Toyota 86 ZN6 GT Automatic

Toyota 86 ZN6 GT Automatic (2012-2020)

Also referred to as: Toyota 86 ZN6 GT Automatic 2019 and Toyota 86 ZN6 GT Automatic 2021.

• Acceleration / Power
  • Comfort
NGL

NGLGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fun to drive

Seriously this car is so fun to drive, very reliable, and very slick. It's a car that's an alternative to the family car I have, great to drive, and great throttle response. My only issue with the car is the setup of Bluetooth. Probably the worst setup in any car I have owned. Very difficult to initially connect, needed the manual book to do so, as to find the connection part is placed in a place that dose not make sense, making it difficult to locate. Should be easier, not sure what they were thinking.

Purchased in May 2019 for A$22,000.00.

Noise Level
Features
Comfort
joey k.

joey k.South East Queensland, QLD

Owned it for 5 years. Great reliable car.

Purchased in December 2014.

Noise Level
BoughtUsed
Year2012
Ashleigh

Ashleigh

Beautiful car, turns heads wherever you go!

This is a great car. Looks sleek and drives great. Definitely a head-turner. The only negative is the practicality. The boot is quite small and the back seats are not really suited to fully grown adults. But in saying that you do not buy a sports car for practicality. It is very fun to drive and has great fuel efficiency.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Sports Cars

Find out how Toyota 86 ZN6 GT Automatic compares to other Sports Cars

madi

madisydney

my 2nd girl after first.

its a great car with great speed that's why got fined 3 times..lol
$420 for red light
$2430 for over speed (170 km/hr)
$380 for over speed in 60 zone.
but still I jus love my bebs even though I have been charged for so many times still cant think about any other car.
Every morning its excite me to go to my work, make me feel proud when hang around with my frens.
I enjoy every moment when m in a driving seat.

Date PurchasedJul 2015

AMAZING!!

40 dollers to fill the tank!! Its amazingly fast regardless off what people tell you!! And mines an auto!!!!! Amazing looking car, but you do feel the road more then most other cars!!
I owend a rx8 before this and the rx8 was my dream car but not anymore ;)

Phil B

Phil BPerth

Love My 86

Well, my 86 GTS is my second car. The other is a Tickford Falcon. Different cars for a different drive and I love them both but for different reasons. The 86 feels like a sports car and feels quick due to the low stance. Whilst it could do with a spare wheel, better stereo, reversing camera, etc. most of these add to the weight and would slow it down even more. If you have one of these cars just enjoy the experience. It was never meant to be a muscle car or a family runabout. I hear there are Cosworth upgrades on the way, smiling already. :)

BadgeGTS
Sherree

SherreeDarling Downs, QLD

Putting the fun back into driving