Toyo H08

Toyo H08

See the Best Light Commercial Tyres in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Toyo Tires

• Wet Weather Handling
  • Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling
Ken
Ken

Great tyre for my Motorhome

I had continental tyres on my Motorhome they were wearing the edges off even though I had wheel alignment.I put a full set of Toyo HO8 on it and have travelled a lot of kilometres around Australia so far they wearing great.

Purchased in at Tyrepower for $180.

Robbie
RobbieNSW, 2335

Toyo tyres last MUCH longer than any other tyre I've used

I've had these tyres on all of my 6 wheels over the last four years, buying two at a time for the front then rotating them back from driver-side rear and finally passenger side rear. My vehicle is an Iveco Daily 50C18 carrying an 8 meter Winnebago camper. Previously I've had Continental, Bridgestone and numerous other light truck tyres, but these have been the best performers BY FAR over the past 9.5 years. I even bought one for my motorbike trailer when I got a damaged KUMHO tyre. Eventually I'll have Toyo light truck tyres all the way round and I KNOW I won't regret it.

CarIVECO Daily 50C18
Rosie BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best tyers I've ever put on my Transit

I drive all day and my tyer guy recommended Toyo Ho8 tyers to be fitted to my Transit van. I immediately noticed better steering and no noise. Recently got through a flash flood with no change to perfomance in such wet conditions too. I would strongly recommend Ho8's they make me feel safe while driving.

CarFord Transit Van
andy
andysa, 5072

Nice tyre

Was a little hesitant to change from continental but glad I did. Handling is similar to top brands but with a much longer road life. Almost twice as far as my conties. Will buy again. Price fitted was 240 per tyre so approx 50 less then Bridgestone or continental. Cheers

CarMercedes-Benz sprinter
Light Commercial Tyres

Find out how Toyo H08 compares to other Light Commercial Tyres

jenandcol
jenandcolvic, 3463

toyo h08 tyres

I have found h08 are great on dirt roads, very good on dry roads , good on wet roads, a little bit hard on the ride and towing with them is great.The wear on tyres I am not shore ,I bought the fronts tyres first then the rear 15000 later.now it's another 15000 later

Carfg ford 1 tonner 2009
Freezy011
Freezy011Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great long term tyres, on my 2nd set now.

Would of got around 60,000km out of the tyres on a Dmax ute. Has a bit of weight on the back plus towing a 1500-2000kg trailer at least once a week. Just put another set on it. Pulled them off a little early to put on a new trailer i'm getting built. 60,000-70,000km would be achievable with proper rotating and balancing.
Stock goodyears lasted around 50,000km not as good in the wet, no traction in a little dirt or on grass.

Leigh Jensen
Leigh JensenPerth

Quiet, grippy, good wear

I put these on my Transit as the factory Continentals wouldn't grip. Very impressed with the improved braking and steering, but even happier with how quiet they are compared to the Continentals. Had them on my Hiace before this but they were on it when I got it, 60,000km and still on the Hiace which is still in the family. They cost a fraction more but well worth it

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Mike
MikePerth

Excellent tyres for a double axle caravan

Chopped out GT Radials at 25K. Put H08 on my Jayco 21ft caravan because of Tyrepower recommendation. Excellent choice - quiet, maintains balance and very good tread wear. Perth -Broome - Darwin - Alice Springs - Port Lincoln - Kalgoorlie - Perth (15000km) and very little tread wear. I run 50psi on a 2600kg caravan. Would recommend these tyres to anyone for caravan use.
Cheap at $125 each and good tred life.
Nothing

John R.
John R.asked

Are the Toyo HO8 tyres still available or have they superseded by the Nanoenergy tyres and where is the nearest dealer to Ballina? The HO8 235/65/R16C have been great on my Mercedes Sprinter van.

cranky11

The NanoEnergy Van superseded the HO8 a few years ago. The NanoEnergy van will provide similar life with improved grip & reduced fuel consumption.

country66
country66asked

Hi we have 2013 Avida Esperance 195/75R16C GVM 8700kg rear drive what would be an appropriate tyre. We do alot of driving in the heat, a little gravel & bitumen. Thanks

cranky11

The Toyo HO8 has been replaced by the NanoEnergy Van which is a suitable tyre for motor-homes. Contact Toyo with your axle weights and they will provide recommended inflation pressures.

davo59
davo59asked

Hi like to know what Toyo LT tyres to fit to our 3000kg tandem caravan, have just spent $1600 at complete wheel alignment all new bushes pins and axles alighted. Hydrolicly

Toyo Tires
David C.Toyo TiresSend a private message

The new Toyo NanoEnergy Van has replaced the HO8 product and would be perfect for your caravan.

Can we still buy H08's?