Toyo Proxes C100+

Toyo Proxes C100+

See the Best Passenger Tyres in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Toyo Tires

• Wet Weather Handling
  • Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling
Port M.
Port M.

Pretty good, really....

Despite many reviews here stating that these tyres have poor grip in the wet, I have found them to be pretty good, really.
I live in Far North Queensland, one of the wettest areas in Australia, with 2500mm average rainfall per year.
Fitted to my 07 Forester, I have never lost traction or spun the wheels EVER....
I don't speed, but I'm a "nippy" driver.
And I got 60,000 km from the last set...!
You can't ask for much more than that.
Just replaced them with another full set from Tyrepower in Cairns, who give exceptional service.

Purchased at Tyrepower.

productuser123
productuser123Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good in a straight line on a dry road.

Fitted to a T31 X-trail, ok in the dry but terrible in the wet. I don't drive aggressively, but had to seriously nurse it through corners and roundabouts on wet roads. Stopped on a hill at lights? Forget about it.

Noise Level
Functionality
Wet Weather Handling
Durability
Dry Weather Handling

Jon H
Jon HSydney Surrounds, NSW

Wears well over time

Have these on a Nissan Dualists and They seem to be lasting and wearing better than than others I’ve used (pirelli, Dunlop, Goodyear). They were a bit cheaper which made me a bit weary, but pulled the trigger based on reviews and have not been disappointed.

Purchased in May 2019.

LisaP68
LisaP68Illawarra, NSW

Great tyre, smooth ride.

Purchased in February 2019 at Tyrepower for $580.00.

Chris May
Chris MayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Mainstream Tyres

My previous set of tyres were Toyo TEO Plus and they served me really well - over 80,000km on all sorts of roads without a single failure of any kind. So when the time came, I picked up a set of 4 C100+ and they perform as well as expected.
By now, I have 7,000km on them and they are quite and forgiving. The road feeling can be a bit vague compared to some premium tyres. But for the everyday drive, I cannot flaw it. It has been raining heavily for months in my area and I am happy to report they perform really well in the wet even when I had to occasionally drive over standing waters on the motorway. TyrePower sometime has them on sale, which makes them a cracking deal.

Purchased in April 2019 at Tyrepower for $128.00.

My review of the c100 tire 225/45r17

Bad grip on wet and dry, doesn't inspire confidence. Trips the VSA under any slightly harder accelerations from stand still. And trips ABS when braking. Don't recommend it unless you're a conservative driver. It's quiet and have low rolling resistance though, so that's a plus point. Good wear I guess. Wear is definitely better than those sports tires like RE003 at least. Also cheaper to buy compared to other branded tires of similar specs.

Purchased in November 2018 for $320.00.

Angus
AngusCRANBOURNE WEST

Great grip, reasonable price!

I purchased these tyres about 2 months ago and so far have been really impressed with the overall handing and performance of these tyres. Have no sound, have great grip on asphalt, gravel and in the wet and so far seem to be very durable. I would recommend these tyres!

Car2002 Ford Falcon AU

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Isaac
IsaacSouth Australia

Great value for money

Bought these from Tyresales.com.au and had them fitted by a local car dealer. Excellent value for money, great handling and ride comfort. Good on fuel. I regularly check my tyre pressures and keep them at the right pressures. had em for a year and they have barely worn at all. Highly recommended!

CarKia Hatchback

Martin C
Martin CAU

Great tyre

Great tyre with a very quiet and soft ride, good grip and handling on my car.
Very happy so far with my choice, and they are great value for money as got 4 for the price of 3 at Tyrepower. Much better than the Yokohama’s that are recommended for my car.

Car2009 Subaru Forester

Tristan Throup
Tristan ThroupNEERIM SOUTH, VIC

The ideal tyre

After using 2 models of tyres from the Toyo brand being the NanoEnergy 3 and the Proxes C100, I had no problems performance wise and then were replaced after nearly 60,000 kilometres with a full set of Proxes C100+ tyres.

About the tyres, they hold up well, grip well on dry and wet conditions like the previous tyres and so far so good, they wear well. I have so far travelled 5,000 kilometres without trouble.

For the likes of my car, I find them ideal as touring tyres. I would have gone for Dunlop SP Touring tyres but I stuck with Toyo because they're good enough for my needs.

Highly recommended. And I took advantage of the buy 3 get one free offer that was on at the time of replacement.

Car2006 Holden Astra
Prav
Prav

Good Value for money

A friend mechanic recommended me those tyres. I had 4 brand new ones installed on my Kluger. Quiet and keep the vehicle stable in dry, very hot and wet conditions. Noticed a slight fuel efficiency too. Make sure you rotate them every year to ensure longevity - will save you heaps in long run.

CarToyota Kluger

Helen
HelenOne Tree Hill

Long life

These tyres have been on my car for almost 2 years they still look new after 30000 kms. I believe I get good economy from the vehicle and it handles well. Also the road noise is minimal compared to the tyres on the car before. I would buy these tyres again for my car

CarSAAB

Glen
GlenMELBOURNE

We recently purchased new tyres for our 05 R8, toyo proxes, absolutely delighted with the quality and performance.

Will be sticking with Toyo tyres in the future, priced extremely well, and overall quality is excellent.

Just about to put them in the work van will let you know how they go...

CarHSV R8
Bretto
BrettoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great tyres

Recently put a set of these on our Suzuki as replacement for original tures which had worn out.Super quiet and smooth ride.The car seems to absorb the bumps better now.Hopefully they will last as long as the original Yokohamas (50,000 k)
Always thought very highly of Toyo tyres.Had various models on cars over the years. T

CarSuzuki Kizashi
Adz
AdzAU

Stay home when it rains...

CarToyota Camry Sportivo 2.4