Toyo H08

Listing monitored by Toyo Tires

7 questions from our users

John R.
John R.asked

Are the Toyo HO8 tyres still available or have they superseded by the Nanoenergy tyres and where is the nearest dealer to Ballina? The HO8 235/65/R16C have been great on my Mercedes Sprinter van.

cranky11

The NanoEnergy Van superseded the HO8 a few years ago. The NanoEnergy van will provide similar life with improved grip & reduced fuel consumption.

country66
country66asked

Hi we have 2013 Avida Esperance 195/75R16C GVM 8700kg rear drive what would be an appropriate tyre. We do alot of driving in the heat, a little gravel & bitumen. Thanks

cranky11

The Toyo HO8 has been replaced by the NanoEnergy Van which is a suitable tyre for motor-homes. Contact Toyo with your axle weights and they will provide recommended inflation pressures.

davo59
davo59asked

Hi like to know what Toyo LT tyres to fit to our 3000kg tandem caravan, have just spent $1600 at complete wheel alignment all new bushes pins and axles alighted. Hydrolicly

David C.Toyo TiresSend a private message

The new Toyo NanoEnergy Van has replaced the HO8 product and would be perfect for your caravan.

Rosie B
Rosie B

Can we still buy H08's?

Derek S.
Derek S.asked

just had 2 Toyo 225/70R15 H02 fitted to the front of my mercedes sprinter would like to put 2 on the back soon, can any body tell me what is the difference is from the H02 and the H08 thanks Derek.

David C.Toyo TiresSend a private message

H02 is a superceded product we have not sold for several years, they are likely to be grey imports or very old.

Paul maher
Paul maherasked

What milage can i expect from the Toyo Ho8 on a4ton motor home front wheel drive.

Ken
Ken

I’m not sure as my Motorhome is rear wheel drive.I have only done about 35000 kms and the front tyre are wearing well so far.

Robbie
Robbie
Paul maher
Paul maherasked

What Toyo LT tyre would be suitable for a Fiat Ducato Motor Home loaded weight 4ton Looking for good milage @handleing.

cranky11

Hi Paul. I would recommend the Toyo HO8. Most Fiat Ducato based motor-homes use the 225/75R16C size. The HO8 in this size has the maximum 121 load index to cater for the high axle loadings of motor-homes. Steve B - Toyo tyres Technical Team

Peter Harrison
Peter Harrisonasked

How would these go on a 4.1 tonne/4.5 tonne loaded motor home Winnabago elite?

andy
andy

Good. They have a high load rating. I'm running over 3.5 with no issues. Just come up to 5000km actually so I'll be getting them rotated soon. Will have a better idea from the type people as to the life so far.

Muhammad H.
Muhammad H.

Toyo tranpath mpf ratting?

Get an answer from our members and Toyo Tires representatives