Toyo H08

Toyo H08

See the Best Light Commercial Tyres in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Toyo Tires

• Wet Weather Handling
  • Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling
Ken
Ken

Great tyre for my Motorhome

I had continental tyres on my Motorhome they were wearing the edges off even though I had wheel alignment.I put a full set of Toyo HO8 on it and have travelled a lot of kilometres around Australia so far they wearing great.

Purchased in at Tyrepower for $180.

jenandcol
jenandcolvic, 3463

toyo h08 tyres

I have found h08 are great on dirt roads, very good on dry roads , good on wet roads, a little bit hard on the ride and towing with them is great.The wear on tyres I am not shore ,I bought the fronts tyres first then the rear 15000 later.now it's another 15000 later

• Carfg ford 1 tonner 2009
Mike
MikePerth

Excellent tyres for a double axle caravan

Chopped out GT Radials at 25K. Put H08 on my Jayco 21ft caravan because of Tyrepower recommendation. Excellent choice - quiet, maintains balance and very good tread wear. Perth -Broome - Darwin - Alice Springs - Port Lincoln - Kalgoorlie - Perth (15000km) and very little tread wear. I run 50psi on a 2600kg caravan. Would recommend these tyres to anyone for caravan use.
Cheap at $125 each and good tred life.
Nothing

John R.
John R.asked

Are the Toyo HO8 tyres still available or have they superseded by the Nanoenergy tyres and where is the nearest dealer to Ballina? The HO8 235/65/R16C have been great on my Mercedes Sprinter van.

cranky11

The NanoEnergy Van superseded the HO8 a few years ago. The NanoEnergy van will provide similar life with improved grip & reduced fuel consumption.

country66
country66asked

Hi we have 2013 Avida Esperance 195/75R16C GVM 8700kg rear drive what would be an appropriate tyre. We do alot of driving in the heat, a little gravel & bitumen. Thanks

cranky11

The Toyo HO8 has been replaced by the NanoEnergy Van which is a suitable tyre for motor-homes. Contact Toyo with your axle weights and they will provide recommended inflation pressures.

davo59
davo59asked

Hi like to know what Toyo LT tyres to fit to our 3000kg tandem caravan, have just spent $1600 at complete wheel alignment all new bushes pins and axles alighted. Hydrolicly

Toyo Tires
David C.Toyo TiresSend a private message

The new Toyo NanoEnergy Van has replaced the HO8 product and would be perfect for your caravan.

Rosie B