Toyo Proxes C100+

Toyo Proxes C100+

See the Best Passenger Tyres in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Toyo Tires

Tim
TimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dangerous

Bought a used Focus RS mk2 this year and came with these tyres fitted. Truly awful, especially in the wet. I know my car is a performance hatch with fwd but these tyres have zero grip in the wet and even in the dry I can't get any decent acceleration in first gear. Don't buy them

CarFord Focus RS mk2

Chieu N.
Chieu N.asked

Toyo tyres which are made from Japan having the same quality that made in China or not.. ?

Darrell R.asked

Question to Toyo tyre reps. It seems from some of the reviews that the tyres are not good in the wet conditions. I was looking at fitting a set to a 2015 Subaru Liberty sedan, but from some of the negative reviews I am now not so sure.

Phil
Phil

I am not a Toyo rep, I bought them for my GT86. Yes, in the wet they do lose traction. They also break away under acceleration of you do not apply power very smoothly. In the dry, no issues at all and they have good wear quality.

Thanks Phil
From your reply and others I will look at other brand options.
DarrellR.