Toyo Proxes C100+

Toyo Proxes C100+

See the Best Passenger Tyres in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Toyo Tires

• Wet Weather Handling
  • Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling
Dazza45
Dazza45Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Good quality tyres

I left a review on the Dunlop Sportmaxx tyres that came OEM on our FG XR6T Falcon in 2012. Once the Dunlop tyres (SP3000A's), we replaced them with wore out, we replaced them with these. It is now on its second set of these. The current set have around 15k on them and they look and handle like new. We got around 60k out of the other set. They handle well in the wet and dry, but if you want it to break traction, it will. I also own an FG-X XR6 one tonner cab chassis. If I could use these instead of the Goodyear Cargos that are on it (weight rated), I would, as they are more suited to that type of power output. Would definitely recommend.

Purchased in October 2019 at Kingaroy Tyrepower for $260.00.

JesseR
JesseRSouth East Queensland, QLD

Toyo Tyres

I updated tyres on my Toyota Camry to Toyo 205 tyres recently.
Im finding them slightly different to the Camry factorie standards, but they drive well to date and were good value on a deal.
Ive not had any problems with them and happy overall.
Good in all weather conditions.

Purchased in September 2019 at Tyre Power for $576.00.

Other Passenger Tyres

MonkeyBaby
MonkeyBabyPerth, WA

Good for the price paid

Pros:
Good grid on dry or wet weather so far
Petrol wise it's been fairly same or just under perform Bridgestone (original tyre to my car)
Unsure of durability as I've only had it for 6 months
Good on braking
Good on cornering

Cons:
A bit noisy

Purchased in January 2019 at TyrePower for $700.00.

Michael
MichaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

good bang for buck

needed new tyres read a few forum reviews these are grippy in the wet, i wasn't initally sure as i wanted the re003 but these seem to do they job

Purchased in February 2019.

Passenger Tyres

Find out how Toyo Proxes C100+ compares to other Passenger Tyres

Rohan
RohanNewcastle

good tyre.

I travelled 25000 knm with this one. I has better grip and comfort. Its looking nice. Previously it used Michelin tyre(Original tyre) and compare to that tyre, it is cheap, but less durable. I am thinking it can travel another 20000 km and previous tyre can travel another extra 15000 km.

Cartoyota camry
ryannorth
ryannorthAU

There is no differance around the city to the best tyres on my car

I really like these tyres, they are quiet, get rid of road laying water through their large channels, the noise in the cabin is quieter with these and I like the look.
Now higher end sports tyres can be purchased however around town no one would notice as we arnt holding corner speeds like on a track

CarForester
Catherine Snipe
Catherine Snipe

Great tyres n service

Good tyres n tread cheap n good grove in them is excellent for all weather conditions Will get again Recommend 4 all to try them n u will save money on petrol Best buy I have done on tyres in a long time since I've been driving Keep it up

CarLancer

Chieu N.
Chieu N.asked

Toyo tyres which are made from Japan having the same quality that made in China or not.. ?

Darrell R.asked

Question to Toyo tyre reps. It seems from some of the reviews that the tyres are not good in the wet conditions. I was looking at fitting a set to a 2015 Subaru Liberty sedan, but from some of the negative reviews I am now not so sure.

Phil
Phil

I am not a Toyo rep, I bought them for my GT86. Yes, in the wet they do lose traction. They also break away under acceleration of you do not apply power very smoothly. In the dry, no issues at all and they have good wear quality.

Thanks Phil
From your reply and others I will look at other brand options.
DarrellR.