Toyo Proxes C100+

Toyo Proxes C100+

See the Best Passenger Tyres in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Toyo Tires

• Wet Weather Handling
  • Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling
productuser123
productuser123Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good in a straight line on a dry road.

Fitted to a T31 X-trail, ok in the dry but terrible in the wet. I don't drive aggressively, but had to seriously nurse it through corners and roundabouts on wet roads. Stopped on a hill at lights? Forget about it.

Noise Level
Functionality
Wet Weather Handling
Durability
Dry Weather Handling

My review of the c100 tire 225/45r17

Bad grip on wet and dry, doesn't inspire confidence. Trips the VSA under any slightly harder accelerations from stand still. And trips ABS when braking. Don't recommend it unless you're a conservative driver. It's quiet and have low rolling resistance though, so that's a plus point. Good wear I guess. Wear is definitely better than those sports tires like RE003 at least. Also cheaper to buy compared to other branded tires of similar specs.

Purchased in November 2018 for $320.00.

Other Passenger Tyres

Adz
AdzAU

Stay home when it rains...

CarToyota Camry Sportivo 2.4

Chieu N.
Chieu N.asked

Toyo tyres which are made from Japan having the same quality that made in China or not.. ?

Darrell R.asked

Question to Toyo tyre reps. It seems from some of the reviews that the tyres are not good in the wet conditions. I was looking at fitting a set to a 2015 Subaru Liberty sedan, but from some of the negative reviews I am now not so sure.

Phil
Phil

I am not a Toyo rep, I bought them for my GT86. Yes, in the wet they do lose traction. They also break away under acceleration of you do not apply power very smoothly. In the dry, no issues at all and they have good wear quality.

Thanks Phil
From your reply and others I will look at other brand options.
DarrellR.