shopping trolley for my grandson

Prompt delivery of a great little shopping trolley which is being used to assist my little 2.5 yr old grandson with autism to learn to walk as everything else was too low.

It is sturdy & of good quality. Plus we saved $30 on price by buying through Toy Universe ,Thank you.

Magda de BergToy Universe

Thank you for your review Glenda.

Very ordinary

Very bad experience, customers are treated like rubbish there customer service is terrible no product to send out at end of layby.

KristySydney

Received damaged items, couldn't contact seller

I ordered a whole bundle of toys, to use as birthday gifts. Postage was prompt and prices were great. Unfortunately two of the items had damaged packaging so I wasn't keen to use them as birthday gifts. Have tried calling the 1300 number on the website numerous times over the past few days but just get the engaged signal each time. Sent email with photos of damaged items two days ago and still haven't heard back. Tried calling them again but can't get through. Damaged items — that happens sometimes. It's the poor communication that is the biggest issue here.
*Update: seller contacted me after several days and offered free return of damaged items.

Magda de BergToy Universe

Thank you for your review, we did ascertain that there was an issue with your mobile at the time you were trying to contacts and we're glad you enjoyed the immediate replacement of your damaged items once you contacted us on Live Chat.

LL40

LL40

Amazing service!

We ordered two Schleich sets and a horse and they were delivered very promptly as per clear email communication. When my daughter opened her present one of the sets was incomplete. I emailed Toy Universe and they responded within minutes. They arranged for a replacement set to be dispatched and told us not to worry about returning the incomplete set. Fantastic service. I will definitely buy from Toy Universe again.

Renarde

Renarde

Poor service and communication, slow to post

Customer S.Toy Universe

BK

BKMelbourne

Bad business etiquette/ misleading advertising

I bought the aqua dragon "Includes light up base" as listed on their website graphic, however when product is received there were not with light up base. Called them direct hoping to resolve. But they only offered a refund if item is returned but will not pay for postage cost. There isn't any point as postage cost will cost more than the toy. Hence, I dispute through paypal and luckily I took a photo with my iphone prior. Now Toy Universe not only declined my dispute and have updated their image to the correct one. I do hope Paypal will assist me to obtain back my money for their own mistake. How dishonest are this people!!!

abigailsmum

abigailsmumNSW, 2034

Good online toy shop, great range of wooden railway toys!

I ordered from Toy Universe for the first time last week because they had a great range of wooden railway toys from several big brands (Thomas, Brio, Bigjigs) - my son has become quite enthusiastic about his train set but those wooden train toys are expensive, so I was looking for somewhere I could get a good deal! They delivered the items quickly by courier, my parcel arrived 4 business days after I placed my order. Very happy with the toys and will order from them again.

Thanks for your review